Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

Black market origin rounds (C to B exam. Closed)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

My Name's Olaf! Shadowstep LET IT BURN! Shocking!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

Yes! Black market origin rounds (C to B exam. Closed)

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:09 pm

Lilinette walked through the crowded paths of the black market. The sun might have set, but that didn't stop her from having her signature parasol open and raised high above her head, a force of habit and comfort she supposed. A smile, almost unnoticeable, creased the edges of her lips as she gazed upon the various shops and kiosks which outlined the path she walked.

The blonde haired girl, no, women, was in need of a new weapon. She wanted something more... specific, then just any old weapon. Akahiro, which currently was her umbrella, was a great weapon. He did what he was asked, and as for a blade, was more powerful than any weapon she had ever seen with her own eyes, and that's including a Key blade.

However, he really only worked well as a sword. A short ranged, melee weapon. And being someone who can create and summon various creatures for herself, she needed something that could provide her a little bit more...

Distance.

Last edited by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shocking! Gravestone Shadowstep Runs With The Wind
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : A
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Yes! Re: Black market origin rounds (C to B exam. Closed)

Post by Nameless on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:57 pm

Exam Requirements:
    - 10 Post Minimum (Student)
    - 5 Post Minimum (Mentor)
    - Student must belong to an Organization.
    - Mentor must be in same alignment as student
    - 125 Word Minimum

THE APPRENTICE
    DEATH IS ONLY A FIVE-LETTER WORD

The scum of this city could always be found in the same decrepit area of the world. Various stands tried to push their vast assortment of random stolen goods. Some were worth the price, while others were not worth the mortal burden... if they existed inside of you.

He sat on a stool in an alley next to the plaza of the blackmarket, his face and identity hidden from it all. He would soon burn it all to ashes, leaving not a single trace of the corrupt ruins of this accursed world. It was nothing to be proud of, especially since he had a heavy hand in the formation of this all. He did not want to break down this city, but rather to unify it. He wanted to bring it all together under a single banner. And he knew deep down, The Agency was not the right banner.

But was there really a right one?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Lilinette walked through the streets, twirling a pistol in her left hand, her umbrella being raised with her right. She let out a sigh of disappointment, "It would appear that there aren't anymore guns on sale today," Ms. Mido would speak, "And I wanted to make another one sense my Inferno creation turned out so well."

Her Alchemy had becoming much better ever sense her transformation. It appeared as if her body, after a couple hundred years, had finally begun to adjust itself, aligning with the darkness within. Her Alchemy had begun to go past the limits of resurrection, allowing for her to begin to fiddle with things such as weaponry. "Who knows how far I can take this power." She spoke, letting out a smile and turning a corner into an ally, "Some privacy," She whispered, bending down and lifting up the skirt of her dress, revealing a holder a few inches below her knee cap, and placing the gun within. 

However, it was then she began to hear something, breathing. it was soft, something most people probably wouldn't have picked up on. But Lilinette had better senses then most people. Her umbrella still in hand, she would turn, facing the dark pit before her which was the labyrinth of alleyways which crawled throughout Urban city. Something she had only had the displeasure of being in once. 

"Whose there," She asked, voice echoing throughout, making sure all the poor souls trapped within the abyss of alleyways heard it.

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:51 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"Somethings never change."

It was a funny thought to think. To imagine someone so tainted and dark, to be faced with the essence of light. He never expected that girl to change, and after he destroyed The Agency, he could only imagine what tormented her poor soul, forcing her to find a home among thieves, criminals and rapists. But it was fitting. She was one of them in more ways than one.

"Hmph." he scoffed to himself. He begun to assess everything that was about her, looking into the darkness to find something. He wondered if he was on the other side of that search. But who cared at this point. He only sat here to feed off the darkness long enough to really cause chaos.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:59 pm

The ally was pitch black, and even Lilinette herself couldn't see through the dark. Of course, she could still hear through the dark. It didn't apprehend that sense of hers. A noticeable "Hmph" echoed into Lilinettes ear drums. "That would be a yes," The white haired witch would say, placing her spare hand on her hip, and taking steps farther into the alleyway. Maze or not, she was confidant in her ability to find her way out. And if she couldn't, she would make her own way out. 

