Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

[EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2)

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Re: [EVENT] Toon Trouble! (1/2)

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:41 am

He was in no mood to talk. Without his idol's love, there was nothing for him to truly strive for. Surely this wackjob had a beautiful wife, but where was she now? She had taken a break from all things living, possibly protecting and inventing. But he was a sent member of Mermaid Tail. And he would not let Master Fetus down.

Lifting his staff, he would rise his weapon at a great speed to hit the man from below the chin. It was quick and sudden, and with him so close to the door of the building, he had only one direction to go. And that was into the building. This mad masked man was no longer the fun loving son of the Demon of Time. He was the ruthless sociopath that was not recognized by his grandfather, and his greatgrandfather, Kaseki and Death himself, receptively.

Linage in Use:
    Heightened Senses: The user's range of awareness is increased by 10 meters (can see 10 meters farther, can hear sounds from 10 meters farther away, and can sense magic 10 meters farther away). In water, this bonus is doubled.

Senses and reaction time greatly increased.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Timmir

Shadowstep Ooh Shiny! I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree
    There Can Be Only One

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 680

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Malm Korlif
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Balance of Nature

Post by Timmir on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:38 pm

((Sorry about that Kase. In that case we'll just pretend he said the following instead.
    "Wow! Drawing your weapon already. You must not really think that highly of me." Gaia said as he slyly summoned a keyblade, "Oh well. I guess I can go ahead and make quick work of you."

Also Ramen, since when was Gaia that close to a building. Samedi was watching Phos right before Gaia interrupted her. That would mean Gaia is now standing in the open street, his back nowhere near a building.))

Gaia smiled as he saw both men have chosen to fight. This was going to be interesting. Hopefully they will give him more of a fight then his now dead double did. The shapeshifter even seem to have decided to call for some help in the form of a fly-trap ent.

The second masked man seemed to have decided to make the first move. A fast jab of his staff going straight under Gaia's jaw. It almost impressed Gaia. Almost.

With a simply flick of his wrist, Gaia easily deflected the attack with his keyblade. He then followed this up by stepping forward and attempting to deliver a horizontal swing towards Ramen's midsection.

"Oh... By the way. In case you haven't noticed. Your both outmatched."

Meanwhile Phos was to busy with her pleas at the door to have notice the fight that had just started. "Please Mr. Fox. You have to help. A man's life is in danger. Please." She begged again as she banged on the door. Trying her best to get the owner of the house attention.

Though in hindsight, perhaps it is a good thing she hasn't noticed the fight yet. The monster she saw nearly kill the man she saved was there after all.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Samedi

How It's Made Terraforming I'm Important Too!

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

Post by Samedi on Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:45 pm

Following his ally's lead, he too would lead the silent assault. As he went in to attack him, it gave Samedi time to close in the gap and lunge with both his swords. He was prepared to lay his life on the line. After all, his next mission would surely kill him if he failed, and he was content with death.

The keyblade was the thing that struck his attention, thinking about the power each holder kept to themselves. There was not a single person who could take one from another, unless it was free to take. But then again, a Mirror warrior was a clone, a copy, a doppleganger... so could one of those take such a tool?

Samedi's mind raced with the possibilties, thinking about who may not be who they say they were. This entire world was full of lies and regret.

The Flytrap on the other hand, reached out with two long roots following Samedi from behind. While it would appear that it wanted to strike, Samedi had his own plans.
    Swords Active: 2

Posts until MP Recovery: 4
    Knight's First Arm Cooldown: 2

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:02 pm

Mai bad den.

Who was this fool to challenge him? He was in essence, a descendant of death himself. His own life bound to no such laws of physics or time, nor rhyme or reason. Ramen was bound to no such logic.

As he lifted his pole, the man did a block as he would have expected. With no expressions, he quickly slammed his staff again to the ground, and watched the mage come at him to land so halfwitted attack. After all, Keyblades were such large tools, and could easily be strung up.

With his hands still on his weapon, he lifted it from his side, the top of it to the ground, as if to create a vertical shield, a perfect parry to such an attack. Of course his attack would hit his weapon, further breaking down the pitiful material that was crafted for it. But a fool was a man for him to do so, for on contact all Ramen had to do was tug on his staff, and he would be easily disarmed. And if that failed, he would have to readjust, allowing him to strike at any given opening.

