Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Skarlet!

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:57 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2mnp45g

    She sat there outside of the stadium, resting on a railing. She was against the battles for rewards, and all that the festival held, yet she returned to it. Why? Why was she compelled to be a part of something that would have taken her hostage? She would have been nothing more than another win to the rest. It was a futile thing to get involved in, yet she wanted to be a part of it.

    "Stupid." She said to herself. She would hop onto the side of the rail, only to lift her feet up. Her arms would wrap around her knees as she watched the people enjoy the parties and celebration of the tournament of death and killing.

    Tag : @Mei


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Fri Mar 04, 2016 3:07 pm

    She skipped, hopped, and ran around the inside of the stadium. The child was so excited to have her first win. Many people had congratulated her and she had seen the tall, brown haired lady again, who also won her fight! They had talked for a long time and celebrated. Mei had apologized over and over to her Captain Hoppy. She wouldn't know what she would have done had he been hurt. Of course, Captain Hoppy forgave her.

    Eventually, the brown haired six year old had grown tired of the crowds and festivities, so she decided to take a breather. The small child bounded for the door, as she swerved through the crowd. As she made it to the door, she would slow to a stop and struggle to push the big door open. The small child would bend over as she had made it out side to take a few breaths. Then, she would stand straight up and dust off her green dress. The small child would giggle and smile at her bunny, as she held it at eye level. Then, she would freeze.

    Brown eyes would look from the bunny to the figure just about 2 feet in front of her. She would lower the stuffed toy before tilting her head. "Hey. What are you doing out here all alone?" she would ask looking a bit confused.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:16 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    She would turn to face the sound. It seemed to be young, cheerful, and. . . childish. Behind her, she would see a small girl standing there. "Is this the girl they were talking about?" she wondered to herself. There was without a doubt in her mind that she was in the fights as well. But to come out victorious. . . . what did she possess?

    "Enjoying the view." Kasey would tell her. Looking at her again, she asked the burning question. "Why would you fight in something like this?"


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:47 pm

    Brown eyes would widen as the pretty lady turned around. Mei was completely stunned. This lady was so pretty. Without realizing it the child had actually dropped her stuffed toy, however it didn't last long before she was quickly picking him up and dusting him off. "I'm so sorry, Captain Hoppy. She was just so pretty. I couldn't help it. It just happened. Huh? You couldn't see her? Well silly, she's right there," Mei would say as she pointed Captain Hoppy in the pretty lady's direction. The child would nod after a moment almost in a "know it all" fashion."I told you so. She looks like a princess!"

    When the woman spoke, Mei would listen intently, eventually pulling her toy close to her. Then, she would tap her chin thinking about the question she had just been asked. "Him.. Him.. What was it? Oh yeah! Well you see... Mei heard she could win stuff from this big.. fight.. thingy. Mei likes stuff so she came..and Fighting will make Mei stronger.. Mei needs to be strong so that Captain Hoppy and me can go on lots of adventures and one day go find momma.. We lost momma a long time ago.. I just... want.." It almost seemed as if the small child would begin crying. Her eyes were full of tears yet none escaped. The child stared straight at the pretty lady without speaking and then smiled. She didn't say another word and her tears disappeared. She didn't feel like crying today. She didn't want to talk about it right now.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:22 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "I wish my mom was still out there." She thought to herself. It seemed as if this world was littered with sadness and chaos. But the girl found joy in the mindless fighting. Maybe it wasn't as bad as she thought, but just as she found it in good reasons, couldn't others find it in bad intentions?

    The thought fogged her mind, wondering what murderous people actually would participate in it. She knew it was a celebration, but for what was still unknown to her. Perhaps to symbolize the endless battles and struggles you have in life? There wasn't much to go off of, but the girl seemed to be closer to the answer.

    Looking at her, she would see the tears form and go away. There was something that she hid from herself. She didn't dare ask, but maybe in time she would talk about it. "Well you seem pretty strong." She would tell her, "Someone said a little girl won a fight without even touching her opponent. That as you, wasn't it?"


