Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Baron!

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Amber v. Saige

Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too!
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

[Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Amber v. Saige

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:37 pm

AMBER THYST v. SAIGE

The rules of the tournament are to be followed to the letter. No one is exempt from these rules. The only time a rule may be overruled is if both parties agree to the change.

#1.) Everyone must fight all participants at least once. If someone drops out, all future scheduled combats are claimed as a win by default.

#2.) All fights will be prescheduled in a predetermined area. Participants cannot change where they fight that match, however they may influence the area if agreed upon.

#3.) Based on the rules of each individual fighter, they may risk their lives to raise the stakes. A Medical team will be present at every match unless both participants decide otherwise. The offical terms for this are as followed:

Mortal's Edge: No medical team will be present at the match. As a result, it is possible for either participant to lose their lives. They however will receive double the prize money, and an additional Experience Reward.

High Calibur: The more common method of engagement. A medical team will be present at the event. After the fight, lives will be restored and all injuries will be mended and recovered. The fighters will only receive a monetary reward.

#4.) No pets, companions or intrusions will be permitted at any event. The only exception is an agreement between both fighters.

#5.) Both participants must be active for both the fight and rewards. Failure to post in a timely fashion will have various consequences.
    After 48 hours, the last post made will count as an "Auto-Hit" and the fight will carry out as if that post is the truth, and cannot be interrupted or changed.
    After 72 hours, the inactive participant will receive a warning post by any member. This is to remind them that they have a thread that needs attention.
    After 108 hours, the participant who did not post will lose by default, regardless of the condition of the fight.

#6.) Both fighters must be posting at least 100 words per post. Their posts may no exceed 1,500 Words. Should either of these rules be broken, their post may be up for being edited, or voided entirely.

#7.) Anyone is allowed to spectate the fight. Spectators will have no effect on the fight at all. They may post once every 24 hours from their last post. However, if the current user is in another fight that is currently going on, they may not spectate.

MISHIMA ARENA
    An arena placed inside the large building where most of the festivities are held. It overlooks many of the celebrations. The arena itself is caged off from both the participants leaving, and from celebrators from influencing the fight. To leave the caged area is to declare forfeit by default. The arena is octagonal, and is 100m wide. There are three of these areas located in the center of the building. Lights illuminate the flooring.

SAIGE HAS HAS FIRST POST
    Angry Bunny

I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too!

Lineage : The Green Man
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Re: [Iron Fist Tournament] Round 0 : Amber v. Saige

Post by Angry Bunny on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:36 pm

Saige walked into the arena. She looked around, and marveled at the scenery. It was so big, complete with bright lights, a cold, hard floor, and of course, a noisy, cheering audience. As she walked, she jumped around. The chains of her hammer clanked around, making a sort of jingling noise. As she drew her hammer and played around with the chain, Saige looked around the massive cage with wonder in her eyes. "It's so BIG!" she shouted loudly. "I'm so EXCITED! I wonder who my opponent will be?" Saige started bobbing excitedly, waiting anxiously for her opponent to appear.

Last edited by Angry Bunny on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:37 pm

Spoiler:
    @Angry Bunny wrote:Saige walked into the arena. She looked around, and marveled at the scenery. It was so big, complete with bright lights, a cold, hard floor, and of course, a noisy, cheering audience. As she walked, she jumped around. The chains of her hammer clanked around, making a sort of jingling noise. She looked around the massive cage with wonder in her eyes. "It's so BIG!" she shouted loudly. "I'm so EXCITED! I wonder who my opponent will be?" Saige started bobbing excitedly, waiting anxiously for her opponent to appear.

First warning, meet the WC, or get disqualified.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Origin : Forgotten Isles

Post by Amber on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:49 pm

It seemed like it was one endless dream. No, it wasn't a dream, it was a nightmare.

To be pitted against such individuals who seemed to have no act of morality nor true code of honor was barbaric by nature. They were like insects feeding on dung only because it was provided to them like a free meal. The promise the prizes seemed to linger on the tip of everyone's tongue, begging for them to endure pain for a mere second of glory. They were beasts, and to be in the cage only proved her right.

Looking at her opponent, she knew it all to be the same. One of them would play predator, and the other prey. Were they ready? Or would they recklessly charge into their own fate like the one before them?

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS!
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:17 pm

LET THE FIGHT BEGIN!
    Everything falls eventually.

It begun again. Watching the last bouts was interesting, but this would prove more so. Three arenas presented themselves, only to house the first and last fight of fighters who advanced past preliminaries. They would be thrown into new venues with new rules and new context. But with fewer people to initiate, she would allow the exception. This would entertain her quite dearly.

Holding the microphone to her mouth, she spoke with ease and volume, "And here we are, everyone! The fourth wave of the Iron Fist Tournament." She laughed, finding the losses from before comical to the two in the center ring. They were both failures in their last combat confrontation. At least this time one of them would in.