HP: 100%
    MP: MP: 100%
    Origin Ability in Use:
    Abilities: People of the Pandora Origin can control all Pandora native plants and nature at will. To those of the Wonderland Origin, their powers are doubled while in Necro Wonderland, also all spells cost half the amount while they are in Necro Wonderland.
    Linage in Use:
    Heightened Senses: The user's range of awareness is increased by 10 meters (can see 10 meters farther, can hear sounds from 10 meters farther away, and can sense magic 10 meters farther away). In water, this bonus is doubled.

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:32 pm

Ramen blocked the blow just as Gaia had expected. What he didn't expect was Ramen using his staff to string up his keyblade. Not that it really matter much, for instead of disarming Gaia, Ramen ended up just pulling Gaia straight towards him. It was almost as if the keyblade was not merely being held, but was fully attached to his hand.

"You have control of plants, or at least your staff. Let's see how you like fighting up close and personally. " He declared as a rapier-like weapon appeared in his right hand that he then thrust towards Raman's left side while keeping his keyblade pressed against the staff.

As for Samedi, Gaia payed the knight no mind as he was stabbed by both the knights blades. Even the plants roots would have struck if that was in fact there intention. Yet despite suffering the obvious injuries, Gaia showed no sign of pain, and his wounds showed no sign of blood. He just continued his assault on Ramen, trying to kill the Demon of Logic.

During this conflict though, Phos heard the sound of splintering wood. She turned to see the fight going on not that far away from her, and there she was what she had hoped to never see. The monster that just tried to kill Malm.

Did he figure out about her? Was he here to silence her now too? She had no way of telling. Instead she just began beating on the door with all her strength, trying to get in, completely afraid for her life.

((To be completely honest with you two, I had no plans for anyone, but Malm fight Gaia. In fact I was contempt with continuing this story by myself. Then all of a sudden Samedi popped into the story out of nowhere and tried to track Fox and Mouse down. Not wanting to leave her hanging, I decided to throw her a bone with her spotting Phos. Then I learned of her not so pleasant plans for the young girl, and Ramen suddenly joining in on the action. So I decided to go about this by killing two birds with one stone with Gaia appearing in front of Samedi. That also ended up forcing me to also slow down the other two stories that were going on because if I were to continue, Gaia would have to recall this puppet in order to deal with Malm, and I didn't exactly want to leave you two hanging. That's why I haven't exactly been posting either of those two stories.

It also doesn't help that I intended Gaia to be completely OP when I first created him. Something that I unfortunately forgot until just now. Again, he wasn't exactly originally meant for anyone, but Malm to face. This is why he (or at least this puppet) doesn't have a HP counter as of right now. As I currently have no idea what his HP would be exactly. He's just meant to go down when I felt he suffered enough hits.

So yeah. Please forgive me for not posting his HP as of right now. I'm already trying to nerf everything he could possibly do by having him under estimate you two, this way he doesn't end up pulling off some of them ridiculous stuff he probably would. In fact he's most likely going to either abandon this puppet or recall it in the next post or so when Malm finally comes upon the core. So yeah...

Sorry for the length of this OCC explanation too. I just wanted to explain what exactly was going on my end of things so you two have a better understanding at what I'm planning to do.))

Samedi

Post by Samedi on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:26 pm

[As far as I'm concerned, you are officially now in charge of this event. I have no idea what Gais's powers are, or even if he is beatable. I expected no less than for Malm to defeat him. Storywise, I just wanted to have something going on.

Confusing?

Translation: I don't plan to actually defeat Gaia, my plans were to ultimately stall Gaia long enough to allow you to play out Malm's full recovery, as well as Phos finding Fox to help Malm... or whatever.

In other words, go ahead and God Mod, you're playing boss.]
    "It... It hit?!"

Samedi's thoughts echoed in his mind, unsure of the true power of this creature. He did not flinch, or wince at pain, but reacted fully like a monster. How was this possible?

The vines quickly followed behind him, and as planned wrapped themselves around the arms of the knight, pulling him away from the battle. He was in over his head. He was outmatched, and he could not die here. His swords would ultimately drop on the ground as he was yanked back and out of the way. He was thankful to not be the target... but now he had to worry about the other man.
    Swords Active: 2

Posts until MP Recovery: 3
    Knight's First Arm Cooldown: 1

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:37 pm

To be honest, I'm only here for the ride. I'm just bored and was hoping posting would help end this event so we can do other fun things.
    "Tch. A mortal among gods."

