Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, WinnieJr!

    The Stump and Quill

    Share
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu May 11, 2017 7:46 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Akira wrote:Name: Mother Akira
    Type: Siggy and Avi if you want
    Character: uhh an OC
    http://pre10.deviantart.net/6a19/th/pre/i/2015/096/4/b/karma_by_raichiyo33-d8op29b.jpg

    http://pre02.deviantart.net/c472/th/pre/i/2014/352/e/d/sivir_by_raichiyo33-d8a9x2l.jpg

    Colors: Preferably blue close to my name (so bright blues) and maybe something like gold?
    Saying: All of our fortunes come from our misfortunes if only you'll press on.
    Other: Do your bestest!
    Funds deducted.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone
    Nainai-san~!

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 392
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 550

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Don Quixote on Thu May 11, 2017 7:55 pm

    Name: Nanashi
    Type: Avatar
    Character: Akatsuki Ousawa (Hagure Yūsha no Estetica)
    Colors: No Preferences... just want it to look decent lol
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Would like it filtered, but have no specific preference XD


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    The Magic The Armor  The Relic The Man
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu May 11, 2017 8:15 pm

    Don Quixote wrote:Name: Nanashi
    Type: Avatar
    Character: Akatsuki Ousawa (Hagure Yūsha no Estetica)
    Colors: No Preferences... just want it to look decent lol
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Would like it filtered, but have no specific preference XD
    Funds deducted.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! The Water Within LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 519
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Shane on Thu May 11, 2017 8:23 pm

    Name: Shane
    Type: Avatar and signature
    Character: Yuichiro Hyakuya
    Colors: Any
    Saying: "You say my blood makes me a weakling. I say it makes me strong."
    Other: N/A


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu May 11, 2017 8:38 pm

    Shane wrote:Name: Shane
    Type: Avatar and signature
    Character: Yuichiro Hyakuya
    Colors: Any
    Saying: "You say my blood makes me a weakling. I say it makes me strong."
    Other: N/A

    I haven't made a siggy in so long...

    And what kind of border? if you can find a style you like as an example, i can do it.

    Unless you want me to just crap out like 4 for you to choose from.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! The Water Within LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 519
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Shane on Thu May 11, 2017 8:51 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Name: Shane
    Type: Avatar and signature
    Character: Yuichiro Hyakuya
    Colors: Any
    Saying: "You say my blood makes me a weakling. I say it makes me strong."
    Other: N/A

    I haven't made a siggy in so long...

    And what kind of border? if you can find a style you like as an example, i can do it.

    Unless you want me to just crap out like 4 for you to choose from.

    Sorry, can't find any examples, you can choose.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Fri May 12, 2017 5:09 pm

    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Name: Shane
    Type: Avatar and signature
    Character: Yuichiro Hyakuya
    Colors: Any
    Saying: "You say my blood makes me a weakling. I say it makes me strong."
    Other: N/A

    I haven't made a siggy in so long...

    And what kind of border? if you can find a style you like as an example, i can do it.

    Unless you want me to just crap out like 4 for you to choose from.

    Sorry, can't find any examples, you can choose.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 177
    Sacred Shards : 6
    Class : F
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5905

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Mon May 15, 2017 12:12 pm

    Name: N/A
    Type: Render
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just need a rendering if this~
    http://i.imgur.com/kEnqwVf.png
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu May 18, 2017 1:20 pm

    PhoenixRises101 wrote:Name: N/A
    Type: Render
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just need a rendering if this~
    http://i.imgur.com/kEnqwVf.png
    Full render, or glow?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Phoenix Fire
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 177
    Sacred Shards : 6
    Class : F
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5905

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Thu May 18, 2017 5:36 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    PhoenixRises101 wrote:Name: N/A
    Type: Render
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just need a rendering if this~
    http://i.imgur.com/kEnqwVf.png
    Full render, or glow?

    Full render please :D
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu May 18, 2017 5:48 pm

    PhoenixRises101 wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    PhoenixRises101 wrote:Name: N/A
    Type: Render
    Character: N/A
    Colors: N/A
    Saying: N/A
    Other: Just need a rendering if this~
    http://i.imgur.com/kEnqwVf.png
    Full render, or glow?

    Full render please :D
    http://professorkabuto.deviantart.com/art/Tifa-Render-681358688?ga_submit_new=10%3A1495154915


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf!

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 270
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5275

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Mei on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:39 pm



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________




    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:36 pm



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sat Jul 15, 2017 2:53 pm



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Randous

    I Need A Medic!

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 220
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2155

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Randous on Sun Jul 16, 2017 12:46 pm

    I lost all my custom art because of Photobucket. I'm very sad about it. Can I haz new avy and sig for Randy plz ;(

    Name: Randous
    Type: Both :(
    Character: Deathstroke (DC Comics)
    https://s13.postimg.org/8ue7ssrtj/ds7.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/a4/28/40a4287d453aff4c977d8fd2e18f4122--deathstroke-cosplay-comic-art.jpg

    http://www.bhmpics.com/thumbs/deathstroke_art-t3.jpg

    Of course you are free to look for art I just offered some suggestions...

