Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Sir Fluffykins!

    The Stump and Quill

    Share
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:29 pm

    @Xiba wrote:Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Type: Avatar and Siggie (if funds needed, take from @Toriel)
    Character: Natsu - Fairy Tail
    Colors: Bright and flamboyant
    Saying: "The flames will never die..."
    Other: Have fun!

    Heh, flamboyant.



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

    Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 911
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Neo Stigma on Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:06 pm

    yeah its for a gif I'm making, I just need the avatars to be cropped in the same sized, nothing fancy. And it would be nice if frey was in the center of all the avatars. Thanks


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________





    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:58 am

    @Neo Stigma wrote:yeah its for a gif I'm making, I just need the avatars to be cropped in the same sized, nothing fancy. And it would be nice if frey was in the center of all the avatars. Thanks
    So you want me to make a gif, or you want me to make edits so YOU can make the gif?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

    Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 911
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Neo Stigma on Mon Apr 11, 2016 9:07 pm

    LIKE I SAID ITS FOR A GIF I AM (ME) MAKING. As stated earlier I just need the avatars to be the same dimensions with Frey in the center of each avtar


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________





    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

    @Neo Stigma wrote:LIKE I SAID ITS FOR A GIF I AM (ME) MAKING. As stated earlier I just need the avatars to be the same dimensions with Frey in the center of each avtar
    Last question.

    Are you asking for the BASE frames, so you can make the gif. Or are you asking for the FULL EDITED frames so you can just arrange them as you want?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

    Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 911
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Neo Stigma on Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:10 pm

    just the base frames please, no edits. just literally have the pictures cropped to be the same size. I honestly want to learn how to do it for myself. I'll pm you the final product to get feed back later


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________





    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:40 pm

    @Neo Stigma wrote:just the base frames please, no edits. just literally have the pictures cropped to be the same size. I honestly want to learn how to do it for myself. I'll pm you the final product to get feed back later
    Took longer because PC broke-ish.

    Didn't know if you wanted glow or not.



    I didn't know what site you wanted them for, so I kept them a little on the larger size.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

    Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 911
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Neo Stigma on Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:42 pm

    Name: Aika
    Type: both
    Character: nadeko from the monogatari series
    Colors: white, if not white blood red. Which ever color you think is best
    Saying: "Love is the sweet poison that flows in our veins"
    Other: you dont need to add her name in the siggy

    http://static.zerochan.net/Medusa.Nadeko.full.1732443.jpg <-avi

    http://36.media.tumblr.com/79dae0ff5dadd61996f8233f6aa63107/tumblr_n3oj1yPjvf1sqr7kvo1_r1_500.png <-siggy

    https://40.media.tumblr.com/dfe7f222502c060520487a4f879c7eab/tumblr_mxttyfM2DL1sfo4z1o1_500.jpg <- if you can add this to the siggy it would be cool, but you dont have too


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________





    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:38 pm

    @Neo Stigma wrote:Name: Aika
    Type: both
    Character: nadeko from the monogatari series
    Colors: white, if not white blood red. Which ever color you think is best
    Saying: "Love is the sweet poison that flows in our veins"
    Other: you dont need to add her name in the siggy

    http://static.zerochan.net/Medusa.Nadeko.full.1732443.jpg <-avi

    http://36.media.tumblr.com/79dae0ff5dadd61996f8233f6aa63107/tumblr_n3oj1yPjvf1sqr7kvo1_r1_500.png <-siggy

    https://40.media.tumblr.com/dfe7f222502c060520487a4f879c7eab/tumblr_mxttyfM2DL1sfo4z1o1_500.jpg <- if you can add this to the siggy it would be cool, but you dont have too
    Not with that wallet.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic!
    Momma Aki~

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 851
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : B
    Level : 15
    Experience : 5800

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Akira on Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:36 pm

    Name: Snow (Can you add the name?)
    Type: Avi
    Character: Snow White (As a Little Girl)
    Colors: Idk.
    Other: Make it cute but kinda dark too.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:56 pm

    @Akira wrote:Name: Snow (Can you add the name?)
    Type: Avi
    Character: Snow White (As a Little Girl)
    Colors: Idk.
    Other: Make it cute but kinda dark too.
    Just did base arts for you to choose from.



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Akira
    Sakura VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic!
    Momma Aki~

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Wonderland
    Posts : 851
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : B
    Level : 15
    Experience : 5800

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Akira
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Fire Demon Slayer (2nd Gen)

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Akira on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:06 pm

    Name: Snow (Can you add the name?)
    Type: Avi
    Character:
    Pics:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1agsz-ebxcgVuyKPpeckvfsd-CCNSS20RP5AhQuuVFe8RmR2GyQ

    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQizNkFj6PmK_L5D78T7Wo_de2J7B7f1Prb2m6DlgwXjHCGpkJqFQ

    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt_c5LcSoOJ4x9FEDuLGdmPFdj33seBRwoFVSMaaK6389f-dYCtg

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KJk0dpg2gyE1NdT7zRT7_8jY9acKO4oyqRHqk9OP96QBrHrqDA
    Colors: Idk.
    Other: Make it cute but kinda dark too.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:39 pm

    @Akira wrote:Name: Snow (Can you add the name?)
    Type: Avi
    Character:
    Pics:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR1agsz-ebxcgVuyKPpeckvfsd-CCNSS20RP5AhQuuVFe8RmR2GyQ

