Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mythos!

    The Last of Us (Private)

    Share
    avatar
    Unknown
    Krillin VIP

    Gravestone I Need A Medic!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 252
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kabuto Yakushi
    Alignment: Neutral Evil
    Primary Magic:

    The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Unknown on Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 pm

    I am the last purple...


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    ~ Kabuto ~
    ~ Bank ~

    avatar
    Samedi

    How It's Made Terraforming I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 240
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Samedi on Mon Nov 16, 2015 7:19 pm

    U r knot.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Shocking! Runs With The Wind I Need A Medic!
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1125
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Shini Chikai on Thu Jan 14, 2016 1:06 am

    Lies


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:47 pm

    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:48 pm

    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Little Green

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic!

    Lineage : Experiment : Heartless
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 174
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Little Green on Fri Apr 08, 2016 5:05 pm

    @Samedi wrote:U r knot.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 768
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Fetus on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:25 pm

    @Samedi wrote:U r knot.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Chara

    I'm Important Too!
    The Silent

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 81
    Experience : 263035

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Chara on Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:20 am

    @Samedi wrote:U r knot.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Eldrich

    Gravestone How It's Made
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 77
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Eldrich on Mon Jul 25, 2016 2:38 pm

    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN!
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 121
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Nissa Drax on Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:22 pm

    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Zen Dray

    Terraforming The Water Within
    The Collector

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 43
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Zen Dray on Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:12 pm

    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Professor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Professor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 3890
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by NPC on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

    The member 'Professor' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Card Dice' :
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Professor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Professor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:11 pm

    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Professor on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:12 pm

    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Westseid

    I'm Important Too!
    The Thug

    Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Westseid on Sat Oct 01, 2016 2:54 pm

    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Elizabeth

    I'm Important Too!
    The Angel

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 124
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 70

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Elizabeth on Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:03 pm

    @Westseid wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies
    avatar
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 768
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Fetus on Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:11 pm

    @Elizabeth wrote:
    @Westseid wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Xayang

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Gravestone

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 117
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: The Last of Us (Private)

    Post by Xayang on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:42 am

    @Fetus wrote:
    @Elizabeth wrote:
    @Westseid wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Professor wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Eldrich wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    Thief wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:Lies


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]

      Current date/time is Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:13 am