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:38 pm

    Mei would continue to look at the pretty lady as silence took place between them. What was she thinking? Why was she quiet? Did Mei say something wrong? The brown eyed girl didn't know what to do or say. So, she held Captain Hoppy close and simply stood staring. Mei didn't know that staring was odd or rude. She had never been taught such a thing before. It was just something she did to make it seem like she did have something to do. After a moment, the pretty lady would speak to Mei, which would make her smile wide. She thought Mei was strong! Then, her face would look confused and she would blink.

    "Pretty lady heard about Mei's fight?" she would ask quietly, as if asking herself. Mei wold blush a moment and then look at the ground, "I didn't mean to.. I just wanted her to give me Captain Hoppy back. I was scared so I yelled at her and she fell down. She looked like she was sleeping but I never saw anyone fall asleep so fast. I hope she's ok.." It was quite odd how Mei viewed fights. She never wanted to hurt her opponents but that's how you were supposed to win. It was almost as if something inside her took over as she fought and the poor child had to feel the guilt afterwards. She was quite a mysterious one and the worst part... Mei wasn't old enough to understand her own being yet.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:08 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "Just call me Kasey." she would tell the girl. The name pretty lady was almost making her blush. It was odd to be held in such high regard, even if the compliment was by a child who she might never see again. It was nice to know that some people did see things in her, even though when she looked in the mirror, all she saw was nothing. It was an empty void in her chest.

    "She'll be fine." Kaseki said, "There's doctors all over the place. If anyone got hurt, it would only take a few seconds to fix them right up." She would smile, a bit confused herself how things worked in this world.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Mon Mar 07, 2016 5:38 pm

    "Kasey... Kasey.. Kas... uhh," Mei would whisper to herself before tapping her chin, "Ka something..." The small brunette would stare blankly at the pretty lady's face. Her mind seemed to shut down for just a moment. Then, it would start right back up. What was she doing? Meh would look around and then down to Captain Hoppy. The brown eyed girl would smile before looking up to see the pretty lady. Who was she again? Mei could never remember anything. It made her quite irritated at some points but never for long, since she just forgot all over again.

    As the pretty lady spoke again, the young girl began to remember the past few moments. She remembered everything but the woman's name. After the woman spoke, Mei would run up and attempt to hug her. She would look up whether she was hugging the woman or not and smile, "Thanks for being so nice, Pretty Lady. Oh.. by the way. My name is Mei! And this.. Mei would back up and hold out her stuffed toy, "This is Captain Hoppy! He's my best friend. He takes care of me, since Momma isn't around." The child would smile again and hold her bunny close to her chest. She sure did love him.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Mon Mar 07, 2016 6:08 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "Yo . . . .I'm so confused right now." She thought to herself. She remembered why she never talked to kids, they always confused her. But, with nothing else to do, she would let it take up her time.

    "Well I'll stick around." Kasey would say to her. She secretly hoped the girl would have her own house, home, or some place that she stayed. It would be the only chance Kasey had to keep from sleeping in the streets again, or tying herself to the top of a tree. But she hoped that even the slightest, her life would be better.

    "Don't gotta worry about me going anywhere." She would smile at her, remembering how she saw the world when she was that small. Of course, when she was a child she was a thief. She stole her food, her nights spent in sewers so no one could take her away. But, a childhood was a childhood.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:45 pm

    Mei would blink surprised at what the pretty lady had to say. "W-wait.. Pretty Lady.. wants to stay with Mei?" Mei would stare at the woman wide eyed. Was she telling the truth? Or would she disappear like Big Br- Naisu just.. Naisu.. and the mean girl? Was it ok to trust the pretty lady? Could she? The brunette would look her stuffed bunny in the face and almost as if she were reading its mind she would nod. 'Trust her to be good but don't get too close yet. Got it,' Mei would think as she nodded. Mei was scared but she knew Captain Hoppy would protect her. He always had.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:06 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    With every action, she begun to learn a bit more about her. She must have lived alone, she must have been abandoned. . . just like Kasey was. She didn't like getting attached to anyone. In this world, more so. But now she felt responsible. She couldn't let another child face the evils of the world so early on. She couldn't let this festival deter her from being a good person. She had hope.  . . unlike Kasey.