"And without further words . . . . BEGIN!" She yelled, spinning as she spoke. She would enjoy watching them kill each other.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:54 pm

Saige smiled, looking at her opponent with eyes that seemed to light on fire. She rushed in, hammer in hand, and swung it at Amber's side with a horizontal swing. "Let's have a nice, fun fight!" She shouted excitedly. Her grin spread across her face, almost from ear-to-ear. As the hammer swung, the chain started to move, and snaked up her leg a bit as the chain started to get yanked off her arm by the force of the swing. Saige laughed loudly, as if she were an evil villian. "I dunno about you, but I'm already having fun!" She shouted. It was only one swing, but it was enough to make her blood beat and boil in excitement.

Oh how she loved fighting.
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Post by Amber on Fri Feb 26, 2016 8:23 pm

The girl seemed to grow overjoyed with the mere announcement of combat. As she expected, she would run so recklessly at the unknown. She wasn't sure if it was for haste of trying to get it over, or pure lust for blood. In either case, it was already predictable what was going to happen, and in this case, she would give the plot a push, so to speak.

Running at her, she could see the chains shake and slide over her skin, a sound that seemed to count down to the very planned action. Without an expression, she would duck down, her head low to the ground. She would dive under the swing, only to grab at the chains that were draped around her body. With a tug, she would bring her closer to the ground. Her right hand held onto the metal links, as her left arm swung an uppercut to her face.

With each word she spoke, he couldn't help but wonder if they knew how much time they were wasting. They were innocent, arrogant and foolish in their ways. But with her fist on its journey to her jaw, she would expect to drive some change into her. If she was going to lug around a massive weapon with no means of how to use it, then she would make sure it was the last time she ever held a weapon.
    Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:24 am

Saige's excitement was cut short when she was pulled down into a fist to the jaw. She fell to the ground, stunned. She bled a bit out of her mouth, and her chin was bruised pretty badly. Even in these conditions, however, the flame in Saige's eyes hadn't gone out. Instead, her expression changed from that of excitement, to that of unbridled rage. How could she do this? How could this woman just beat her and feel no qualms about it? It ground Saige's gears, and those gears went out of control.

Saige got up, and the fire in her eyes seemed bigger yet, almost as if they were going to burst out. She took the hammer and swung it. This time, there seemed to be more force behind it. "You! You're just like an eagle. They might seem dignified and dangerous, but those guys are the most stuck-up fuckers you've ever seen!" She shouted loudly at her opponent. "I've murdered several in the wilds, and now I'm gonna do the same to you, you stuck-up bastard!"
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Post by Amber on Sun Feb 28, 2016 11:54 am

Time wasted by the half-second. These people wanted to move on thought, ideas, plans. They were weak to do so, only to realize they had no instinct to act upon. They knew nothing of the position they were in. They wanted to believe this world was the same against the weak animals of the world whose anatomy were inferior in combat. But in this cage, they were on equal standing, no matter what they brought with them. The difference was, Amber knew what she was up against.

"Stop talking." After knocking her on the ground, Amber would take that moment to lift her right foot, only to stomp her heel into her left ankle. It would crush her foot and either twist her ankle, or break it completely.

If she was going to get up again, she could only expect the same foolish behavior. Stomping again with her right foot, she would aim for her left knee, only to stomp on her arm with her left foot. She was not going to allow her to move again. She was not going to allow her to do anything. She would take it all in. She would have to understand, this was not her turf, it was Amber's.

And with her right fist she would slam down on her nose as hard as possible, going in to break her nose. She would wait for her vision to blur, her eyes to fill up with fogged tears and for her to bite down on her own tongue to silence her screams. Then, with her other fist, over and over, she would drive them into the jaw of the girl.
    Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Sun Feb 28, 2016 2:14 pm

Saige fell on the ground. Amber said something afterwards, though she didn't have time to make it out before she felt a sharp twisting pain in her ankle. She grit her teeth and bore the pain until she felt two more points of pain, one in her right arm, and one in her left knee. At this point, Saige let out a scream of pain and rage in Amber's direction. After this, she would notice a fist heading straight towards her nose. At this point, Saige took the opurtunity and shoved her left fist into Amber's lower torso, putting as much much force into it as possible, causing her to lose her balance and fall down. At this point, Saige got up and took her hammer, swinging it at Amber. This time, she was sure she'd get a direct hit. Even if she had somehow managed to block it at such a short range, there was no doubt that it would break whatever body part she tried to block it with.
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Post by Amber on Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:39 pm

Even worms grow.

It seemed that she finally learned. All it took was to words to give the worthless worm room to wiggle into their cocoon and into the parasitic moth they were. She was another number in this world. Her existence irrelevant. Her powers meaningless. There was nothing for her, or Sphinx to analyze. She was wasting the endless supply of food and air in this world. She was polluting the already corrupt event that was at hand. She was just another number. She was another statistic for this event.

