Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, tatanatu!

What do you mean we close early? (Job)

Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made

Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

What do you mean we close early? (Job)

Post by Yoshimitsu on Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Job Title: Burger Flipping
    Job Requirements: 2 Characters Max, 75 word Min. , 15 Posts ,
    Job Location: Urban City, Inner City
    Job Description: There's a restaurant up on the relaxing Sky Balcony of Urban City. The city manager threatens to close down the business if they don't make the place a little more upscale! It's up to you and other other cooks to create a new design and theme for the burger place, but don't spend too much time planning, you need to feed the hungry customers! (Resturant name, staff member names and owner names are all up to you to decide)

Reward:  D Class Reward Dice per character

"Dis guy gone be Mafis substit'tut, mon?" The man seemed to stare down Yoshimitsu as he made his way past the bar. His hands remained behind his back, tying the ends of the tie of his apron. He was more than experienced in the art of culinary. It ran in his blood to be a chef.

"Ya mon," the man that gave him the job replied to the bartender. "We a need som'body 'til massa Dark'rr gets a back, aye?" He glanced over at Yoshimitsu, but the samurai did not notice. His gaze was fixated on the stove.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoshimitsu

Re: What do you mean we close early? (Job)

Post by Yoshimitsu on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:47 pm

"It has much potential." Yoshimitsu would say. His gaze would roll across the long bar counter, only to end at the stove and spatula. "But what if this man does not come back? Hm?" He asked them, picking up the weapon for grill masters all over the world.

"Nah, he gon' com' back mon'." The man would say, his dredc covering his face and the nice shirt he wore. He began to prepare drinks for the late night crowd.

"Den we stil' gone kept da name, aye? That way ev'n if he don't a come back, it wil still be his place, mon." He made his way behind the bar, not too far from the samurai, to take his rightful place as the bar master. "Den what you t'ink be the best t'ing to do 'ere?"

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu on Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:10 pm

"I believe it's best to plan for the worst and wish for the best. That way your heart can learn to heal while your mind begins to fill the hole left behind." Setting his weapon on the counter, he began to look around for the necess-

"Ah, there's the meat." He would inspect his produce before getting into his new profession.

The bartender would give a silent nod, as would the other man. They had made a good choice in a man to tell them how to improve.

Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu on Sun Aug 09, 2015 2:10 pm

"Den maybe we a gon' tell da Legion to make sure we a still in a good hands, mon." He spoke, his words weaving a web of more questions. Was this part of a criminal organization? Should he care?

"Nah mon, Ak'aid gone go 'iere." The other man spoke, "I be a sure dat da mon gon' be tryin' to teach he done son a few new t'ings, mon."

Yoshimitsu was put at ease with the words, they didn't seem to be evil, but even so, he would get the meat and toss it on the grill. He was going to make it fresh for the new customers.

______
    WC: 108

Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu on Thu Aug 13, 2015 3:33 pm

"We a gon' open in a hal' 'our, mon." He would speak again. "Yoshi mon, will da food be ready for da firs' ones, mon?"

Yoshimitsu would give a silent nod as he would flip the first burger. He was ready to face the few people that would trickle into the slow restaurant, only to pick up later in the evening.

"I hop' he make a da good food, mon. I don' need dis place a closed, mon." the bartender spoke again, voicing his concern for Yoshimitsu's skill.

"Never judge a book by its cover." Was all he said.
    ______
    WC: 99

Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu on Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:12 pm

The doors would open and few customers would begin to come in through the doors. It was early in the morning, and would surely pick up in a few moments.

"Aye, welcome to a Late Night Noodles, mon'!"

Three men would take their seats at the bar, and Yoshimitsu threw another patty onto the stove. He poured a sauce over both of the patties. He knew very well what it was, as well as his exotic ingredients at his disposal. He was going to make this a very serious job.

Yoshimitsu

Post by Yoshimitsu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:43 pm

"That smell..."

"So.. hungry..."

He would stand there, doing his job as the men would sit in their stools and stare over at him. He did not flinch. He did not budge. He was here to do his job, and his sense of smell was one of the few tools he had to his success. It was not only in his blood, but his soul. He believed his food was the very thing that could tame beasts. For even immortals will long for a good taste of life.

Current date/time is Wed Aug 15, 2018 3:16 pm