Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Tamamonomae!

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:17 pm

    ~ Story of The Starfalls ~

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Cyberp12

    What is this? A Night club?

    Reports of angels falling from the sky. You have seen the crystals rain from the heavens, but what happened to them when they landed? You, as well as many other people have grown curious to the answer. But wait... there's more.

    Peole have reported something else... a... night club? Yes, a night club. It appeared out of knowhere, or rather... the sky. Why is this important? Not only have this building appeared just like the angels, but there's someone inside... who has all the answers you seek. So go on... find the truth.

    What is a starfall?

    REQUIREMENTS:

    ~ Character Must Be Approved ~

    ~ Must sign up to receive your spot ~

    ~ Must have at least 50 posts to sign up ~

    ~ You must obey post order all all times ~

    ~ The only time you can skip a post, is if 20 hours has past since the previous post ~

    Example:
    Example: Post order
    Kaseki
    Andr01d
    Zeon Eldia
    Fourth Horseman
    Neo Stimga

    Zeon doesn't post in 20 hours,

    Kaseki
    Andr01d
    Neo Stigma
    Fourth Horseman
    Neo Stimga

    ~ You must be respectful to other players ~





    Username: Who are you?
    Origin: Where are you from?
    Organization: What group do you belong to?
    Reason: What interests you in the starfalls? Where were you when you saw them? What peaked your curiosity?
    Alignment: Good, Evil, or Neutral... what are you?

    Code:

    [b]Username:[/b] Who are you?
    [b]Origin:[/b] Where are you from?
    [b]Organization:[/b] What group do you belong to?
    [b]Reason:[/b] What interests you in the starfalls? Where were you when you saw them? What peaked your curiosity?
    [b]Alignment:[/b] Good, Evil, or Neutral... what are you?

    ~ Registered Participants ~
    Kaseki
    Pazuzu
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Aoki
    Axilmeus Steel
    Venser, Sojourner
    Lee Yao

    Some members have been dropped from the event.


    Last edited by Kaseki on Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:24 pm; edited 7 times in total


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Lee Yao
    Lee Yao
    Magikarp VIP

    THIS IS MADNESS! The Giving Tree How It's Made [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 111
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 8
    Experience : 165

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lee Yao
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Card-Make Magic

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Lee Yao on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 am

    Username: Lee Yao
    Origin: De Fiore
    Organization: None
    Reason: Lee was having fun at the Casino when it happened. A falling star came crashing down from the sky into the distance. Lee himself went to go investigate the crash site but to find nothing but an empty creator. Something seemed familiar about that situation as if he remembered hearing about it so he sent his best informants to dig up as much info as they could only to come up dry with no leads other than a mysterious night club that seamed to show up with the falling stars. Lee told his informants that he would take care of investigating the Night Club. Something about this whole situation had Lee on edge and he didn't even know why. This was something he had to figure out on his own and who knows, there might be a big opportunity for a huge profit here.
    Alignment: Neutral

    (OOC: If you wanted ppl to be detailed should have said so XD just saying)


    Last edited by Lee Yao on Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Darkurr
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

    Shadowstep LET IT BURN! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 173
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Darkurr on Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:21 am

    @Lee Yao wrote:Username: Lee Yao
    Origin: Fiora <- You mean De Fiore?
    Organization: None
    Reason: Because Knowledge can be a great source of power. Seriously? i know you can write more than that.
    Alignment: Neutral
    Axilmeus Steel
    Axilmeus Steel
    Sakura VIP

    Shadowstep [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Huanglong, the Golden Dragon
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 69
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 227

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Axilmeus Steel
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Axilmeus Steel on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:41 am

    Username: Axilmeus Steel
    Origin: De Fiore
    Organization: Wanderer
    Reason: Axil isn't the type to let his curiosity get the best of him. Wait... yes he is. Being curious and wanting to explore the world so he can understand why he is here, he wishes to discover what could possibly be behind all these strange occurrences, and if he has any role to play in them. He first saw the starfall when he happened noticed a light from the sky in his travels through De Fiore. After learning where he what was happening through word of mouth, he set off to learn about these things that fall from the sky. Thus the Hell Demon shall enter the Story of the Starfalls.
    Alignment: Neutralish? Mostly independent.