Noodle mocked that worthless mage and his foolish choices. He was no doubt a skilled man, and one who was experienced in battle. But he knew well enough to know, that man was indeed not Malm Korif, the true keeper of the blade.

"Stop playing games." he would say, his voice heavy and striped of lighthearted love. He was full of rage and hatred. He was no longer the grandson of Kaseki. He was a descendant of Kodai.

But a kind man was always full of rage, bottled up and confined to some weird corner of someone's heart. And being that such a shape only had one corner, his hatred always came from the bottom of his heart. And with this, he no longer had any regard for life. His death was unrealistic, his age forever young. And his soul and body? Bound to no such logic.

He would take a step and throw himself towards the weapon, being impaled by the weapon. It would pierce his side, causing a creepy black ooze to come out of his body in the place of blood. Confetti and glitter would shoot out from his wound, just as blood would cover the blade, but didn't.

He was hit, he was struck. But he was not dead.

Roots wrapped themselves around the swords, saving and keeping them for later use. And leaves begun to spring out from under Ramen. He was a native of this cruel world.

MP: 100%
    Origin Ability in Use:
    Abilities: People of the Pandora Origin can control all Pandora native plants and nature at will. To those of the Wonderland Origin, their powers are doubled while in Necro Wonderland, also all spells cost half the amount while they are in Necro Wonderland.
    Linage in Use:

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

My Name's Olaf! Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Shocking!

Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:59 pm

Eyes wide, Lilinette looked around. A foot dug into her chest as she spewed blood form her gullet. The key blade was no where to be found, "Bitch," She spoke, looking up at the women who appeared to have stolen her looks. "Evil has been apprehend-" A bladed sliced through her leg, and blood spewed onto the ground, and covering lilinettes face. However, she didn't seem to care.

"I'm sorry," She spoke, gripping onto the living blade which had crawled towards her while she had been knocked out. "Did you think you had won?" Slamming the flat side of the blade into the womens face, causing her to stumble back. "No one beats me," She spoke, "Ever." Taking advantage of the womens confusion, she sliced through the her neck.

Turning her head, she watched as heartless filled the streets. "I suppose I should help with those things as well..." She spoke, lifting her blade, and charging into battle.

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:08 pm

Samedi seemed to have been pretty smart. Instead of continuing his pointless attack, he decided to pull himself back. Perhaps he noticed that his attack hand done nothing, but made a couple of shallow holes. Or could it be that he always planned on pulling himself back. In the end it didn't matter. Gaia had a point to make and these two seemed as good a way to make that point.

As for Ramen, Gaia took note that his blade had struck, but it seems the demon had more tricks up his sleeve. Instead of the blood flowing out of the demons side, it was confetti and sparkles. Though that didn't worry Gaia much. Pandora was a place where ton of strange beings live. One that bleeds party supplies shouldn't be such a surprise.

It also wasn't all that much of a surprise that when Gaia tried to pull the blade out, it appear entangled in some roots. It seemed to be the only thing this demon was truly capable of doing. Good thing that the blade was disposable as all he need to do was let go of it, causing the blade to become undone, and reveal that it was made from several now lifeless plants. Gaia then created a new rapier as he repeated the attack from before, still pushing on the staff with his keyblade the whole time.

Samedi

Post by Samedi on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:28 pm

"Shit." the words echoed in his thoughts, leaving him silent an dead to the world. He wanted to help, but found no reason to. There was nothing to gain here, other than another body to take home. He was by no means someone in his Bingo Book, and thus had no value if he tried to collect a bounty.

He would begin to retreat, leaving his ent to do his bidding. The only reason he stayed was to get that weapon. That was all he wanted.

The plant would charge at the man, controlled and with no mind of his own. He was going to take that weapon if possible, and if not, Samedi was far enough away to be more than safe.

Swords Active: 2 (Sealed by Ramen)

Posts until MP Recovery: 2
    Knight's First Arm Cooldown: 0

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:50 pm

using Origin Powers to control the Ent.

