Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

    Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Share
    avatar
    Eli

    The Giving Tree
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 61
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Eli on Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:21 pm

    LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Professor on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:14 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Elizabeth

    I'm Important Too!
    The Angel

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 109
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 70

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Elizabeth on Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:56 pm

    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Andr01d
    Natsu VIP

    Terraforming I Need A Medic! How It's Made THIS IS MADNESS!
    Son of The Demon of Life || Father of the Demon of Logic

    Lineage : Demon of Time
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 657
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 118440

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Aknaid
    Alignment: Lawful Evil
    Primary Magic: Art of Mummification

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Andr01d on Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:33 pm

    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Eldrich

    Gravestone How It's Made
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 69
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Eldrich on Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:18 pm

    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 99
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Thomas on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:07 pm

    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Yung Oji

    Runs With The Wind
    The Thug

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 64
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Yung Oji on Sat Oct 01, 2016 8:06 pm

    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Yuki Yukiko

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The First Sister

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 64
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Yuki Yukiko on Fri Oct 14, 2016 2:27 pm

    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Westseid

    I'm Important Too!
    The Thug

    Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Westseid on Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:33 pm

    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Zeon Eldia
    Magikarp VIP

    How It's Made The Giving Tree
    Welcome to the Spam Section

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Toonville
    Posts : 199
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : D
    Level : 5
    Experience : 100

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Zeon Eldia
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Art of The Toon

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Zeon Eldia on Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:04 am

    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Natsume

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The First Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Seal
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 96
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : B
    Level : 17
    Experience : 4025

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Natsume on Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:47 pm

    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Elizabeth

    I'm Important Too!
    The Angel

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 109
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 70

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Elizabeth on Mon Nov 21, 2016 1:22 pm

    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Yama

    LET IT BURN! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 61
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Yama on Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:32 pm

    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Agol

    My Name's Olaf! How It's Made Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Master

    Lineage : Soul Embrace - Astral Chaos
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 48
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 80
    Experience : 265760

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Agol on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:50 am

    Yama wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Westseid

    I'm Important Too!
    The Thug

    Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Westseid on Wed Jan 18, 2017 7:18 am

    Agol wrote:
    Yama wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Westseid

    I'm Important Too!
    The Thug

    Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Westseid on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:11 pm

    Westseid wrote:
    Agol wrote:
    Yama wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Takoyaiba Kitsune

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 27
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Takoyaiba Kitsune on Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:25 pm

    Westseid wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Agol wrote:
    Yama wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Shocking! Runs With The Wind I Need A Medic!
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1114
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Shini Chikai on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:51 pm

    Takoyaiba Kitsune wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Agol wrote:
    Yama wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Natsume wrote:
    Zeon Eldia wrote:
    Westseid wrote:
    Yuki Yukiko wrote:
    Yung Oji wrote:
    Thomas wrote:
    Eldrich wrote:
    Andr01d wrote:
    Elizabeth wrote:
    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Fourth Horseman
    Zatch VIP

    Gravestone Terraforming THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep

    Lineage : Monster Trainer
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kanto - Trainer
    Posts : 97
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : H
    Level : 87
    Experience : 531525

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fourth Horseman
    Alignment: Chaotic Evil
    Primary Magic: Death

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Fourth Horseman on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Takoyaiba Kitsune

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 27
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Takoyaiba Kitsune on Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:01 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Dumplin

    Shadowstep Gravestone I'm Important Too!
    He Watches You Sleep....

    Lineage : The Wrath of Popo
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 66
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ۞
    Level : ∞ +1
    Experience :

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Dumplin on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Markus Lannister

    I'm Important Too!
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 35
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Markus Lannister on Mon Apr 10, 2017 2:25 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Dumplin

    Shadowstep Gravestone I'm Important Too!
    He Watches You Sleep....

    Lineage : The Wrath of Popo
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 66
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ۞
    Level : ∞ +1
    Experience :

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Dumplin on Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:39 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Professor

    THIS IS MADNESS! I'm Important Too!
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Professor on Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:50 pm

    Professor wrote:
    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.
    avatar
    Jojo

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Fifth Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 63
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 8045

    Re: Whatnot [Public/Lore]

    Post by Jojo on Fri May 05, 2017 2:11 pm

    Eli wrote:LOLNO IT'S SPAM.

    Go make a post you twat.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:24 am