Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Arik!

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Keriga

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : Gun Slinger's Quickdraw
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 25

"When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Post by Keriga on Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:23 am

Keriga was simply punching and biting some wolf-like Grimm, easing her way around the small laboratory. She was drinking a bottle of water, and playing with a dead corpse of a Grimm. "Dead or alive, a demon's word. Wonder how to kill a mockingbird." she had said, as she ripped up the corpse, and walked into the city. Before that, she went into a closet to.. "style up." She put on a small dress, covered her scar with makeup, and used gel to smoothen her hair.

Her Appearance

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Keriga, The Succubus of Poison
    Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Re: "When you start taking things seriously, send me a text" [Closed]

Post by Neo Stigma on Tue Dec 08, 2015 3:00 pm

Neo randomly fell off a tree, the red leaves fluttered in the breeze as his body made a loud thud as he hit the ground. He got up, he was wearing his usual suit. He dusted his clothes up and straightened his slightly crooked gas mask. He then looked at the tree that he fell out off and went up to it and gave it a little kick. a black fedora feel down and plopped perfectly on Neo's head. He then turned to Keriga and tipped his hat.

"Hello, hi, greetings, and salutations!....Seem's like we got ourselves a new hunter 'round these parts!" Neo said cheerfully as he waved at her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 10:05 pm