A vine would whip itself between Ramen and the green haired villain. He was not going to go down so easily. The vine would swat back and hit anything in it's way, namely the rapier. Ramen let go of his crappy staff, knowing he would make a new one later. He would turn to the plant creature, only to stretch it and pull it, making it a lot larger than it used to be. Soon it stood ten meters tall, ready to stomp on anything in its path. And while it may not be strong defensively, he would be enough to unleash a heave output on anything.

"Futile effort." Noodle spoke, He was over toying around with his meal. As of now, he was bloodthirsty, he wanted to kill. But deep in his soul, he found a different reason to fight. He knew this man's face. He knew who he reminded him of.

"Malm was no evil man..." Noodle thought. "Then it must not be him." Ramen pondered.

He was growing suspicious, feeling as if his fight was not to win, but to allow a new hero to appear... whoever it was.

Origin Ability in Use:
    Linage in Use:

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 pm

As she stumbled across the beaten path before her, she wondered just where all the shadows had disappeared to. "Was I knocked out for that long?" She asked dragging the blade, Akahiro, on the ground for she was too tiered to carry it. "I can walk...'" It muttered, squirming out of her hands and transforming into the cat-like creature it loved to be. "You don't have to scratch me up like that."

"Oh... right..." She spoke. "Sorry, I'm just a little out of it," She spoke, a bit of blood still dripping from her forehead down to her cheek as she continued to stumble around the walls of the city, her free hand grasping onto the walls as if they were her guide around the seemingly abandoned city. The town appeared completely empty, and almost silent. "Where is everyone..." She asked herself, then she heard it. The sound of battle. Blades slicing in the air, a sound quite familiar to Lilinette. 

"I wonder what is going on over there..." She muttered, picking up her pace until she found what she was looking for. The battle. It appeared to be two or three men against... "That can't be right," Lilinette spoke, fixating her gaze to the groups target, "A mere child..." A smile grew around Lilinettes face, for she knew all to well the damage a mere child could do. 

Raising her hand, she summoned a one of her Golems. A man appeared before her, head covered in a cloth, face covered by a metalic mask. White and blue were the only colors that tarnished the mans appearance, along with the pistol in his hand. 

Holding up her finger to her lips, Lilinette Shushed her silent companion. "Lets just see how this pans out." She whispered. They were a good 150 meters away, and mostly hidden by a shack before them. However, thanks to her lineage, Lilinette could see it all perfectly. 

-----------------------------------------------
    HP: 38%
    MP: 70%

Current Golem(s) in use: 
    Rokku
    (OOC: this post sucks and I know it. I'm tiered, sorry :( )

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Tue Aug 18, 2015 2:23 pm

Gaia couldn't help, but chuckle as Samedi retreated. It seemed he had no interest in the fight anymore. That didn't matter though. Once Gaia was done with this demon, he'll make sure to pay the shapeshifting knight a little visit. No point leaving any unfinished business.

"I agree. That is a very futile effort." Gaia responded as he looked up at the giant ent, "You really should just run like your cowardly friend over there. Then perhaps you may live another day. Or at least ten minutes."

Gaia then began to unleash a torrent of blows with both his rapier and newly free keyblade. He knew full well that the giant ent was no real threat. A mere distraction really. All that really mattered now was to see how fast Ramen's vines could really move.

Samedi

Post by Samedi on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:51 am

With a change of pace, he made a change of face. He would dash behind a building and hide himself from them all. He had no reason to be here anymore. That keyblade could wait for another time. He was in not condition to fight this mirror demon, or this creature that seemed to be full of literally surprises. He was only a useful scout if he could report, and he had more than enough to tell his Mother.

She ran away from it all, with no wounds or regret. There was no need for him to try and get killed. He needed to get back to Sunagakure.

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:13 pm

There was no need for him to play games. but there was also no reason for him to play hero. This was not his time to end a life, it was his vow that he could not break. But he also couldn't break his marriage vows, but that was another story.

As that man continued to talk, he knew it was not the Malm his father told stories about. He was not the mage of the great wondrous Fairy Tail. This was nothing more than a failed carbon copy. He was not the master of plants. He was a liar.

With a jump back, he conjured a great wall of wood and ivy, separating him from from that man. The wall was a few feet thick, and a dozen meters wide. He did not need to end this yet, he just needed enough time...

Origin Ability in Use:
    Linage in Use:

[/quote]

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:19 pm

Lilinette and Rokku watched the fight before them. It was quite boring, truth be told. She let out a sigh and looked over at her Golem. He was quite boring as well, and needed to be taken care of. A slight grin grew upon her face, "Rokku, I think it's time that you joined the fight." 

