Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

SOS please some one help me! [codez and stuff]

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

SOS please some one help me! [codez and stuff]

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:15 am

WORDS GO HERE

Last edited by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:31 pm; edited 7 times in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Re: SOS please some one help me! [codez and stuff]

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:16 am

GOAL:
    NO ONE HOLDS
    [image]
    I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE AFTER, AS LONG AS I'M THE ONE, OH. I DON'T CARE WHY YOU'RE LEAVING. YOU'LL MISS ME WHEN YOU'RE GONE. I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU'RE GOING OR WHEN YOU'RE COMING HOME. I LEFT THE KEY UNDER THE MAT TO OUR FRONT DOOR, FOR ONE MORE CHANCE TO HOLD YOU CLOSE. I DON'T KNOW
    ME DOWN LIKE YOU DO, SWEETHEART
    #### WORDS
    NAME(S) HERE
    Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec nisl odio, gravida vulputate vehicula eget, tempor sollicitudin mi. Sed sit amet urna erat. Fusce in risus urna, eget semper urna. Cras dignissim tellus tincidunt odio facilisis mattis. Vivamus massa turpis, interdum vel sagittis non, auctor sed orci. Nullam orci sem, hendrerit eu eleifend a, vestibulum vitae ligula. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Aliquam placerat nibh ut purus cursus nec elementum nunc auctor. Fusce sit amet justo malesuada elit placerat scelerisque. Pellentesque eu accumsan erat. Aliquam hendrerit dapibus justo, quis aliquam urna sagittis vitae.

Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Donec malesuada rhoncus cursus. Etiam vitae dui non risus congue faucibus vel ut justo. Donec ornare congue turpis id porttitor. Nam tristique, felis vel dapibus feugiat, leo lorem ultricies ipsum, eu sollicitudin purus velit at lectus. Aliquam erat volutpat. Etiam dignissim erat eu felis bibendum in congue turpis egestas. Mauris mattis lacinia tortor hendrerit pretium. Nulla volutpat ultricies interdum. Aliquam erat volutpat. Vestibulum sed felis turpis. Praesent ultrices lacus dictum justo sollicitudin sit amet faucibus arcu sodales. Praesent at dui felis, quis venenatis felis. Duis ut dui velit. Aliquam ullamcorper pharetra lectus ut euismod.

Nunc eu posuere mauris. Nulla facilisi. Aliquam vitae eros arcu. Proin a commodo magna. Morbi mattis augue diam. Cras elementum egestas eros, vel accumsan odio tristique ac. Sed facilisis lacus nisi, at rutrum lorem. Ut interdum, leo eu lobortis pharetra, dui tellus laoreet risus, a eleifend erat dolor quis turpis.

Integer vestibulum dignissim dictum. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Ut sollicitudin ante nec massa mattis id dapibus est scelerisque. Curabitur nec rutrum nunc. Nullam condimentum quam nec tellus condimentum fringilla. Praesent luctus dictum dolor non viverra. Vestibulum ultrices tortor nec odio tincidunt rhoncus. Nullam at ligula vitae sem pharetra porta. Nam sapien est, imperdiet at porta et, accumsan quis elit. Donec dictum orci nec dui blandit in tempus tortor consequat. Cras lacinia euismod scelerisque. Etiam tempus mauris a dui facilisis id sollicitudin justo semper. Sed vulputate tortor sed risus imperdiet ac ultrices arcu fermentum. In hendrerit pretium convallis. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Etiam ac augue nibh.

Etiam vel purus id ante rutrum rutrum. Fusce eu nulla orci. Sed at ornare ipsum. Etiam sollicitudin, nisi sit amet feugiat rutrum, tellus leo posuere dui, ut tincidunt dui massa sit amet justo. Donec sed justo libero, eu scelerisque dolor. Suspendisse non turpis vel ante luctus lobortis nec at justo. Fusce fringilla odio felis, vel aliquam justo.
    NOTES: notes notes notes notes notes because i mean what else would you put under 'notes'

Now, go get your box code.

I know you know where to get it. Go get it.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:18 am

leik dis?

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:20 am

Curved Border Code:
    Code:
    border-radius: 14px 14px 14px 14px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 14px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 14px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 14px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 14px; border-color: #c1c1c1;

Place that ^ after border-width: 3px; border-style: double;

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:24 am

there?

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:31 am

Neo Stigma wrote:

Now, if you look at the GOAL, you'll see that on one side, it is more round than the other. So here I will ask you to do 2 things.

width: 475px; > width: 500px;

border-radius: 14px 14px 14px 14px; > border-radius: 14px 20px 20px 14px;

(And play with those numbers a bit.)

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:35 am

like so?

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:36 am

[dohtml]

LADY WINTERFELL
    "THIS GOES OUT TO THE HOMIES AT HOME."

There was no words to describe a mother's pain. There was no words to be said to see your family's killer in the eyes of your own son. Perhaps it was in that fact alone that she tried so hard to change the boy, only to watch him turn into a man. Her internal war was fought without knowledge by anyone. Only her husband was close enough to see the scars and wounds from her broken heart. Only Zancrow could see the real toll it had taken on Chi over the years.

No one in her family had the freedom to hunt for sport. It was not that had no heart for the game, it was only the mere fact that they were being hunted. It was the same for her parents, her parent's parents, and several generations before her. They were always seen as the outsiders, seen as animals, monsters, freaks, and other things. They had no home, nor walls to protect them.