As for fear of who ever, or what ever was awaiting for her in the labyrinth-like abyss? She had none. Lilinette had no fear. She had tasted pain in unimaginable ways when she was just a mere girl, an actual girl. Not the child appearing women who had maintained her appearance for 300 years. 

"Would you care to show me who you are?" She asked, her heeled echoing through the ally, bouncing from one wall to another as if in a game of tag, and then, she stopped. Listening to the echo, she looked at the stone ground before her. She stood in the one area in the ally way, the one area visible to her anyways, which held any light. And it was certainly coated in moonlight.

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:30 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"The darkness is interesting, isn't it, Lili?"

He remained seated on his stool just next to the alley's entrance. He would have talked to her sooner, but he was growing far too amused with the whole situation. The shadows were his playtoy, shifting in and out of it like it was nothing. He was growing far too accustomed to his new body, but the magic within was worthwhile. But as always, it would be replaced soon.

He was going to see how she was holding up, wondering if she began to see how unnecessary their organization was. They fought for good under the guise of evil. They wanted to puppet a city that would easily offer their hand if they saw the benefit. There was no need to enslave and ensnare, when this city offered volunteers. He saw that side of life. He wanted it. And soon, he would have it. Soon he would have something much greater than The Agency.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Wed Aug 19, 2015 3:50 pm

As an unfamiliar voice spoke her name, Lilinette knew exactly who she was talking to. 

"Nameless," She spoke, a smile to her face, umbrella still raised high above her head, blocking what little moonlight would have gotten into her face. "Long time no see, well, I still can't see you." She chuckled, holding her free hand up to her face as if to cover the laugh at her own joke. "To be honest, I was not expecting a reunion this soon." She spoke, the smile on her face slowly fading away, "Or ever, for that matter." 

Her grip tightening on the umbrella, she took a step back. The man who had demolished the agency was before her, and she doubted it was for a good reason. 

"So, what do I owe this unexpected confrontation?" Lilinette asked, ignoring the mans comment about the darkness. She knew almost as well as anyone just how much the Nameless virus loved toying with people, and she refused to be anyone's toy. She knew how he worked, she had seen it with her own eyes a time or two. Damn, and I already put away my gun. she thought to herself, letting out a silent sigh out of regret.
    ------------------------------------------------
    HP: 100%
    MP: 100%

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:45 am

THE APPRENTICE

"Even with a new perspective on life, she still can't grasp how to see the world looking out, and not in." he thought to himself. It was a setback for him, to adjust to someone who he hoped would change.

"Destiny." his lips would only allow that single word to slip. It was a funny concept; Destiny. To believe your fate was predetermined by the choice of a higher power who you could not see, control, or even influence. It was something that lingered in all minds, unsure of the real power you have over your soul. It made everything seem so minute and small. It made everything seem insignificant. That was destiny.

A few seconds would pass by, "She's quite ironic this time of year." He smiled, a short chuckle right after. He could spare a few moments with her. After all, it was only fitting that you take the time when you bury the dead.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:59 am

"Have you gone more mad than usual, Nameless?" Lilinette asked, putting her free hand on her hip, the parasol still raised high above her. "Destiny, Bleh, what I load of fairy tales and cow manure." Letting out a sigh, Lilinette would spin around. "I have no time for your riddles Nameless, I'm a very busy person. Running a research facility is very time consuming work." She told him, not letting it slip that this 'research facility' was actually just a cover, a cover for her true organization. Sphinx. 

"Come find me when you feel like not wasting my time." She would add on, her shoes echoing down the alleyway as she began to walk out from the moonlight she had basked in for far too long now. After she had walks two or three meters, she stopped. Turning he her head in hopes that nameless would see the look of cynicism on her face. Grin stretched wide across her face, and eyebrows arched down, making almost a V on her forehead. 

