Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

The Characters We Use

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

The Characters We Use

Post by Kaseki on Mon Jan 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Believe it or not, but those that use a different character on every site, actually bases them off each other. Now I'm sure that made zero sense because I'm rambling and kind "meh" today, but let me explain... through examples.~

Shini/Young Natsume (Naruto)- This is typically someone who has shared a childhood with one of my characters. She is always kind, and hot blooded and will jump into the most ridiculous of situations. In many cases, this character will have the complex of "Naruto Uzumaki". Typically this character will have some brutal strength, or some hidden underrated ability.

Kusatta/Jellyfish (Super Shy/Weird) - Usually someone who follows another blindly, hoping for the best. In the case of Kusatta, she is blinded by love towards another, as well as her family. Usually super shy, or loud and obnoxious to try to fit in. On UnknownLands, Darkurr had this personality.

Nameless/Aknaid (Chaotic Neutral) - Being the "First Three" characters I ever spawned, these two have had a super dynamic plot and history. They fight for a world of equality and balance, and will continually switch roles of the White and Dark Knights. They are in many ways the same personality, the only difference being in how they were shaped,

Zeon Eldia / Necromancer (Evil.. just evil) - It doesn't matter how I word them, or what they look like. These are people who will eat you, and quite literally. They have a literal thirst for blood and power. These are your trademark villains. They will betray you if it means that they can get ahead, PERIOD.

Kaseki/Yoshige
    ("My eyes and ears") - Everyone knows what this character means. Everyone has a version of them. This is the one character that represents the Roleplayer themself. They have gone through some things that the writer themself have experienced in a way. If that is not the case, then this is who the write wishes they could be. These are us from our dreams. The people we want to be... or have become. One has become who I was, the other who i have become.

Fetus/Brushogun (The Warrior) - This is the crazy character that shoves me out of my comfort zone. With them, they hold some super odd deformity, skill, or ethics, that forces me to, or not to so something. In most cases, this is the lack of dialogue. They're loyal to their friends and supreme heroes. But really, they're there so I can improve my skill without just making 80% of my posts just speaking. Forth Horseman falls here, even though he's a nutcase.

Xiaowei/Natsume (That One Character) - Everyone has that one character that either appears in their story of their main character, or just that one character you can't explain.In this category, falls Ravage Bones. These are super heroes, trying to save the world, or just some loving figure that really twists peoples' stories. They're living, only because they're fun. They make you think outside of the box, and turn your story into something completely different than you planned.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Gravestone Ooh Shiny! I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS!
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1420

Re: The Characters We Use

Post by Chaostothemax on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:22 am

So...Character archetypes, right? This is a pretty fascinating read. I've always loved categorizing things like this, and I can see most of my characters fitting in here.

Alexei falls comfortably in with the Chaotic Neutral group, although I haven't used him on many sites. He fights for equality, albeit not in the same sense that the ones you described do; his 'equality', in fact, is something most normal people would find reprehensible when taken to the lengths Alexei dreams of. He can be suited to play either the hero or the villain role, depending on which of his moods I portray him with; as we've seen on the site, he can be undeniably cruel and overkill or silly and sarcastic depending on his whims. (On another note with the Chaotic Neutral group, I now see why you draw comparisons between those two and their organizations a lot.)

Laura can fit into either of two groups. In the sense that she was originally created, she would have fit in with Brushogun and Fetus as a Warrior; she was designed to push me out of my comfort zone with her muteness, as well as being the first character I had made with a relationship to a character that was not mine in mind (in this case, Lili's now-defunct Jia Fross). She also has the extreme loyalty to her friends that you mentioned, preferring to die rather than watch her monster companions suffer. As time went on, however, she began fitting more into the shy/weird group with Kusatta; she began following Unknown, hoping that he would be able to solve her problems and lead her. It's not quite blind, but it would take a serious amount of effort at the moment to pry her from her position at Kabuto's side. Events soon to come will push her farther towards that moment, as well.

Venser is a tricky one. I wasn't able to pinpoint him as a spread between multiple groups, let alone place him in a single group. The first two groups are right out; he has none of those traits. I want to put him into the Chaotic Neutral group with Alexei, but he doesn't quite fit there; his position, rather than changing from White Knight to Black Knight and back like you described, sits almost near complete neutrality. His plot isn't particularly dynamic either, having almost the same backstory every time I've used him. He isn't evil enough to fit in with the evil group, and I don't believe he's a representation of me or my dreams (although this can be hard to judge impartially). He isn't a Warrior, since he does not push me out of a comfort zone and he is not characterized by loyalty. Finally, I don't believe he's lovable or unique enough to fit into the final category. Maybe he doesn't fit anywhere because I haven't characterized him enough; maybe he's a new kind. IDK, I don't feel like making one up for him right now >.>

As for Anna? I haven't used her enough yet, so I have no clue. Her fate is yet to be determined...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:53 am

Lol, I meant like... for each character we use, they are a base we use for others. Like...Koth.

You might "remake him" as a different character, but on theinside, he's still Koth. but named like "Roger Hammerfist" or something.

Still a good read. XD

Chaostothemax
    Sakura VIP

Gravestone Ooh Shiny! I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS!
    God of (Sexual) Freedom & Chaos

Lineage : Hand of Chaos
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1420

Post by Chaostothemax on Wed Jan 14, 2015 9:55 am

Oh :P I took it a different way, obviously. I don't tend to reuse character's personalities that much; the closest I've come is Venser and Alexei (Venser definitely takes his more analytical approach to things from the Alexei in FTRP, along with his neutral leanings). I'll either reuse the character completely (like how Anna was simultaneously submitted here and at the other site you recommended to me), or not at all. My characters like to take initiatives from one another, but not to the extent that you described here.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Post by Neo Stigma on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:26 am

what about a neo? O-O

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:27 am

@Neo Stigma wrote:what about a neo? O-O

Ninja, ya gotta be posting this ya self.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:42 am

ooooh bby~

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:44 pm

Neo Stigma: Dat one guy who comes with brilliant ideas and lets other people to put in into action. Extremely charming, intelligent, very random and outgoing....despite all this he or she has a very low self esteem, he or she feels that they are nothing but a burden. They can quickly become part of a group but deep inside they always feel misplaced and left out. Most of the time he or she tries to do things alone, often times they push people away. Even so Stigmas are the type of people to cherish the people they hold close, at times they distance themselves from those they care about in order not to hurt them. Stigmas will do anything for the people they love even if it means to turn to darkness.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:53 am