Rokku shook his head in compliance, and ran behind the nearest building, the building that they had stood next to for quite some time, and charged forward. Using the the small houses as a cover, Rokku quickly ran behind one house to another, attempting to stay out of site from the child. It was when Rokku got a good 50 meters away from the child that he saw a great wall of wood and ivy appear before the child, on the opposite side from where Rokku was, this leaving the child out in plane sight.

Rokku used this as his chance, hoping the conjuring of a wall had distracted the child, he charged forward, getting behind the closest home to the child, and putting himself a good 10 meters away.

"I suppose now, we wait." Lilinette spoke, letting out a sigh filled with impatience.

-----------------------------------------------
    HP: 38%
    MP: 70%

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:32 pm

"Trying to run away too I see. I guess you are nothing more then a big baby after all huh?" Gaia taunted when Ramen summoned the wall. It was as if he thought that a wall of plants would slow him down or something. The very thought made him chuckle.

Unfazed by the wall of plants in front of him, he just walked forward with no sign of care in the world. His body then merged with the plants for his body to emerge on the other side a mere second or two later. To make matters even worse, the 'wound' he suffered from Samedi appeared to have even restored itself.

Before he could give chase however, a look of worry then appeared on his face. "S***. You got to be kidding me. How is that bastard still alive, and how did he find me in his condition." Gaia spoke to himself as he looked off to the distance. Then a mere second later, his whole body sunk into the ground, being recalled to deal with more important matters.

Phos struggled with the door for as long as she could. Why wouldn't Fox let her enter? Then, in her fear, she shocked the door with enough electricity to blow open the door. This made her feel tired, but fear drove her to go into the house to find her hero.

"Fox! Where are you?!" She called out to him.

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:58 pm

Was... was that it?

All he could do was run? He fled in the midst of a fight to run in fear? How could such a man muster up such...

"I'm going to kill him."

Noodle's voice rang in Ramen's ear. Noodle was just another fragment of him. He was pushed away into the darkness for so long, he was unsure if he could bear it any longer. But now, this man, this cowardice. This allow begun to cause an itch Ramen could not scratch. He needed blood. He wanted blood. He wanted to douse this entire town with the innards of that man.

He would not let him get away.

And so he stood there, his staff in hand, the wall of plants slowly breaking down. He would soon weave a vine to strangle him. And he would have his revenge.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:27 pm

With a snap of her fingers, Rokku vanished. "What the bloody hell," Lilinette muttered, walking up to the bug like man as her parasol began to drag across the ground once more. "Where did he go!" She asked, looking at the man. "Did you kill him?" She asked. "Please tell me that you used some mystical mojo and killed him." 

She clenched her fist, then slammed her foot into the ground. "damn it," She shouted, her temper getting the best of her, as usual. "No, that thing just vanished. crawled into the earth and just walked away. That little bitch!" she muttered. 

looking around, she let out a loud grunt, "Guess I gotta go find him now..."

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Malm gave a sigh of exhaustion as his destination finally came into view. It wasn't exactly easy to walk all this way with you midsection screaming out in agony. The mage put a hand to his chest to work a little more healing magic into it to at least numb the pain while he looked up at the cause of all his problems.

"I have to admit. I was kind of expecting something... I don't know. Different?" He said to himself, looking at the bulbous plant like sphere in front of him. Once he was able to catch his breath, he pressed onward towards the plant.

"So you managed to survive after all. How annoying." Malm heard Gaia say as he stood in front of the giant plant.

"Yeah. Well. What can I say? I'm not so easy to kill."Malm remarked bashfully.

"Huh? Is that so? Let's put that to the test, shall we." Gaia said as he summoned both the Keyblade and Rapier.

"Whoa! Now hang on there for a second. I wanted to speak to you about something first." Malm said as he pushed his hands in front of him.

"Talk about what?"

"You. Or to be more exact, the connection between us." Malm stated, and seeing Gaia not taking any hostile action just yet, he continued. "You see. I admit that I'm not exactly the smartest person around. I'm not exactly stupid either, but it does take me awhile to pick up on things. Yet while I was walking over here, I had a lot of time to think, I think I finally figured out who you are."