"And, yes. The darkness is quite interesting." Holding up her hand, she smiled as she could barely see it. It blended in perfectly with her surroundings. Majority of her body was mostly shadow after all. And then, she would begin to walk once more, a bit more slowly this time though. Waiting for Nameless to cut his crap and start speaking his mind, and reveal to her his actual intentions for coming here. 

Then she stopped. Gripping onto her umbrella, she would bit her lip. She knew she couldn't run from Nameless. Walking away from this would only be delaying the inevitable. He would find her. He always would be able to find her until his last breath in his last body. Turning around once more, she would close her umbrella and put it on the ground, using it as it it were a cane. 

"I know you didn't come here to discuss the concepts of darkness and destiny, and I doubt you main intention involves another D word that I'm thinking of. So, what are your true intentions, Namless." 

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:33 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"I know you didn't come here to discuss the concepts of darkness and destiny, and I doubt you main intention involves another D word that I'm thinking of. So, what are your true intentions, Nameless." 

He rose a brow at the thought. Was she serious? No, she couldn't be... right? No... right?

"I hardly think this is the place for THAT." He wasn't sure what to think.

He would lean forward with his hand out, casting his weapon before him. The hilt at the top, and the tip on the ground. He would use it to crutch himself up, just like an old man and a cane. Today was surely an odd day, and it felt more and more as if he was dealing with a rebellious teenager than a former ally. But in Pandora, the impossible was possible, and logic no longer existed.

Xiaofu: Only once per thread the user can call upon the sword. This summons the weapon from another dimension, making it "suddenly" appear if the user is not already wielding the tool. (This cannot be used if the sword is already in the thread, this can only be used once)

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:42 pm

As a sword bearing hand revealed itself in the light, Lilinette merely shook her head. The Parasol she was using as a crutch was no more, and had been replaced with a large, black steel sword. Lifting it up, she swung it over her shoulder. "I hardly think that you came here to fight," She spoke, "I would have thought you were here on more pressing matters. Perhaps business?" She asked, the hand not currently grasping onto the hilt of her blade now balled into a fist, pressing against her waste, ruffling the skirt of her dress. "Now, I shall ask once more. Why are you here, nameless?"

She was growing tiered of these games. Although her body has turned into that of a women in a matter of days, her mind had yet to catch up. Her genius intellect did nothing for her maturity, and her brain was still processing as if she was a teenage girl. Impatient. Annoyed. Obsessed.

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:53 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"OH YOU MEANT FIGHTING. YOU MEANT DEATH, NOT DI-" he covered his mouth in embarrassment, but on the bright side, she was learning self control.

He coughed, "A business that was more harmful to its customers than tobacco." he smiled at the thought, "But in this world, you are balled up in youth. You speak like a child, you still think like a child, and you think you can reason with someone like me." He couldn't help but laugh. It was nice to know that some people just don't change.

She was an adult with the mind of a toddler. She would get into trouble like any other infant. But true power, was not having the power to smash all that opposed them, true power was having that power and not smashing all that opposed them.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:29 pm

Lilinette stood still, her nails digging into the palm of her hand as she clenched her fist, feeling the blood drip from the incisions and broken skin. It took everything she had not to attack nameless. All she could think about was ambushing him right here, right now. But she knew it would never work. Nameless was smart. Maybe not as book smart as Lilinette had worked so hard to become, but he was certainly smarter in terms of strategy, and he certainly was better at combat then any of her current golems. 

"If you continue throwing insults my way and continue to beat around the bush, I can almost promise you that this 'business meeting' you seemed to have called into order will certainly be more deadly then any substance consumed by mortal man." A bit of rage slipped from her lips. "And you misquoted the bible, my friend. And more importantly, you miss quoted me. I have certainly changed, however-" Lilinette bit her lip. This is what he wanted. By arguing like this and throwing random insults his way, she would be proving to him that she was still a child. 

"When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, and I reasoned as a child. When I became a women, I put the ways of child hood behind me." She then lessened her fist, and let out a deep breath of air. "Now, Nameless, what is it you wish to speak about."

