Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Sketch!

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit

Him
    Him

I'm Important Too! Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty
    Master Banana Bread

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty Nameless: A Battle of Fruit

Post by Him on Mon Aug 31, 2015 11:40 am

Regashi Seiker wrote:
    Rules wrote:

• Base banana abilities
    • Base banana stats
    • Base banana skills
    • Area is a really fucking big wooden table, dimensions are really fucking big x really big (measured in really fucking big)
    • Whoever can be the better banana wins

Name can has first poast

@Kasey wrote:The banana lay on the table, his yellow skin tough and bruised. He was no ordinary banana. He was a biochemically modified banana, coated in pesticides and other deadly things. She was a confused banana, living without purpose. He was what was left of the child's lunch that he had left behind. But he remained on that large fucking kitchen table, the utensils set, the centerpiece of fruit in the center. It was a cool day outside, and the air conditioning stayed on as the house was empty. Be he was left alone to think to herself. She had nothing. She was far from the fruits.

And she was left alone, discarded... segregated.

Regashi Seiker wrote:Nameless: A Battle of Fruit G6ipqT1

Banana-Jira lay on the table. He was sad, he wasn't wanted apparently. He was nutritious... Edible... So why couldn't he be eaten as well? He'd make people so much better at life, and living... So why couldn't... He... Sadness.... He was on a really big fucking wood table...  But using his natural banana sensing abilities... He thought he sensed another banana... He wanted to say hi... But his banana level wasn't high enough to talk yet... So he'd just try to take comfort in the other banana being there... Until he was able to be happy again.

Miss Manji wrote:
    Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Ngbbs411e5dbbb6ead

Humans were cruel. They could not enjoy the healthy satisfactory meal of the great potassium. Was he not good enough for them? Did they hate her? Why did they let her rot? Why did they bruise him?

He remained on the table, facing the door, the world of the fruit bowl unknown and unseen. She wished for someone to come in and love him. She wanted to give them a great source of power and energy. But as it seemed.

She was nothing.

She wasn't even good enough to be taken to lunch. Not even the children wanted to play with him.
    Him
    Him

Master Banana Bread

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty Re: Nameless: A Battle of Fruit

Post by Him on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:05 pm

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Tumblr_lcb3d68uCd1qzfx8l

As he was sitting there... It looked like a boy was gonna come and eat banana-Jira, and it was gonna be the greatest moment of his life.... Maybe he wouldn't like being eaten.... But it felt so natural for him... And like it was the right thing to do for him. But no... The boy instead ate an oreo... The kid ate it in the most cruel way possible... Ripping it open, licking the guts to death and crushing the rest of the shell... Maybe it was for the best that banana-Jira hadn't been eaten by that kid. Still... It was sad for him... Nobody to love him... He saw another banana across the table... He tried to call out.. To reach for the banana with his little banana arms.... But then he remembered that he was a hamster... And didn't actually have arms... Or the ability to speak... So he just lay there... Depressed...
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 19
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless on Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:31 pm

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit 0bfabc10

What was this world full of? Was this what it was to live, or to die? This world was not fit for her soul, or for her potassium. Children were supposed to enjoy a tasty and healthy snack, but instead they tainted their guts with sugars, eating away at their soul and insides. Was this fate?

The door seemed to be near, yet so far away. She could make a run for it. Perhaps if humans could not enjoy her, perhaps a bird would. Maybe someone... someone out there would love her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Him
    Him

Master Banana Bread

Post by Him on Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:44 pm

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Sad-banana-2

As Banana-Jira sat there.... He cried banana tears.... In the backround, he could hear the kid who rejected him for an oreo die of diabetes. Why? Why was he forced into this cruel world just to sit there.... He liked to think that there was a plan for all of them out there.... But what kind of a plan was this? To sit on a table with another banana... Rejected by the world... With nowhere to run...

Finally... Banana-Jira knew what he had to do... He rolled... He rolled off the table.... To end it all... So this banana nightmare would be over... Finally...

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit A_falling_banana_by_cakebandit-d4m38ft

A tiny thump could be heard on the ground... A tear drop fell off of banana-Jira's face... The pain... The fall didn't kill him.... He just put himself through more pain.... It was almost unbearable now... But Banana-Jira didn't care anymore... Nothing had any meaning anymore... Did it? He just cried on the ground.... Broken and bruised... No use anymore... No hope of redemption at all.

He was picked up by some sort of human... He was walked towards the compost.... It seemed that now his fate was to be tossed away by the ones who were supposed to love and eat him... And decompose into the earth to make even more fruits that would be ignored as well... He closed his eyes... Ready for the end....

Wait... What? The human had turned, and was taking him to a giant white box.... And he was tossed inside... It was cold inside... Freezing.... WHY? HADN'T THE HUMANS DONE ENOUGH TO HIM? Now... He was being tortured as well.... They had to crush him completely... He tried to escape by slamming himself against the freezer doors... But slowly drifted out of the land of consciousness... Darkness.... He didn't know what would be next for him... But he hoped it would be over soon.
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty Nameless: A Battle of Fruit Empty
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 19
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless on Mon Aug 31, 2015 5:03 pm

She could hear the thud of a fallen comrade, followed by the sinister breathing of an inevitable doom. She knew it all too well. It was the freezer, a place to prolong someone's life so they can suffer more loss, only to be discarded in the end. He would not stand for this, he would have to make his way to the door... he needed to...