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. You're nothing more then some type of clone of me. Probably created by whatever summoned those dark creatures too. That's not all though. Your more then just a clone of me. Your the manifestation of all my hatred and anger. Everything I did during that horrible war I had to fight through."

"I have to admit. I'm impressed. Your not half as dumb as I thought you were. Though I don't see how any of this matters much now anyways. Your going to die after all. So unless you have..."

"I do. Y'see I also figured something else out about you. I can't just treat you like any normal opponent. Your an abomination after all. An evil being that won't stop no matter what. That means I can't hold back like I normally do." Malm stated as his a black aura began to surround his darken, left hand, "So then. Shall we now end this."

Gaia growled before charging straight towards the mage.

"So then. Have you came up with your decision?" Fox asked as he reached the end of his patience.

"Yeah. Go..." Mouse started before hearing some type of blast at the front door. Seeing that the blast had distracted Fox, she quickly took advantage of the moment by slipping out of her restraints. Then without skipping a beat, took the chair she was on, and broke it over Fox's head, knocking Fox out in the process.

Mouse then quickly took a hold of the container with Phosphera in it, and ran out the room. There was no telling if Fox would stay knocked out for long.

Timmir

There Can Be Only One

Character Sheet

Post by Timmir on Tue Sep 01, 2015 3:47 pm

Malm evaded the clumsy attack Gaia made with a smile on his face. Before Gaia could tell what happened, Malm grabbed onto Gaia's arm holding onto the keyblade before blasting it with Decay. The plant creature actually showed pain in the first time in it's life as it was separated from it's arm. The plant life that was now a stump slowing beginning to wilt.

"That was an unnaturally cruel move by someone like you." Gaia mentioned as he held the stump where his arm use to be.

"Oh please. Wait til I get to the real you. You'll know how cruel I can really be." Malm said before sending another Decay into Gaia's body, causing to decay away.

Without wasting a beat, Malm quickly reclaimed his Keyblade off the ground before using it to block a strike from behind. "And trying the same tricks twice. You must really think I'm stupid." Malm then blasted Gaia's new puppet with a Decay spell, causing him to wilt away as well.

Malm then looked around as numerous of people he knew in life began to surround him. "What did I just say about using the same tricks twice?" The nature mage said as he took a battle stance with his keyblade. The horde of figures then began to charge towards Malm, who quickly went to work on them.

"How... How? I took that Keyblade from you. It's mine now. So how are you able to wield it like that?" Gaia asked getting really frustrated at the situation.

"Perhaps that means that it prefers me over you." Was all Malm said as he made quick work of the puppets. Seeing his opening, Malm quickly charged straight forwards Gaia's core. Yet before he could reach it, something grabbed onto his feet.

"I won't let you do this. I can't." Gaia voice echoed across the whole forest, "If you can't reach me, you can't kill me."

"Think again." Malm said as he reached out with his blacken hand, firing a decay shot towards the core.

The howl of pain emanated from the core as the spell struck, leaving a crater. "No. You wouldn't. Your barely on your last leg yourself. If you cast another Decay, you'll end up killing yourself." Gaia tried to reason, trying to buy himself time.

"We'll see about that." Malm fired one last Decay spell at Gaia. And just like that, Gaia was destroyed. His core began to wilt away like everything else that was struck by Decay.

Malm gave a little smile as it seemed to be finally over. Then, without warning, he felt a sharp pain through his abdomen. Blood began to fill his mouth as he looked down to see that Gaia had one last move up his sleeve after all. A fairly large branch piecing through his body, right where Gaia had stabbed him earlier.

He really was a one trick pony til the end. Malm thought as he fell to his knees, Then again, I guess I was as well. The young man then collapsed as his eyes felt very heavy.

He wasn't able to keep his promise after all.

Phos watched as a small woman that looked like a rabbit emerged from one of the doors in Fox's home. In her hands is what looked to be a relatively large yellow mouse stuck in a tank.

"Get out of here quick. It's not safe." Mouse called out as she ran for her life. Then without warning, a couple of arrows went right past her.

"Get back here you b****." Fox called out as he launched another arrow.

Mouse quickly grabbed a hold of the little girl, dragging her behind a couch so they can have some cover. "It's just my luck that he's hardheaded enough to just stand up from a blow like that." She stated frustrated.