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:38 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"If you truly think you can take me, let's end the discussion here." He joked, he knew how far he could push her to the edge. It was much less of his entertainment, but to she how powerful she was. After all, your greatest opponent was yourself.

"I was actually waiting for someone to sell me a phone, cheap. Do you know anywhere where I can get a laptop too?" He asked a bit concerned. He was truly there for his own personal reasons, it was only by chance he met her too.

"Now, in any case. You should be thanking me for destroying that cancerous organization. You're much better off without it."

For once, he spoke with honesty. She could be much better that working in the shadows of another. She could shine in her own light if she got the chance... and destroying The Agency was her chance.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:49 pm

A grin grew upon her face, "Like always, you are right, Nameless." She spoke, leaning forward, both hands on her sword. "If it weren't for the agency closing, I would have never started my own company. You should stop buy, we have technology to spare, if you like." She spoke, partially being honest, and partially mocking him. She knew it wouldn't get to him, yet, it still made her feel better. Mocking him eased her own insecurities, (OOC: and my insecurities TBH). 

"The Agency was nothing but a mockery of power. Tricking people into doing tasks for them by making us think it was in own best interest. It was quite sinister... quite... manipulating..." Letting out a sigh, she continued to speak. "I suppose I should be more grateful towards them, I learned a lot. However, for some reason, when ever I think about them, I feel..." She went quiet, "used..." She muttered, just loud enough for nameless to hear. 

The solemn look of a pained puppy quickly disappeared, "I will never, be used again."

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:02 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"Perhaps I will stop by." He would say. It would be interesting to see what a freed soul could create. Without the chains of a certain view, cast away as an assistant for someone who didn't truly exist. To work for someone who wasn't really real. He was curious.

But to think that she had begun her own organization rose a brown and even more concerns. He could only hope that she would learn from his mistakes, and create something worth keeping.

"As for the technology, I will have to decline on the offer." It struck him with such pride to watch this change in her before his eyes. But she had much to learn.

"After all, you are not the only one with a rich family."

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:10 pm

"Alright then." She spoke. She had seemed to really have calmed down in the past few seconds, however, she still seemed to be getting annoyed by Nameless endless reserve of ways to change the subject. Lilinette wanted to know why he was here. He wasn't here to ask about technology, he wasn't here to contemplate Destiny and Darkness, so, why was he here. 

"Nameless," She began, "why are you here?" She asked for a third time. However, this time was different. Before she had been demanding. Sounding pompous, as if she deserved an answer, as if she was demanding an answer. However, this time she was actually asking. Her voice was soft, sweet, it sounded like that of a person who was a genuine human being, talking to someone as if they were equals. 

Ironic, considering how neither of them were truly human, and they certainly weren't equals.

but right now, none of that truly mattered.

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:21 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"The better question is why aren't I here?" He smiled, standing before her, the shadows cast over his dying carcass. He had nothing better to do. But why would he spend his time in Urban City? He could be anywhere in the world. He could have bought an island. Yet he chose to stay in this city.

"I guess that even if you can go anywhere in the world, there's just no place like home." He smiled, thinking about the city he built along side Aknaid. It was weird to think that in times of war, they built for times of peace. It was a funny thought, to fight for the same cause in such dramatically different ways.

I guess that's what happens when you creator is the same person.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:57 am

He was speaking in  riddles, truly trying to test Lilinettes patients. Letting out a groan of aggravation, she put her hand up to her forehead. "What do you waaaaaant." She whined, becoming yet again the child she hated to admit that she still was. "I don't have the slightest clue as to why you demolished the Agency and took off from urban city. None of us do." She spoke, 

"It's getting late Nameless, and I have business to attend to here. When you demolished the agency, things in urban city went chaotic. No one was here to form structure for a criminals and fanatics in the city. Most of them ended up going off and getting arrested, and others just wondered around, polluting the streets with the blood they were spilling. Someone had to take the reigns and get control of the situation, and you weren't showing any signs of coming back." 