    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQizNkFj6PmK_L5D78T7Wo_de2J7B7f1Prb2m6DlgwXjHCGpkJqFQ

    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQt_c5LcSoOJ4x9FEDuLGdmPFdj33seBRwoFVSMaaK6389f-dYCtg

    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4KJk0dpg2gyE1NdT7zRT7_8jY9acKO4oyqRHqk9OP96QBrHrqDA
    Colors: Idk.
    Other: Make it cute but kinda dark too.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Konohamaru

    Runs With The Wind LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Konohamaru Sarutobi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Konohamaru on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:54 am

    Name: Konohamaru (Include on Avi Pls)
    Type: 1, Single, Lone Avi
    Character: Konohamaru - Naruto/Boruto
    Colors: Vibrant that it almost hurts someone's eyes
    Saying: -
    Other: -


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    The Boy | The Skills | The Bank
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:05 pm

    @Konohamaru wrote:Name: Konohamaru (Include on Avi Pls)
    Type: 1, Single, Lone Avi
    Character: Konohamaru - Naruto/Boruto
    Colors: Vibrant that it almost hurts someone's eyes
    Saying: -
    Other: -
    Find the art. What you have now is all I had/found/saved.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Silver

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS!

    Lineage : Soul of Stone
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Posts : 114
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Silver on Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:59 pm

    Name: Izaoyi
    Type: Avatar
    Character: Murasaki Yatsu - Taimanin Asagi
    Colors: Your choice
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Meh. Whatever still keeps it in the "free" category is fine by me.
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:09 pm

    @Silver wrote:Name: Izaoyi
    Type: Avatar
    Character: Murasaki Yatsu - Taimanin Asagi
    Colors: Your choice
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Meh. Whatever still keeps it in the "free" category is fine by me.
    You need to find the images, I'm not going to look through 3 pages of Rule34 to find things again...


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Silver

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS!

    Lineage : Soul of Stone
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Posts : 114
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : D
    Level : 1
    Experience : 130

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Silver on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

    http://i.imgur.com/CRXsAOB.jpg (Alternative: http://i.imgur.com/LzSWu4N.png)
    http://i.imgur.com/7iz2Pad.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JxbvcOo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/bYdcXSH.png

    I can give you 4 to pick from if that's more helpful.
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:26 pm

    @Silver wrote:http://i.imgur.com/CRXsAOB.jpg (Alternative: http://i.imgur.com/LzSWu4N.png)
    http://i.imgur.com/7iz2Pad.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/JxbvcOo.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/bYdcXSH.png

    I can give you 4 to pick from if that's more helpful.

    I would do better ones, but the PC i'm using at the moment is fighting with me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Konohamaru

    Runs With The Wind LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 83
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 15

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Konohamaru Sarutobi
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Konohamaru on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:56 am

    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Konohamaru wrote:Name: Konohamaru (Include on Avi Pls)
    Type: 1, Single, Lone Avi
    Character: Konohamaru - Naruto/Boruto
    Colors: Vibrant that it almost hurts someone's eyes
    Saying: -
    Other: -
    Find the art. What you have now is all I had/found/saved.

    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/a3/Konohamaru_-_The_Last.png/revision/latest?cb=20141201220939
    http://s3.zerochan.net/Sarutobi.Konohamaru.240.1926178.jpg


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    The Boy | The Skills | The Bank
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:45 pm

    @Konohamaru wrote:
    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Konohamaru wrote:Name: Konohamaru (Include on Avi Pls)
    Type: 1, Single, Lone Avi
    Character: Konohamaru - Naruto/Boruto
    Colors: Vibrant that it almost hurts someone's eyes
    Saying: -
    Other: -
    Find the art. What you have now is all I had/found/saved.

    http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/naruto/images/a/a3/Konohamaru_-_The_Last.png/revision/latest?cb=20141201220939
    http://s3.zerochan.net/Sarutobi.Konohamaru.240.1926178.jpg

    Free of charge. Words cost extra.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind I Need A Medic! Gravestone The Giving Tree
    The Cringy

    Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 595
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 420

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Zinnia on Sun May 08, 2016 2:51 pm

    Name: Caretakers
    Type: Signature-style
    Character: https://spookyandsweet.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dragon-mother-dragon-baby.jpg
    Colors: Anything that looks nice. Sparkly gold, maybe
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just make it look like a nice banner I can put in a topic.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    Character

    Weapons

    History

    Magic


    My eggs :3

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sun May 08, 2016 3:02 pm

    @Zinnia wrote:Name: Caretakers
    Type: Signature-style
    Character: https://spookyandsweet.files.wordpress.com/2016/04/dragon-mother-dragon-baby.jpg
    Colors: Anything that looks nice. Sparkly gold, maybe
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just make it look like a nice banner I can put in a topic.
    Topic banner, or site? Or is this a Siggy?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind I Need A Medic! Gravestone The Giving Tree
    The Cringy

    Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 595
    Sacred Shards : 23
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 420

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Zinnia on Sun May 08, 2016 3:17 pm

    Topic banner. Here are a few more images

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/ec/ce/1decce9421b922d623e3ef22cb5ddf30.jpg

    I think this image is better


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    Character

    Weapons

    History

    Magic


    My eggs :3

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4650
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sun May 08, 2016 3:33 pm

    @Zinnia wrote:Topic banner. Here are a few more images

    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/1d/ec/ce/1decce9421b922d623e3ef22cb5ddf30.jpg

    I think this image is better

    So like.. .for a template? What size?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:52 am