Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Tempest, King of Dragons!

    New Topic [Social/Public]

    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 484
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Kasey on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:13 pm

    Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Natsu
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 160
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Natsu on Sat Mar 26, 2016 2:10 pm

    top
    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    Without A Body

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 972
    Sacred Shards : 19
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Nameless on Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:56 pm

    @Natsu wrote:top


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nameless
    Nameless
    Krillin VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    Without A Body

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 972
    Sacred Shards : 19
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Nameless on Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:23 pm

    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kodai
    Kodai

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 683
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Kodai on Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:24 pm

    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Kodai
    Kodai

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 683
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Kodai on Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:13 pm

    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 171
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Saj on Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:20 pm

    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Yama
    Yama

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 115
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Yama on Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:46 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Yama
    Yama

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 115
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Yama on Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:22 pm

    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Miuu
    Miuu

    The Water Within New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Kunoichi

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Miuu on Sat Oct 08, 2016 2:14 pm

    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    New Topic [Social/Public] Oadnd3
    Zack Coyote
    Zack Coyote

    I Need A Medic! Shocking! THIS IS MADNESS! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Speed Demon

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 59
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Zack Coyote on Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:17 pm

    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Fourth Horseman
    Fourth Horseman
    Zatch VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Terraforming New Topic [Social/Public] Empty

    Lineage : Monster Trainer
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto - Trainer
    Posts : 97
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : H
    Level : 87
    Experience : 531525

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fourth Horseman
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Primary Magic: Death

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Fourth Horseman on Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:06 pm

    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Valiance
    Valiance

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Swordsman

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 65
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 2
    Experience : 50

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Valiance on Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:02 pm

    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 145
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Takaime on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:17 am

    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Dovakitty
    Dovakitty

    I Need A Medic! Terraforming How It's Made New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The King

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Edolas
    Posts : 49
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 89
    Experience : 683575

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Dovakitty on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:08 pm

    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Thomas
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 150
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Thomas on Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:01 pm

    @Dovakitty wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Agol
    Agol

    THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone How It's Made New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Master

    Lineage : Soul Embrace - Astral Chaos
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 48
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 80
    Experience : 265760

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Agol on Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:22 pm

    @Thomas wrote:
    @Dovakitty wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Ryn
    Ryn

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Gamer

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 161
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Ryn on Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:19 pm

    @Agol wrote:
    @Thomas wrote:
    @Dovakitty wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    New Topic [Social/Public] 20abhx1
    Link to Bank
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 192
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Nissa Drax on Sat Feb 18, 2017 3:08 pm

    @Ryn wrote:
    @Agol wrote:
    @Thomas wrote:
    @Dovakitty wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 145
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Takaime on Sat Mar 04, 2017 3:11 pm

    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @Ryn wrote:
    @Agol wrote:
    @Thomas wrote:
    @Dovakitty wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Valiance wrote:
    @Fourth Horseman wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Yama wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Kodai wrote:
    @Nameless wrote:
    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    New Topic [Social/Public] 20abhx1
    Tyko
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 172
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Tyko on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:29 pm

    @Natsu wrote:top
    Yoshige
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

    The Water Within My Name's Olaf! I Need A Medic! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

    Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Posts : 296
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 16
    Experience : 520

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Yoshige on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:33 pm

    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Anubis
    Anubis

    Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

    Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 115
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Anubis on Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:52 pm

    @Kasey wrote:Kek
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! New Topic [Social/Public] Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 484
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Kasey on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:36 pm

    @Kasey wrote:Kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yama
    Yama

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 115
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    New Topic [Social/Public] Empty Re: New Topic [Social/Public]

    Post by Yama on Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:46 pm

    @Kasey wrote:Kek

      Current date/time is Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:55 pm