Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, MoonlitMagic!

Urban Heroes in Urban City

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Terraforming I Need A Medic! How It's Made THIS IS MADNESS!
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

Urban Heroes in Urban City

Post by Andr01d on Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:07 pm

Aknaid wandered the alleys of his city looking for something, or rather, someone. He looked up into the sky to stare into the fiery ball of light that he called the sun. It was a funny thought to him, thinking on how his mother was the daughter of the sun god. His father was the son of Death, or at least was raised by Death himself. All Aknaid was, was an embodiment of a soul, just a hollow shell. He had filled himself with the powers of other heroes, those that died.

"A vessel of destruction." he said to himself. He stopped in front of a large wooden door. The wood was a dark, black color, just like the night sky. He place his hand against the cool wood. "I know who she is, father... I know that they're here." Aknaid let out a deep sigh.

He was losing his mind again.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Lineage : Voice of God
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 535

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

Re: Urban Heroes in Urban City

Post by Ruby Snow on Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:30 pm

Ruby quickly looked around in a panic, Where was she? where was Yuna? Ruby rushed through the countless people walking through the streets and stared up at the tall buildings which were made of brick and metal. Ruby was truly freaking out under her brown cloak she wore to keep hidden. She held in her Staff tightly, ready for a fight if anyone would try and pick one.

"..Well.. Frog Shit. I wonder where Yuna went!.. or maybe i wondered off in the wrong direction!!!" Ruby thought with a tear forming in her eye. The fear of being alone in such a large place was over whelming. Ruby finally found a empty alleyway that she thought would be safe to catch her breath in. "Love of the Goddess..Im safe.. So manyyy Peopleee!!" Ruby's voice echoed in the alleyway as she leaned up against the red brick that formed it. She was relieved and happy that she was finally alone.. or so she thought.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:39 pm

"That's not... who?" Aknaid whispered to himself. He couldn't take any chances going into the base of the legion with someone on his tail. "Hey! Who's there? You best show yourself! I have eyes all over the city."

Aknaid felt stupid the second he said it. Why would anyone need to show themselves if the other had eyes on them already?

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:34 am

"Hey! Who's there? You best show yourself! I have eyes all over the city." Ruby jumped to the center of the Alleyway with her staff pointed all over the place. 'Gang bangers..' She thought. She was told in the city there was people known as 'Gang Bangers' and these fellows tried to steal and even rape in alleyways which made Ruby Nervous. "..Eyes.. All over the City??!?!? HAVE YOU BEEN FOLLOWING ME!?" Ruby looked around trying to get a read on who was there. "How about you show yourself too!" Ruby said in a mixed signaled tone.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:57 pm

Aknaid took a few steps back from the door and strolled down the ally to the voice. He was in his full outfit, armored to the teeth. His suit covered him fully, except his hands... his claws. Devastating thing.

"Where's Yuna? She traveled here with you, yes?" asked Aknaid. "I know I'm just a stranger to you. But if you're with her, you want to join Nox Animus. And if you want to join that name under this realm... well you're gonna need the Legion of Neutrals."

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow on Wed Aug 20, 2014 8:35 am

"Yuna.." Ruby said under her breath before speaking out loud. "We were separated, I have no clue where she went!" Ruby said Dramatically with a worry in her tone. "..Nox Animus! Yes, Id like to Join. Legion of Neutrals? Whats that?" Ruby looked upon the Armored creature and smiled. She was not afraid. In fact for some reason she was relieved that this person was encountered; It was as if The Goddess had guided her to where she was suppose to go. "What's your name?... Are you a friend of Kaseki?" Ruby asked with her head turning to the side.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:43 am

Aknaid smiled from under his helmet. He begun to let out a wholehearted laugh, much like the mythical red man who breaks in homes and leaves gifts behind. He seemed to laugh so hard he was crying, for he tried to rub his tears away but found the helmet in the way. "A friend of Kaseki's? God no. But I have known him my whole life." Aknaid let out a deep breath before continuing on. "Kaseki is my birth father. As he is the Demon of Life, I am the Demon of Time." He reached up to remove his helmet. It was time to show who he was, what the family curse really was. He set his hands on either side of the mask, he rotated it to let out a small clicking noise, and he lifted the piece to reveal his face. It wouldn't be known to anyone who hasn't seen the "Korrupted" before. Kaseki was born a human, progressed into a demon and made of "Ironbark". Xiaowei, his wife, was the daughter of the Sun Goddess. It was the offspring of a devil and angel.