    "Of course I'll be around." she would say with a smile. "I'll even watch your battles!" She spoke, her voice full of joy and happiness.

    But her mind went on. "I'll be around." She thought to herself. ". . . .Not like I have anywhere else to be. . . "


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:05 pm

    Brown eyes would sparkle as the pretty lady said she would watch Mei's fights. "Yay!" She would half squeal as she stomped between her two feet quickly. "Thank You So Much, Pretty Lady! Now Captain Hoppy won't have to be alone! I can fight better too! You'll cheer for me right?! Nobody wanted to cheer for me besides the pretty tall girl, even then she ran off with a cloaky person," Neo would blink and tap her chin as she remembered the events. Then, she would jump and quickly look to her bunny.

    'I know. I know but... Plea- H- CAPTAIN HOPPY LISTEN! I'm sorry... I just.. I just want... nevermind.. we'll talk later. Don't be mad please?' The small girl would lower the bunny and stare at the ground sadly. "I-I hope.. you'll like staying with us.. nobody else likes us enough to stay.." Neo would sniffle before turning around and letting a tear hit the concrete ground. As soon as it did, Neo would wipe her face clean and turn back around with a smile. "Sorry."

    Look here:
    Blue is Thoughts and Green is Spoken Words


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:56 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "I'll always be around." She would say with a smile. She would get up to get a bit closer to the girl, crouching in front of her to see her at eye level. She didn't want to keep the conversation at a distance, and if she was going to help her, they were going to get close. Well, like emotionally, not like physically in front of her face like she was now.

    "Don't worry, I won't leave." Her lips stretched into a smile that revealed her white teeth. But in the back of her mind she knew why she could never leave the girl. "Besides, I don't have anywhere else to go."

    And her mere thoughts, would escape her mouth into audible words.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:27 pm

    Mei would smile at the pretty lady as she said she would always be there. Mei hoped it was true. She really hoped so. Brown eyes would watch as the pretty lady moves closer to her and spoke the same words again. Were they reassurance for Mei or reassurance for herself? Either way, Mei only knew that the lady said she would always be there. Then, brown eyes would stare with a blank expression. She didn't have anywhere to go? Was she like Mei? Did pretty lady not have a family? Mei would frown for a moment as she thought. However, she would soon smile, "Maybe me and Catain Hoppy can be your new place to go?"


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:01 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "I've never had any place to go." She thought to herself. Her expression blank as she stared into the face of the child. She had begun to unwrap a petrified wound she had all but forgot. It was since she came here. It was all she thought about. For years she ignored it, but this world opened up a wound all but forgotten. . . . unlike her.




    "Get outta here, street rat!"

    Her body slid across the pavement, her skin burning. Wounds ripped from nothing, and her clothing begun to tear. The rags she wore were all but comfortable. They were enough, and that was the most they would be. She would look up at the tall man within the suit as he looked down at her. A single metallic barrel. The end of it pointed at her face.

    "You aren't worth my time, or my bullet."

    He would turn. She would wipe the tears from her eyes. The man would disappear into the building. For her, it happened so often. To be discarded like trash. She had gotten her hand in everyone's cookie jars only to reach for a single crumb. It was all she wanted. It wasn't enough, but all wanted was a pinch of sugar. A shred of humanity. A glance of what it was like to be . . . wanted.




    "I..." She stumbled on her words. Her eyes fogged with emotion. She extended her hand to the girl. "I'll protect you." She said, a smile forming at her lips.

    She would make sure that she would never go through the same pain.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:35 pm

    The pretty lady grew quiet. Did Mei do something wrong? Did she scare pretty lady? Was pretty lady going to leave her now? Mei hoped not she really liked this lady. Captain Hoppy was, of course, still skeptical, considering he was supposed to be Mei's protector and guardian. Captain Hoppy was a little paranoid now that people kept hurting Mei. He seemed to feel all of the feelings that Mei refused to feel. That was, in fact, how Captain Hoppy came to be in the first place.

