Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Dixon!

Ashen One [Short Story]

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Ashen One [Short Story] Empty Ashen One [Short Story]

Post by Kaseki on Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:07 pm

Link To Video
    The following is some bullshit that sat in the back of my mind while watching this video,
    while playing Dark Souls. I feel like a lot of games where you make your hero, you get
    a chance to really get involved with the lore and decide who you are, and who you want
    to be. So if it's weird or whatever, well fuck you. This is my story, as just like Do'Saah,
    The Argonian from Elswyr, perhaps this man will soon be placed on a pedestal like Kaseki.

After all, it was in games they were born. In it was in writing they lived. . .

"Welcome to the bonfire, Unkindled One. I am a Fire Keeper. I tend to the flame, and tend to thee. The Lords have left their thrones, and must be deliver'd to them. To this end, I am at thy side."

"Unkindled One?" he thought to himself, "Surely it was not I. I am no one special. . . I don't even know my name."

But in the back of his head he knew, he knew what it all meant. This world needed a hero, and he just happened to be at the wrong place at the right time. He had to make things right, and in that moment, he thought about. . . .himself.

~"Ashen One, they called me. Oh how it amused me so. But how could I argue with them? The writing on the ground told me so, as did the rest of the world around me. I was chosen, by whom I did not know. For what, I did not understand. But I had no choice but to accept my fate, and by doing so, I hoped I would remember who I was. . . and the answer I received was not what I hoped to find.

I awoke to this world with my body cleansed and pure. I felt the bandages on my skin, as well as the dust and dirt. I looked around me, and all I could find were a few simple gold coins. I don't know why, but it made me smile. It must have been an odd sight to see, a dead man rising from his grace with a smile as he held a few coins in his hand.

I didn't know who I was, or where I was. Rather than exploring the mysterious world, I looked at my own casket. I hoped to find a name. I felt the could stone and ran my hand across it. I could feel a weathered engraving. The letters spelling something odd, yet familiar. "Saah" was the inscription. I remember saying it softly to myself. . . and I saw my home.

I held an axe in my hand. I turned to pull my weapon back. Ahead I charged at a large beast who seemed to embody lightning. My clothing was armored, hidden under a long dark colored coat. With my weapon I ran forward, spinning, the blade cutting into his skin, and the face of my friends lingered in the corner of my eyes as we both fought this beast.

I came back too and gripped at my chest. A pain struck me. It was my heart.

"Why do I hurt, so?" I asked myself. And his voice came to me.

"Why, my friend you are the strongest. But as your body is unbreaking, your soul is not. . . .for you have a glass heart."

Glassheart.

I repeated the words to myself. It was who I was. I was Saah Glasheart. I was born into a world of hunters and the hunted.

And this would I would do the same. I have fell beasts larger than buildings, and here I hunt lords to restore this world. This is why I was chosen.

I am The Ashen One."~

Follow Up Video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsQmDj2h6tE

I condone ParagonDS to use the fan-fiction and art I have created for free public distribution via any platform that ParagonDS has chosen.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:38 am