Its' name, was Aknaid.

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:33 pm

Ruby Turned her head to side other side as soon as the armored man said he wasn't Kaseki's Friend. "Ohhh.. He's your father!" Ruby nodded, understanding it may not be a good relationship between the Father and Son. "Demon of Life.. OH YEAH! thats what he said when i met him! and your the Demon of Time? ..Err.. Does that mean you can stop Time?" Ruby's thought process jumped around like a small elder bunny trying to get away from vicious Fae Crocodiles.

"I think your the one we were looking for then.. err. Right?" Ruby stood for a moment and then answered her own question. "Yeah, you were the one we were looking for! now just to find Yuna!" She glanced over at his face. Ruby saw many interesting creatures in her lifetime growing up in the Faery Lands so nothing in terms of appearance would frighten her.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:39 pm

"It's best to wait for her to come here." Aknaid said sincerely. To go out there would be almost self defeating. Out there... they were the enemy. "The Agency looks for people like us, those with powers. They would surely eliminate us. Er... well the weaker... They disguise themselves as the Legion of Neutrals trying to hook specials in. That's why I wander in my suit." Aknaid was dead serious about the Agency. If Yuna was really the "daughter" of Kaseki, she would make it to them no problem.

A demon can always smell out another demon.

And those in the family... know exactly where each other is.

Sonya

I Need A Medic! Terraforming
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Post by Sonya on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:37 pm

After bidding goodbye to the trainer, TJ, she made her way to Urban City. How she would get there she had no clue, but she has full of confidence that she would find it. After much walking and exploring, she finally stood in front of the city and let out a sigh of relief. She hadn't gotten lost at all and was pretty happy for it. Now, her mission was to find Aknaid and Ruby if they were still there. She wandered through the city feeling more and more conscious of herself as it seemed that everyone in the city was staring at her wings -at her. Yuna drooped her wings nervously as her eyes darted back and forth looking for somewhere to hide. She saw an alley and quickly entered, bumping into an armored person. "I-I'm s-sorry..!" she said rapidly and apologetically. She stepped back, rubbing her head, and saw that Ruby was there as well. "Ruby~" she said happily. "Sorry I disappeared..." She turned to smile at the man she had bumped into. This must be Aknaid. "Hai, I-I'm Yuna. Nice to meet you~"

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm

It was Truly fate when Yuna Appeared so suddenly. "YUNA!" Ruby said happily going over to give her a hug. Ruby was scared that Yuna would get captured by these.. Enemies that Aknaid was speaking of. However, now that they were all there Ruby wondered what was going to happen next. "..What's going to happen next?" Ruby said with wide blinking eyes staring in content at Aknaid. "Who were these enemies you were speaking of? ..err.. 'Gang bangers'?" Ruby had heard the word while traveling the streets and wondered what these 'Gang bangers' were.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:39 pm

"Hello Yuna." Aknaid said with a smile. "Do you know who I am? Or more importantly... Do you know where you come from?" Aknaid looked behind him down the alley as well as beyond the two girls. He didn't need that group finding them.

"Let's continue this in the headquarters, we'll be safe from the Agency." said Aknaid as he took a few steps back. He put his hand on the door and pushed it. The room inside seemed roomy, it had a few sofas and other home furnishings. "It's time you know who you are, Yuna. That is, if you don't already know."

Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya on Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:02 pm

"YUNA!" Ruby said happily going over to give her a hug in which Yuna obliged. "...What's going to happen next?" Ruby said with wide blinking eyes staring in content at Aknaid. "Who were these enemies you were speaking of? ..err.. 'Gang bangers'?" Gang Bangers..? What was Ruby talking about? "Hello Yuna." Aknaid said smiling down at her ignoring Ruby's comment for a while. "Do you know who I am? Or more importantly... Do you know where you come from?" Aknaid looked behind him down the alley as well as beyond the two girls. "Let's continue this in the headquarters, we'll be safe from the Agency." said Aknaid as he took a few steps back. Agency..? Aknaid put his hand on the door and pushed it. The room inside seemed roomy, it had a few sofas and other home furnishings. "It's time you know who you are, Yuna. That is, if you don't already know." Aknaid said.  "You're Aknaid... Kaseki's son..."Yuna said softly trying to see what Aknaid was getting at. "I-I don't know where I come from though... I-I only remember the forest..." She frowned, how did he know about her and why was he telling her this? It had been 18 years and she had grown up content with her life so why was he telling her now? What was so important that he had to tell her? Still, she wanted answers as to who she was. She just hoped the information she was going to get about herself wouldn't change anything at all. "Who am I...?"

Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

Character Sheet

Post by Ruby Snow on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:17 am

Ruby Waited for everyone to go inside and then followed close by. She didn't say anything else because now was Yuna's time to figure things out, Ruby would be there if she needed any help; Of course, Ruby would be there for Support, Whatever that may include. She plopped down on a nice looking piece of Furniture and waited to be spoken to while thinking to herself. This Chair she sat on was unlike the other seats in the Faery Lands, It was comfortable and poofy. The ones in the Faery Lands were mostly made of branches because they never really harvested trees unless the trees agreed to such matters.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:48 am

"You're right, I'm his birthson." Aknaid said. He shut the door behind them, closing them off from the world and The Agency. "You are his adoptive 'daughter'. But the more accurate term is that... He's your guardian." Aknaid began to stroll pass the two. He walked toward a hallway pass the seat Ruby sat on. "Yuna, believe it or not, you have already met your parents. Here... Let me explian." Aknaid folded his hands on the small of his back before beginning his story. He took a seat in the lounge chair off to the side. It was the base of the Legion of Neutrals, they took everything they could get.

"Kaseki is the Demon of Life, by killing himself, he found a new life." Aknaid said. He was referring to the battle of the Forgotten Years. It was the duel between Kaseki and Kodai. In the end, they both were victorious. "I am the Demon of Time, I traveled to the past to save Kaseki from Kodai. It was my own timeline I disrupted. He sacrificed himself as any father would do for their child. " Aknaid referred to the tale of the Great War in Pandora. It was a battle of all of Kaseki's past. He gave himself up to save the younger Aknaid, only to have th Aknaid from the future save Kaseki. In that point in time, Aknaid's adolescent life was swiped from existence, and he was an ancient being. His own timeline was skipped. "Then there is my son, the Demon of Logic. A spirit that makes no sense... that spirit... gave life to the Demon of Youth, the first girl in this bloodline." Aknaid drew a small tear in his eye. "Yuna, do you remember where you learned to be a Demon Slayer? It was not from an Earth Demon... but your father dressing up like a Golem... with a Golem." Aknaid let out a weak laugh. "His name was Ramen, Yuna. His wife was named Bea. These are your friends, but even more than that. We are your family..." Aknaid let out a deep breath. He couldn't help but smile.

"Look at you, all grown up. I never thought I would be a grandfather to a great hero. And your age... why you haven't aged a bit... Yuna, the Demon of Youth."

Sonya

Ramen and Beas Daughter

Character Sheet

Post by Sonya on Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:19 am

There was not much Yuna could do but stay rooted in place, blinking continuely as it all slowly sank in. Her parents? The freedom fighters? They were her parents? Her vision began to blur due to the tears threatening to fall and she wiped them furiously away. Why she was crying, she didn't know. But at that moment, she really didn't care. "I-I don't u-understand..." she said trying to talk past her tears. "H-How come I-I don't remember... H-How come I n-never got a chance to see them again?" There were so many questions left unanswered, but she knew it would all have to wait for a later time. Without any prior warning, she engulfed Aknaid, her grandfather, in a tight hug and wept away the long kept in tears of her past. At least now, she really truly knew who she was and where she belonged.

Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Andr01d on Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:13 pm

It pained him to see her like that. So many years Aknaid watched his own time fade away. The little forest fairy was lost in time, or rather... lost in logic, and placed in a world she didn't belong in. She was raised by the Demon of Life himself, Aknaid's true father. Yuna suffered this fate solely because of Ramen Fighter, her birth father, and Bea T. Black, her mother. She was the Demon of Youth, a girl blessed and cursed to age at a different rate. Aknaid had so much to tell her, yet so few words to say it. Those two would be closer than Aknaid ever was with Kaseki. Sure he made the Legion of Neutrals for a place for Aknaid, a support for him, a method of teaching him the lessons he needed. Yuna would grow just as Aknaid did, without the full guide of her birth father, but rather under the wing of another relative. Aknaid let a single drop of sorrow and love fall from his eye to his chin, he smiled. His skin creased at either end. This was the life he wish he had, and now he had it. He could be loved the way he wanted to love. He held the young girl, who was now a young woman, tightly. He loved his family, he learned from the hardships as he should have. He looked down at the girl and said his words, comforting words, "It is okay my dear. I am her for you, Great Grandfather Kaseki is here too. We all are. I am your family, and family sticks together. We're never alone. Never will be."

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:05 am