"Honey I'm hoooooommmeeeeee."

A human made their way past the door. He seemed pleasant, but then... that glorious light....

The blue sky, a brilliant hue. The ivory cotton fluffs that hung in the sky. The world was beautiful, and she was doomed to rot on a table for all of eternity. She sat there, waiting for-

"Ew."

Those words... he looked at him. He inspected every bruise and the rot that has begun... such a sound has never pained one so deeply before... this... this was true sorrow.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Him
    Him

Master Banana Bread

Post by Him on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:14 pm

... Banana-Jira didn't know how long he spent in the freezer... Days? Months? Years? Minutes? It didn't really matter in the end... Because he felt his resolve weakening... What used to be Banana-Jira... The proud vegetable was now just a hollow shell of what he used to be... But then... The freezer door was pulled open, and the now brown Banana-Jira would be tortured even more.

First, his skin was peeled, the pain was excruciating and made Banana-Jira want to be dead even more. Then he was mashed with some wheat and eggs... And then he was ROASTED.... Tortured... He became something new... He became...

BANANABREAD-JIRA!!!

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit 215307-evilbread-t

Bananabread-Jira in his torture was now brainwashed and learned to love his captors who neglected to eat him before... Now he was part of what he once hated.... His first target? The other Banana... They needed to be shown the light as well... Bananabread-Jira plopped on the table, if he had a neck, this would be where he cracked it. He was ready to take on the other banana, Banana-Name, it was time to fight it out...
    Him
    Him

Master Banana Bread

Post by Him on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:46 pm

It has been decided that I have won this fight by the other contestant.

I have been given the title "Unknown Lands Troll"

I hope to always represent this in my actions,, and will continue to do so forever.

Where it happened:
    [15-09-04 11:34:36 AM] Kaseki: I legit don't know what to do in the Banana THread.
    [15-09-04 11:35:23 AM] Jira™: =(
    [15-09-04 11:35:30 AM] Kaseki: 2op4me
    [15-09-04 11:35:33 AM] Kaseki: Jira wins
    [15-09-04 11:35:35 AM] Jira™: =(
    [15-09-04 11:35:38 AM] Jira™: Okay Q_Q
    [15-09-04 11:35:39 AM] Kaseki: Jira is bettur figtur.
    [15-09-04 11:35:46 AM] Jira™: Lyre =(
    [15-09-04 11:35:51 AM] Kaseki: Kaseki gets one-posted
    [15-09-04 11:36:17 AM] Jira™: When it comes to trolling and making terrible posts that makes nobody want to RP in the thread I'm in
    [15-09-04 11:36:24 AM] Kaseki: Banana Bread Mode be like S00per Saiyan God.
    [15-09-04 11:36:24 AM] Jira™: There's nobody better than me
    [15-09-04 11:36:28 AM] Kaseki: XD
    [15-09-04 11:36:49 AM] Kaseki: I sat here for an hour trying to come up with a reply.
    [15-09-04 11:37:13 AM] Kaseki: "How the hell do I fight that?"
    [15-09-04 11:37:23 AM] Jira™: Does this mean I can earn the title "Greatest Troll on ULRP"
    [15-09-04 11:37:26 AM] Kaseki: Then I came to the conclusion....
    [15-09-04 11:37:30 AM] Kaseki: "You don't."
    [15-09-04 11:37:39 AM] Jira™: XD
    [15-09-04 11:43:06 AM] Kaseki: Look at your profile.
    [15-09-04 11:43:13 AM] Kaseki: http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/u239
    [15-09-04 11:44:06 AM] Jira™: Proudest moment on this site :,)
    [15-09-04 11:45:23 AM] Kaseki: I've only given out 4 titles.
    [15-09-04 11:45:32 AM] Jira™: =O
    [15-09-04 11:45:43 AM] Kaseki: "Zee Warden", "Chatbox Lurker" and "Nameless Slayer"
    [15-09-04 11:45:52 AM] Kaseki: You are the only official troll
    [15-09-04 11:45:58 AM] Jira™: :OOOOOOOOOOOO
    [15-09-04 11:45:58 AM] Kaseki: Be proud.
    [15-09-04 11:46:05 AM] Jira™: I am :OOOOOOOOOOO
    [15-09-04 11:46:11 AM] Kaseki: YOu have the very special ULRP logo with it.
    [15-09-04 11:46:38 AM] Kaseki: I don't even have the ULRP logo on mine...
    [15-09-04 11:47:04 AM] Jira™: I feel so happy rn now =,)
    [15-09-04 11:47:47 AM] Kaseki: Wait, gave out 5.
    [15-09-04 11:47:55 AM] Kaseki: Gave Zane "Phophet of Lenny"
    [15-09-04 11:48:10 AM] Kaseki: But you still have the sexy ULRP logo.
    [15-09-04 11:48:37 AM] Jira™: :D
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki on Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:47 pm

Confirmed.

Nameless: A Battle of Fruit A1l53a

Current date/time is Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:36 pm