Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

Self Judgement

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Self Judgement

Post by Kaseki on Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:21 pm

After eating a whole pizza to myself after some came to my house to feed me, the realization of how repetitive my RP was dawned on me. Here is a list, a short list, of the many characters I used, and still use.

CHARACTER X
    [The Main Character]
    No matter what, they are the offspring of some unknown, or well known hero. Usually male. Skills include a simple art of elemental affinity, and weaponry, sometimes both. In most cases, this element is water or ice. This hero can't remember their past, or has tried very hard to forget it. But without the help of the other characters, they are extremely odd, curious and stupid. . .
    Characters: Kaseki, Kodai, Yoshige, Nameless, Darkurr, Kasey, Valiance, Chi Lau

FORGOTTEN HERO
    [The Idol]
    Childish, but wise. This character is lost without someone to both strengthen them, as well as parent them. Taught in some forbidden art, they are masters of the unique magic, Spirit of The Samurai. They are vague, and have almost no backstory, other than their personality. Their highest plot point is when they died, or are in the process of disappearing for good.
    Characters: Brushogun, Yoshimitsu

CHARACTER Y
    [The Relative]
    From being the wife, to being the sister, the relationship between X and Y is clouded and confusing. They are always tied around the death of themselves, or Character X. Someone gets hurt, and it's usually their fault. They have no real purpose, other than to act as the concrete soul of Character X, and often get in weird positions of power.
    Characters: Shini Chikai, Aknaid, Kusatta, Miuu, Roshi, Kuren, Fetus, Teemo

DARK X
    [The Evil Twin]
    No matter how you look at it, they are the evil twisted versions of the main hero. Be it by foil, or by mass genocide, this character is known for some weird tendencies of hate and combat. They often rival Character X, or act as the mirror to them to further their goal. In any case, their morals are odd and unjust.
    Characters: Kodai, Fourth Horseman, Zeon Eldia, DJ Skullface, Dovakitty, Crimson King, Christine Lionheart

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:57 am