"Love is meant to be as free as an open meadow, not as closed as a locked cage." Chi would speak, only to heard the words of her son echo in her mind. She did not hate Gareth, she loved him. He was her son. But in her eyes, no matter how hard she tried to change him to be different, he became more and more like the murderers that exterminated her entire family. She would find it difficult to deal with him on that basis alone. Maybe that was why she was so hard on him. Maybe she was tough on him because she wanted to forget the deaths she watched. Maybe that was why she kept herself away from him. Maybe that was why she wanted to know of his doings... so he would not destroy another family.

But even then, she had no words to speak. Her children were strong enough to last on their own. But while her family seemed to point out how different she was from them, the families on the other hand, would only see how similar she was to them. It was the little difference in her that allowed some of them to be more free with their choices within the walls of their own home. But in Chi's home, she was a prisoner of her own children's views. To them, she was a monster.

It was then that the blanket she had been wearing would become a cloak. It would unravel and unfold to touch the snow on the ground with enough material to cover Chi's face. But there was still things at hand. After all, even Rhae would point out the political gain from such an event. But Chi would not delve her focus from her last born.

[/dohtml]

Code:
    [dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Fjalla+One' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><table><tr><td style="width: 550px; padding: 5px; "><div style="background-image: url(http://oi58.tinypic.com/msytyq.jpg); width: 470px; height: 175px; display: block;    margin-left: auto;    margin-right: auto; border-style: double;  border-color: #764B8E; border-width: 5px; border-radius: 10px 50px 10px 50px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 50px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;">  <br><br><br> <div style="font-family: Fjalla One; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px;  text-align: right; padding-right: 8px; letter-spacing: -3px; text-shadow: 1px 0px 1px #303030;  color: #ffffff; text-shadow: 0 0 7pt;">
    [color=#000000]LADY WINTERFELL[/color]
    </div> <div style="float: right; font-family: courier new; font-size: 8px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #ffffff; padding: 5px; line-height: 8px; text-align: justify; color: #000000;">[b]"THIS GOES OUT TO THE HOMIES AT HOME."[/b]</div></div>
    <div style="text-align: justify; font-size: 10px; font-family: tahoma; line-height: 12px; margin-top: 5px; color: #5d5d5d;"> <div style="background-color: #1d1d1d; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; width: 350px; height: 320px; overflow: auto; color: #838382; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; padding: 10px 30px 10px 30px; border-style: double;  border-color: #C5C5C5; border-width: 3px;">
    There was no words to describe a mother's pain. There was no words to be said to see your family's killer in the eyes of your own son. Perhaps it was in that fact alone that she tried so hard to change the boy, only to watch him turn into a man. Her internal war was fought without knowledge by anyone. Only her husband was close enough to see the scars and wounds from her broken heart. Only Zancrow could see the real toll it had taken on Chi over the years.
    <br><br>
    No one in her family had the freedom to hunt for sport. It was not that had no heart for the game, it was only the mere fact that [i]they[/i] were being hunted. It was the same for her parents, her parent's parents, and several generations before her. They were always seen as the outsiders, seen as animals, monsters, freaks, and other things. They had no home, nor walls to protect them.
    <br><br>
    [color=#0099ff]"Love is meant to be as free as an open meadow, not as closed as a locked cage."[/color] Chi would speak, only to heard the words of her son echo in her mind. She did not hate Gareth, she loved him. He was her son. But in her eyes, no matter how hard she tried to change him to be different, he became more and more like the murderers that exterminated her entire family. She would find it difficult to deal with him on that basis alone. Maybe that was why she was so hard on him. Maybe she was tough on him because she wanted to forget the deaths she watched. Maybe that was why she kept herself away from him. Maybe that was why she wanted to know of his doings... so he would not destroy another family.
    <br><br>
    But even then, she had no words to speak. Her children were strong enough to last on their own. But while her family seemed to point out how different she was from them, the families on the other hand, would only see how similar she was to them. It was the little difference in her that allowed some of them to be more free with their choices within the walls of their own home. But in Chi's home, she was a prisoner of her own children's views. To them, she was a monster.
    <br><br>
    It was then that the blanket she had been wearing would become a cloak. It would unravel and unfold to touch the snow on the ground with enough material to cover Chi's face. But there was still things at hand. After all, even Rhae would point out the political gain from such an event. But Chi would not delve her focus from her last born.
    </div></div></td></tr></table></center>
    [/dohtml]

IGNORE THIS.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:37 am

/me ignores it

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:39 am

Okay, anyways... Here's one I built yesterday. We're gonna use this as base.

WORDS GO HERE

Now, the codes you want are:

Code:
    <div style="float: right; width: 150px; height: 400px; background-image: url(http://i19.servimg.com/u/f19/18/86/31/73/archan10.jpg); border: #D4CB6A solid 3px; border-radius: 0px 14px 14px 0px;"> </div> <div style="float: left; background-color: #1d1d1d; font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 300px; height: 390px; overflow: auto; color: #838382; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; padding: 5px 15px 5px 15px; border: #D4CB6A solid 3px; border-radius: 14px 0px 0px 14px;">
    WORDS GO HERE
    </div>
    This goes before the last DIV code.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:40 am

div code? wheres the last one?

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:44 am

<center><table><tr><td style="width: 500px; padding: 5px; border-width: 3px; border-style: double; border-radius: 25px 14px 14px 25px; border-color: #c1c1c1; border-color: #c1c1c1; background: url(http://s8.tinypic.com/2nqacms_th.jpg);">LOL, MY BAD, I FORGOT I MADE A SIMPLE CODE FOR YOU. BUT ANYWAYS, THE CODE GOES HERE.
    </td></tr></table></center>

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:49 am

you meen leik dis?

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:11 pm

Now in the code it says "Float: left" change that to right. And for "Float : Right" Change that to left.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Thu Apr 30, 2015 12:30 pm

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:38 pm