She then peeked over a couch to quickly duck as an arrow went whizzing by her head. "Ugh... Where's my Crossbow when I need it?" She said before looking at the young girl. "I'll distract him. Here take Phosphera and get out of here quickly. Whatever got you in such a panic to run to that madman isn't going to be any more dangerous then it is to be in here."

Phos nodded, not knowing what to think of this whole situation. Her hero was just trying to kill this woman. Wouldn't that mean that Mouse was dangerous? Yet the problem about that is that she didn't act like she was. Instead she seemed more worried about Phos' safety. That, and one of those arrows were pretty close to hitting Phos if not for Mouse dragging her to safety.

Then, before Phos could say anything about the matter, Mouse ran the way opposite of the door. Phos shivered in fear before deciding to go along with the woman. Sure Fox might not be exactly happy with this decision, but she has to do something before anyone else dies. So she ran as fast as she could.

Mouse quickly moved as a volley of arrows followed after her. She needed to find a way to end this fight quickly. Something that proved pretty difficult to figure out without the use of her trusty crossbow.

"Stop moving you..." Fox said as he continued to fire magic arrows in Mouse's direction. Then the arrows stopped as Fox ran out of mana.

"Huh? I didn't expect you to be so little stamina." Mouse called out as she charged straight towards the other so-called thief, punching him in the face. She then quickly kicked him in the stomach, bringing Fox the floor where she finished it with a kick to the face.

With Fox now unconscious for sure, she took his bow and broke it in half over her knee before beginning her search for her crossbow. It took her a little while, but she eventually did find it. Little less from wear too fortunately. Perhaps Fox was planning to use it for himself, or just as a trophy for his defeat over Mouse. It didn't matter. She had her weapon back now and can finally begin her search where Malm went.

She's going to make sure to give that boy a good beating for all the stress he put her through.

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:37 pm

A waste of time was all it seemed to ever be. This place was nothing but a massive clusterfuck of the unknown and of things that should never exist in the first place. This was a waste of his time, and standing there would probably be the most beneficial to him until he could really figure it out. This place sucked. And it would always suck.

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki on Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:02 pm

Event concluded. Feel free to RP and wrap it up. Everyone will be awarding accordingly.

Hershel

THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Origin : Toonville
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Experience : 170

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Hershel
    Primary Magic: Toon Antics

Post by Hershel on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:02 am

Hershel gave a big yawn as he stretched behind the stage. "Why do I have the feeling someone forgot to broadcast the rest of the concert?" He asked himself as he began packing things up. Whatever the case may be, the concert was still a huge success. Though sadly the main reason they started this concert didn't exactly go as well as either of them expected.

"So... Not our brightest idea." The other Hershel said with a shrug.

"Yeah. I guess we should have known that neither of us would be able to tell which one of us had the biggest fan base." Hershel mentioned as he looked outside, "Still was fun though."

"So I'm guess we've both been having the same thought then."

"Work together to increase each others fame as nobody, not even us, are able to tell us apart. At least until we're able to find a way to figure out which one of us is the real Hershel."

"Yeap. Exactly the same idea. That's kind of freaky, the more that I think about it though."

"Yeah. I wouldn't worry about it though. It's to be expected if we really are the same to each other."

"I know, I know. And besides, there's some benefit to this. We'll be able to do twice as much work we would of been able to do alone."

"Exactly. We'll be able to be in two places at once now. Think of all the possibilities."

"I already am."

Both Hershel's then looked around. "I guess we should be leaving."

"Yeah. Let's go to where the new thread is taking place. I heard down the grapevine that our co-leader is over there and I wanted to ask him why he hasn't appeared in our mission yet. I mean come on. This is suppose to be a mission to determine our leadership potential and he's running late to it. An automatic D- if you ask me."

"Plus one got to wonder if that thread is happening before or after our mission? Though I guess it doesn't matter. Time seems to be very loosey-goosey on this site... I mean world anyways."

With that, both Hershel's began to take their leave.

"Oh... By the way. Did you hear that Malm bit the big one?"

"Really?"

"Yeah. So we're going to have Timmir's sole attention for a while, at least until the green mage comes back."

"I wonder how long that's going to take."

"Who knows? No one else seems to have learned about it yet, so we still have some time. We should just focus on milking it for all it's worth."

"Of course."

[Exit]

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 8:55 am