As her right fist went down to break Saige's nose, Amber saw the girl's free arm shoot up as an attempt to shake her off her body. She would have to change her plans, just to personally ruin her day.

Bending her right leg, she would turn her body slightly to the left, her fist no longer continuing the decent to her face, but to the side. She would whip her arm around and slap her fist away with the back of her arm. Her legs would bend to sit on the girl, pinning her to the ground. With both of her arms now under her legs, there was no room for her to make a difference.

Again, he would pull her arm back. . . and with her right fist she would slam down on her nose as hard as possible, going in to break her nose. She would wait for her vision to blur, her eyes to fill up with fogged tears and for her to bite down on her own tongue to silence her screams. Then, with her other fist, over and over, she would drive them into the jaw of the girl.
    Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:35 am

Saige felt her hand slapped out of the way and felt her arms both being pinned. She would struggle to free them, but with no use. This fueled Saige's ever-rising rage even more. She lifted her free, unbroken knee to lift straight into Amber's back. Though of course, Saige expected her to block, it would be a shame if she didn't. This idea that Saige could've been thinking clearly while angry was shattered when she lifted her broken knee up after the other one, intent on knocking Amber's head down close enough to the one last place suitable enough to attack with.

With these two knees, she would knock Amber down until their faces were but a few centimeters apart. With this, Saige lifted her head and touched their lips together in what could be seen as a beautiful show of love, only to be interrupted when she bit down and tore Amber's sips right off her face. Saige would smile, content with how she had succeeded in hurting and humiliating this stuck-up and arrogant woman. This would show her that Saige was not a worm to be stepped on, but a great bear to be heard and feared throughout the wilds.
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Post by Amber on Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:26 pm

Her fist would slam down, breaking the cartilage in her nose. There was no time to play around, no more miscalculations. Her left fist shot away at her jaw, only to be shaken a bit by a knee at her back. She was shaken to say the least, but unmoved. Her attacks would continue.

With the distance of her back and where the barbarian's legs were, it was nothing more than a graze. It pained ever slightly, but was not enough to knock her off. She continued to slam down at her face, going to break every bone in her face. She cared not about the pain in her hands, for it was temporary. The pain of a loss would sting and cut much deeper than the shattered bones in her jaw, or the broken flesh on Amber's hands.

She would continue to swing, fist after fist. Left, right, left, right . . . She would keep going, beating her senseless until she was unable to move, unable to breathe. Sure, death was something unobtainable in this world, but the sorrow and rupture in ones soul that the death would cause, that was not mendable. She could recover with the many medics and doctors of this world, with and without magic. But what she would leave this girl with would be nothing.

Not a single strand of hope. Not a single thread of willpower. Not the dream of a chance. Not a single thing within reach.

Her victory was unobtainable.

Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:28 pm

Saige screamed, but was quickly silenced by a fist to the face. It dazed her at first, but she quickly recovered only to take another one. She recovered quickly once again, and saw the next fist coming. Trying once again to use her last available weapon, she attempted to bite down on Amber's fist. After this, she would jerk her head to the side, trying to rip the hand, or at least the fingers, straight off of her arm. She took this opportunity to also shake her body violently in an attempt to get Amber off of her.
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Post by Amber on Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:51 pm

With no means of defense, she would break the girls jaw with the second hit. There was nothing to stop her. No way for her to bite, chew, or breathe from this point on. She would drown in her own blood, choking on it, adding to the pain. She would only make her defeat more worth while with every weak and petty attempt to do something about it. She was a fool to not just give up.

She would continue to swing at her head, breaking everything in her face, her skull, her brain, her neck. She would punch away until the skin on her hands turned to bone, and until there was nothing between her and the floor.

There was no reason to try. There was nothing else to do. She was dead. And Saige was the one that allowed Amber in so close to her. It was just as expected. One of them would play predator, and the other prey. She was far from ready. And she had charged so recklessly into her own demise. She was a fool.
    Angry Bunny

Post by Angry Bunny on Tue Mar 01, 2016 7:45 am

Saige was on the ground, helpless. She gurgled something through the blood in her mouth, but it was literally drowned out. She lay on the ground, helpless before this opponent. The fire in Saige's eyes finally dwindled before going out. She smiled in her final moments, having finally accepted the strength of her opponent. She might've been the mighty Bear, but compared to this Eagle, she was but a cub. She let her rage subside and was instead filled with joy that she got to fight such a person. She looked in Amber's eyes, and thought something unusual and unexpected.

How beautiful...

This was her last thought until she was beaten into the ground. A strange serenity befell her as she disappeared. The last traces of her were dust on the ground. Saige was gone, her fire extinguished and her passion drowned in her blood.

RIP Saige
    Admin
    Admin

I'm Important Too!
    HEY, GET BACK TO POSTING

Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class :
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?