    Last edited by Axilmeus Steel on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    Venser, Sojourner
    Venser, Sojourner

    LET IT BURN! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : Shini's Apprentice
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 143
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 6
    Experience : 130

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Venser, Sojourner on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:45 am

    Username: Venser, Sojourner
    Origin: Urban City/Ninja Town
    Organization: Yamigakure
    Reason: Through his work as Shini's apprentice, Venser inevitably came across the legend of the magical Starfalls. Being not native to Pandora, he initially knew nothing about the legends; the more he learned, however, the more he realized that this was the end goal that he had been moving towards through his research. The power to grant any wish...With that, he could not only return to himself his Planeswalking ability, but grant it to others as well. He seeks the Starfalls for both selfless and selfish reasons, a walking conflict of interest that could either save Pandora...or tear it apart.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good, leaning more towards Chaotic than Good


    Last edited by Venser, Sojourner on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:09 am

    Reason: What interests you in the starfalls? Where were you when you saw them? What peaked your curiosity?

    As this is an important site event, I'm going to ask you all to update and edit your posts. Being just curious is not enough.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Andr01d
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

    How It's Made Terraforming [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

    Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 754
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Andr01d on Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:49 am

    @Axilmeus Steel wrote:Username: Axilmeus Steel
    Origin: De Fiore
    Organization: Wanderer
    Reason: Axil isn't the type to let his curiosity get the best of him. Wait... yes he is. Being curious and wanting to explore the world so he can understand why he is here, he wishes to discover what could possibly be behind all these strange occurrences, and if he has any role to play in them. He first saw the starfall when he happened noticed a light from the sky in his travels through De Fiore. After learning where he what was happening through word of mouth, he set off to learn about these things that fall from the sky. Thus the Hell Demon shall enter the Story of the Starfalls.
    Alignment: Neutralish? Mostly independent.

    Approved. You will be traveling from De Fiore to the site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Nov 03, 2014 4:44 pm

    @Lee Yao wrote:Username: Lee Yao
    Origin: De Fiore
    Organization: None
    Reason: Lee was having fun at the Casino when it happened. A falling star came crashing down from the sky into the distance. Lee himself went to go investigate the crash site but to find nothing but an empty creator. Something seemed familiar about that situation as if he remembered hearing about it so he sent his best informants to dig up as much info as they could only to come up dry with no leads other than a mysterious night club that seamed to show up with the falling stars. Lee told his informants that he would take care of investigating the Night Club. Something about this whole situation had Lee on edge and he didn't even know why. This was something he had to figure out on his own and who knows, there might be a big opportunity for a huge profit here.
    Alignment: Neutral

    (OOC: If you wanted ppl to be detailed should have said so XD just saying)

    Approved, you will be coming from a casino... to a night club. Remember what Kingdom you're traveling from.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:57 pm

    @Venser, Sojourner wrote:Username: Venser, Sojourner
    Origin: Urban City/Ninja Town
    Organization: Yamigakure
    Reason: Through his work as Shini's apprentice, Venser inevitably came across the legend of the magical Starfalls. Being not native to Pandora, he initially knew nothing about the legends; the more he learned, however, the more he realized that this was the end goal that he had been moving towards through his research. The power to grant any wish...With that, he could not only return to himself his Planeswalking ability, but grant it to others as well. He seeks the Starfalls for both selfless and selfish reasons, a walking conflict of interest that could either save Pandora...or tear it apart.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good, leaning more towards Chaotic than Good

    Approved, you will be traveling from Ninja Town


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty
    Without A Body

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 993
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Nameless on Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:57 am

    @Venser, Sojourner wrote:Username: Venser, Sojourner
    Origin: Urban City/Ninja Town
    Organization: Yamigakure
    Reason: Through his work as Shini's apprentice, Venser inevitably came across the legend of the magical Starfalls. Being not native to Pandora, he initially knew nothing about the legends; the more he learned, however, the more he realized that this was the end goal that he had been moving towards through his research. The power to grant any wish...With that, he could not only return to himself his Planeswalking ability, but grant it to others as well. He seeks the Starfalls for both selfless and selfish reasons, a walking conflict of interest that could either save Pandora...or tear it apart.
    Alignment: Chaotic Good, leaning more towards Chaotic than Good

    Added. You shall venture from Ninja Town~


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Pazuzu
    Pazuzu

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Posts : 28
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Rocinante Pazuzu
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Reality(Spacial) Magic

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Pazuzu on Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:43 am

    Username: Pazuzu
    Origin: Toonville
    Organization: Mermaid Tail
    Reason: The event of a new race appearing in this realm suggests the possibility of finding out how one moves through the dimensions here. Which by itself would be enough for Rocinante, however he also knows that many people will be attracted to this and he believes that it would be a good idea to try and be there in case of help being needed. He noticed the stars falling the night after he joined his guild, he was drinking in an outdoor bar when the event caught his eyes. Word filtered through about the Angels and other oddities, naturally Rocinante became intrigued.
    Alignment: Good