She Swung the blade off her shoulder, and watched it transform back into a parasol, twirling it around once  or twice before she opened it up, allowing for it to linger over her head. 

"Why did you leave us?" She spoke, asking the one question that had truly been haunting her mind this entire conversation. No, for her entire life sense the Agency was taken out.

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:35 am

THE APPRENTICE

"Mortal's don't belong in Pandora." he said calmly, seeing the conversation come to an end. He believed every word he said. The living were not supposed to be in this world. For the longest time, the murderers, rapists, con artists, lived in peace among the dead and deceased. This place was called Necro Wonderland. Since these other people started appearing they brought chaos to a world that would only be at war for moments of the day when he and Aknaid spoke with their fists. He could not stand to see this world be tainted by people who believe there's an answer to this world, or that there's some kind of treasure waiting for them.

The only thing Pandora offered to the living, was a haven to the souls who did not belong in hell or even heaven. Since the Starfalls fell, there was war in both the underworld and in Pandora.

"Everyone has to grow up some time." he would say. His new focus was to kill a man that had cheated Death too many times. He had to get rid of the leader of Snake. Lilinette was no longer part of any of her concern.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Aug 21, 2015 1:45 pm

"I disagree." Lilinette spoke abruptly, looking up at him with willful eyes. "Mere mortals are just like you and me, Nameless. Even the Starfalls. They might not possess the same abilities, or live as long a life, but..." 

"This world is remarkable! This world is full of so many possibilities... Each living thing, each "mortal", has an entirely unique experience... The lives these "mortals" live are so complicated, yet so short. It is us who do not belong in pandora. We get to join these "mortals" in their adventure! We get to walk along side them, we get to see them change the world. People like you might have created the world, but all you did was sew the canvas. It is these humans who paint it!"

Tears fled from her eyes as she gripped her parasol, thoughts of people she had seen pass flashed in her mind. People she had forced to passed. "It is not up to us to play god simply because we have longer, or maybe even infinite life spans..." She then glared up, brushing the tears from her eyes. "We are not gods. We do not get to play god! We are witnesses, watchers. We help guide the chess pieces, but these chess pieces, in the end, move themselves. You speak of fate, but i don't believe in fate. I believe in free will..."

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:38 pm

THE APPRENTICE

"Then it seems you have learned the difference between rights and privileges." He smiled, she had finally begun to understand. He had no need to see her life from now on.

But as far as learning from the living, he was far too accustomed to it. He had lived on these worlds long before they appeared in Pandora. His soul was trapped between worlds. And as for Aknaid, the same fate befell him as well. They were fated to fight each other, and neither of them questioned why... until recently.

"It seems you have truly matured." he would say. But as always, he had to be elsewhere, doing else. There was a lot on his agenda, and all that would stand in his way would suffer the same fate.

Death.

Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:48 pm

"Well then," She spoke, turning around, twirling her umbrella behind her. "I should leave you be, I'm sure you are very selective when it comes to buying laptops. Good bye, Nameless." Lilinette, spoke, "I have business to attend to. Don't be a stranger." She spoke, sticking out her tongue as she walked into the abyss of people before her. 

[exit]

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Without A Body

Character Sheet

Post by Nameless on Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:58 pm

THE APPRENTICE

It was then that he gave a sigh of relief. He was glad it was over, that small girl maturing, over maturing and being reborn into a child all in a day. It was odd and creepy to him. She just seemed a bit off.

It was then that he sneezed. He sneezed so hard that all of his mana begun to poor out and release at once. It was then he went into his Demon Force for the first time. Looking around, no one had noticed yet, so he dashed off into the darkness, hiding from everyone.

/ e x i t

[Mido has passed her exam]

Demon Force: Demon Force highly increases the power of the Demon Slayer's magic, physical endurance, speed, and strength. During Demon Force, the Slayer does not lose any MP, Magic Power, from casting spells, but  after it wears off  they are left with 5% mp.  It can be summoned only when the slayer has obtained a total of 150% MP. (They cannot use spells in a single post that would cost more than 50% normally)
    Lasts for 5 posts.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 am