    Colors: For the sig dark red text would be great... IDC about the colors of the art itself as long as it's got that ninja feel to it ya know?
    Saying: "I'd kill the gods if it paid enough."
    Other: For the avy can I get like a shadowy effect to the avatar to make it intimidating? A slight Vignette effect can help with that and maybe a dark filter if you have.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    The Mercenary The Arsenal The Skill
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:14 pm

    Randous wrote:I lost all my custom art because of Photobucket. I'm very sad about it. Can I haz new avy and sig for Randy plz ;(

    Name: Randous
    Type: Both :(
    Character: Deathstroke (DC Comics)
    https://s13.postimg.org/8ue7ssrtj/ds7.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/a4/28/40a4287d453aff4c977d8fd2e18f4122--deathstroke-cosplay-comic-art.jpg

    http://www.bhmpics.com/thumbs/deathstroke_art-t3.jpg

    Of course you are free to look for art I just offered some suggestions...

    Colors: For the sig dark red text would be great... IDC about the colors of the art itself as long as it's got that ninja feel to it ya know?
    Saying: "I'd kill the gods if it paid enough."
    Other: For the avy can I get like a shadowy effect to the avatar to make it intimidating? A slight Vignette effect can help with that and maybe a dark filter if you have.
    Here's free avatars.

    Gonna post for AoF then get back to this (remind me if I forget.)


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:16 pm

    Randous wrote:I lost all my custom art because of Photobucket. I'm very sad about it. Can I haz new avy and sig for Randy plz ;(

    Name: Randous
    Type: Both :(
    Character: Deathstroke (DC Comics)
    https://s13.postimg.org/8ue7ssrtj/ds7.jpg
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/40/a4/28/40a4287d453aff4c977d8fd2e18f4122--deathstroke-cosplay-comic-art.jpg

    http://www.bhmpics.com/thumbs/deathstroke_art-t3.jpg

    Of course you are free to look for art I just offered some suggestions...

    Colors: For the sig dark red text would be great... IDC about the colors of the art itself as long as it's got that ninja feel to it ya know?
    Saying: "I'd kill the gods if it paid enough."
    Other: For the avy can I get like a shadowy effect to the avatar to make it intimidating? A slight Vignette effect can help with that and maybe a dark filter if you have.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Randous

    I Need A Medic!

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 220
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2155

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Randous on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:15 pm

    You the best <3


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    The Mercenary The Arsenal The Skill
    avatar
    Heizen
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 75
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 11
    Experience : 265

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Heizen
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Ki

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Heizen on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:58 pm

    Name: Heizen
    Type: Avy
    Character: Nasus (League of Legends)
    Colors: I don't really have a preference...
    Saying: N/A
    Other: None. Your usual


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    The Sword The Jackal The Ability
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:11 pm

    Heizen wrote:Name: Heizen
    Type: Avy
    Character: Nasus (League of Legends)
    Colors: I don't really have a preference...
    Saying: N/A
    Other: None. Your usual


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Lei

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lei
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Lei on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:25 pm

    Name: Lei
    Type: 1 avatar and 1 signature, please!
    Character: Zenyatta - Overwatch
    Colors: Any colors that are t r a n q u i l
    Saying: "True self is without form."
    Other: Possibly this for the avatar art and maybe this for the signature art? Oh, and please include a border and the name on the avatar, somehing similar to Kaseki's. Thanks! And please do tell me if I lack the funds, I'll go do something to earn some money ^^


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    "If you do not change your direction, you may end up where you are headed."
    Lei | The Vault | The WIP Magic
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:24 pm

    Lei wrote:Name: Lei
    Type: 1 avatar and 1 signature, please!
    Character: Zenyatta - Overwatch
    Colors: Any colors that are t r a n q u i l
    Saying: "True self is without form."
    Other: Possibly this for the avatar art and maybe this for the signature art? Oh, and please include a border and the name on the avatar, somehing similar to Kaseki's. Thanks! And please do tell me if I lack the funds, I'll go do something to earn some money ^^
    Avatar art is broken


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Aug 10, 2017 2:41 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Lei wrote:Name: Lei
    Type: 1 avatar and 1 signature, please!
    Character: Zenyatta - Overwatch
    Colors: Any colors that are t r a n q u i l
    Saying: "True self is without form."
    Other: Possibly this for the avatar art and maybe this for the signature art? Oh, and please include a border and the name on the avatar, somehing similar to Kaseki's. Thanks! And please do tell me if I lack the funds, I'll go do something to earn some money ^^
    Avatar art is broken
    Remind me to do siggy later.



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:44 pm

    Lei wrote:Name: Lei
    Type: 1 avatar and 1 signature, please!
    Character: Zenyatta - Overwatch
    Colors: Any colors that are t r a n q u i l
    Saying: "True self is without form."
    Other: Possibly this for the avatar art and maybe this for the signature art? Oh, and please include a border and the name on the avatar, somehing similar to Kaseki's. Thanks! And please do tell me if I lack the funds, I'll go do something to earn some money ^^


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4696
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: The Stump and Quill

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:12 pm



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:47 pm