    Last edited by Pazuzu on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:41 am

    @Pazuzu wrote:Username: Pazuzu
    Origin: Toonville
    Organization: Mermaid Tail
    Reason: The event of a new race appearing in this realm suggests the possibility of finding out how one moves through the dimensions here. Which by itself would be enough for Rocinante, however he also knows that many people will be attracted to this and he believes that it would be a good idea to try and be there in case of help being needed.
    Alignment: Good

    But where were you when... The Stars fell~?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Pazuzu
    Pazuzu

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Posts : 28
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Rocinante Pazuzu
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Reality(Spacial) Magic

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Pazuzu on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:04 am

    At a bar
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:36 am

    @Pazuzu wrote:Username: Pazuzu
    Origin: Toonville
    Organization: Mermaid Tail
    Reason: The event of a new race appearing in this realm suggests the possibility of finding out how one moves through the dimensions here. Which by itself would be enough for Rocinante, however he also knows that many people will be attracted to this and he believes that it would be a good idea to try and be there in case of help being needed. He noticed the stars falling the night after he joined his guild, he was drinking in an outdoor bar when the event caught his eyes. Word filtered through about the Angels and other oddities, naturally Rocinante became intrigued.
    Alignment: Good

    You will be travelling from De Fiore... since that is where your guild is.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Aoki
    Aoki

    I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 33
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aoki Hatekada
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Maruchijutsu

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Aoki on Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:59 pm

    Username: Aoki Hatekada
    Origin: Ninja Town
    Organization: None
    Reason: Aoki was wandering around the outskirts of Ninja Town on the night of the starfall. She didn't notice anything unusually believing it to be just a meteor shower. The next morning there were a lot of people talking about it, but naturally she avoided any meaningless interactions. That is until she overheard someone talking about a night club that appeared from the sky. After learning about the night club and this mysterious person inside she made up her mind to go and look for herself. She thinks of it as an opportunity to advance her ninja techniques either through knowledge given by the mysterious person or from another curious individual heading for the night club.
    Alignment: good
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Nov 07, 2014 4:51 pm

    @Aoki wrote:Username: Aoki Hatekada
    Origin: Ninja Town
    Organization: None
    Reason: Aoki was wandering around the outskirts of Ninja Town on the night of the starfall. She didn't notice anything unusually believing it to be just a meteor shower. The next morning there were a lot of people talking about it, but naturally she avoided any meaningless interactions. That is until she overheard someone talking about a night club that appeared from the sky. After learning about the night club and this mysterious person inside she made up her mind to go and look for herself. She thinks of it as an opportunity to advance her ninja techniques either through knowledge given by the mysterious person or from another curious individual heading for the night club.
    Alignment: good

    Approved. Great intro. You shall venture from Ninja Town to this event.
    ("Username" is your username, not your character name.)


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

    I'm Important Too! [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 911
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Fetus on Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:27 pm

    http://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t527-event-club-newgrounds

    sign ups closed.

    Post order will be set soon.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:51 am

    Re-Opened, because I can.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Lilinette Q. Mido
    Shinigami VIP

    Shocking! LET IT BURN! Shadowstep [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty

    Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 994
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : B
    Level : 25
    Experience : 1100

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Elemental golem creation

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Lilinette Q. Mido on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:42 am

    Username: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Origin: Urban City
    Organization: the Agency
    Reason: Being a scientist, Mido heard rumors of this sky fall. She wanted to see it, purhaps see what had been falling from the sky. She hopes to take what ever it is, whether it be animal or element, and turn it into a golem like no one has ever seen before.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls 2u90apw
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4884
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls Empty Re: [EVENT] Story of The Starfalls

    Post by Kaseki on Tue Nov 11, 2014 12:28 pm

    @Lilinette Q. Mido wrote:Username: Lilinette Q. Mido
    Origin: Urban City
    Organization: the Agency
    Reason: Being a scientist, Mido heard rumors of this sky fall. She wanted to see it, purhaps see what had been falling from the sky. She hopes to take what ever it is, whether it be animal or element, and turn it into a golem like no one has ever seen before.
    Alignment: Lawful Evil.

    ... Because you don't know how to follow rules..

    Approved.

    (Well, you are part of the Agency)


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:39 am