Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

Some News

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Some News

Post by Kaseki on Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:55 pm

Everytime I'm About to Do A Giveaway...

FOR MY PEOPLE!

I would just like to take the time to thank you all for being here and contributing to the site in every shape and form. Every roleplay, every spam post, every siggy or avatar made, every new application, this site improves and changes. You may not realize the part you have played on this site, so this post is to remind you. Everyone here is important, everyone has their role and purpose, everyone has fantastic new ideas.

I would like to take the time out to thank you all, from the Main Accounts to people's Deceased Alternates, you all made a difference. To be honest, this site was more for personal use, almost as a testing ground for well, the founding members. To see this place grow, however slight, and pass 125+ more members than I ever expected is a magnificent feat. So thank you, thank you everyone.

So this time, I would like you all to rate the site, 1-5, as well as me and what I've been doing. Be harsh, be critical. I only ask you be honest. In the words of my first real place where I was created... this place, Unknown Lands is created by the users, for the users... Or more accurately...

Thank you all for partaking in this Asylum We Call Friendship.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timmir

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny! I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Re: Some News

Post by Timmir on Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:51 pm

To be honest, there's not much I can think of that I can critic about this site. I mean I'm still not exactly sure how to feel about the organizations being required to rank past B rank, but I understand your reasoning for it. I also believe some of the rules for elements could be better defined, that way to avoid confusion about them in the future.

Overall I guess I'll give the site a 4/5. While I think it's a fantastic site, it still has some ways to go before reaching 5/5. Yet I trust your judgement (for the most part) and believe this site will continue going upward as long as we all work hard on it. :D

As I said to Kaseki earlier. This site will be the site that pierces the heavens.

~Timmir

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki on Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:24 pm

Bump because relevant.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Post by Neo Stigma on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:37 pm

I give this shit hole a 2 but heck I'll give it a 3 cuz I'm feeling generous. After finals and when I get some time I'll hit you up with a pm. Cuz as you know it is my job to explout the shit on this site baby~

Shira

Runs With The Wind I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic!
    Its Motherfuckin Dray

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : D
    Level : 10
    Experience : 260

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shira Razike
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Neko Neko no Mi

Post by Shira on Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:59 am

Does my rating count? Cos I'm...you know.. ZEE toilet..

Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:53 am