Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, MoonlitMagic!

    Wiof

    Share
    avatar
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

    Terraforming I Need A Medic! How It's Made THIS IS MADNESS!
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

    Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 665
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

    Wiof

    Post by Andr01d on Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:34 pm



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Deemo

    I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Amulet Coin
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 18
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Deemo on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:25 pm

    avatar
    Sera

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 77
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Sera on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

    @Andr01d wrote:


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Sera

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 77
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Sera on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

    @Sera wrote:
    @Andr01d wrote:


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Sera

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 77
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Sera on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Andr01d wrote:


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Sera

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 77
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Sera on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:02 pm

    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Andr01d wrote:


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Jojo

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Fifth Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 71
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 8045

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Jojo on Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:10 pm

    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Sera wrote:
    @Andr01d wrote:


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Zinnia
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind I Need A Medic! Gravestone The Giving Tree
    The Cringy

    Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 608
    Sacred Shards : 24
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 470

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zinnia
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Manipulation

    Re: Wiof

    Post by Zinnia on Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:45 pm

    RIP my dignity.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    Character

    Weapons

    History

    Magic


    My eggs :3


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:54 am