    After a moment of silence, Mei would tilt her head to the right. Pretty Lady spoke something but stopped. Mei didn't know what it was supposed to be until pretty lady spoke again. Mei would straighten up at the words of this woman and wide eyes would focus on her hand. "Protect.... Mei?" The small child seemed to almost freeze in that moment. "B-But... that'll hurt... pretty lady..." Mei had come to this conclusion through her experience.

    Mei remembered the large lump in the snow. The large lump that resembled the outer appearance of her mother. She remembered the men that came after her. They wanted her. They hurt her Momma. It was all Mei's fault. Tears rolled down Mei's cheeks as she thought about it. Brown eyes stayed glued to pretty lady's hand as she stood frozen.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:57 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    Looking at the child, she drew herself closer. If anything, she wanted to remind her that she wasn't alone. Kasey would not leave her side. She would not allow to have her get hurt. Not ever. Not like she was.




    C R A C K

    "Oh, looks like we broke the street rat. Ha."

    "Did you really think that would work?"

    She lay there on the ground, her arm covered in blood. Tears rolled down her face as her body sat in the warm sewer water. The men in suits continued to look down and laugh at her. It was all too common for her. The few jobs she did honestly, she had her pay stolen. The jobs she did illegally she got scammed out of half her pay, and threatened at the end of it. Today was no different.

    In the sewage tunnels of Bosco, two men stood over a crying girl. One man held a gun, the other a metal bat. The girl held her broken arm.

    "No one ever leaves this place."

    "You best stay where you belong, rat."

    She closed her eyes, wished it would all go away. She didn't want to be here anymore. "I'll make it out of here." she told herself. "I just wish I'd never have to deal with them again..." She continued to sob, the tears dripping into the dirtied water. ". . . but I'll get out."




    She wrapped herself around the girl. She held her close. "You'll need a crowbar." she told her, ". . . if you ever plan to get rid of me." She would smile, resting her head on the girl's shoulder. Even if she really didn't a home to go to, she had a new home with this child.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:14 pm

    Brown eyes stared into nothingness as tears streamed down her small cheeks. Soon, Mei felt a warmness envelope her. The small child would quickly focus on the world around her and then to the pretty lady. Tears still streamed her face but she didn't know what to feel in this moment. She would lay her head on the pretty lady's shoulder and her mind would calm down. She would slowly wrap her small arms around the pretty lady with Captain Hoppy still in her grasp. She would sniffle a few times before she would slowly stop crying all together. "A-Are you gonna be.. my new mommy?" Mei would ask hesitantly. "You don't have to be... you can be something else..." Mei would whisper almost as if she were in trouble.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 488
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Kasey on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:31 pm

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] 2pri9lx

    "Okay." She would say, listening to the girl. She felt the void that was there. She didn't want her to mix her memories if she really did lose her mother. She felt the need to be there.

    "I won't be your mom." She would tell her, "But can I be your big sister?"




    "Get up."

    She looked up from behind the pile of trash. She rubbed her eyes with her hands that were caked in mud. She would see a tall old man. She tilted her head, curious as to who he might be.

    "If you want your arm to heal, stop laying on it."

    She looked at her left arm, red, swollen. She could feel the pain, but she always hurt. But it was then that the tall man threw cloth and fabric at her. She looked up, not sure what to make of it. No one ever gave her anything.

    "Wear the sling." he said to her.

    "Mistur." She called out, "Who are yew mistur?"

    "Me?" he pointed to his chest and laughed. "I'm no one important. Heh." He took a step away from her, turning his back to the girl. "But if you wanna know, my name is Kyonshi."

    And then he disappeared.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Mei
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 518
    Sacred Shards : 41
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Empty Re: Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey]

    Post by Mei on Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:40 pm

    Mei would smile as the pretty lady asked to be Mei's big sister. For the first time in a little while, Mei would feel Captain Hoppy's happiness. She would hear his approval. She could tell he started to trust pretty lady. Mei would smile bigger. With a grin she would say, "Well, of course you can!"

    THE END


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Siggy___mei_2_by_professorkabuto-d9r1tti

    Are You My Mommy? [Private: Mei/Kasey] Mei3s-12

      Current date/time is Sat May 25, 2019 1:10 am