Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Mai'Tohma!

Deliver the Package

Skullnight

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Deliver the Package

Post by Skullnight on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:09 pm

Mugen sat down at the Ramen shop and pulled out some money "excuse me" he called out while ringing the bell almost becoming impatient 'damn human beings just can't hurry themselves up can they' he almost got up to leave when a pale girl of about his age strolled out from the curtain behind the counter with a bright expression
    "sorry about that I got distracted back there now my Name is Seirou and i'll be taking your order this morning what would you like sir" she said as she picked up a note pad 'hmmm maybe she's not so bad' he grinned as he eyed her up and down making her blush slightly
    "i'll have the spicy beef ramen and a bottle of milk to go" he smiled lecherously as he handed her the money and she went in the back. Saiken hopped up on the table "Mugen we haven't got time for this we have a job to do remember" Mugen just looked at the cat before turning back to the counter
    "don't worry about it we have plenty of time" the flap of the curtain opened and Seirou stepped out with a small bag with ramen and milk
    "their you go sir make sure to come again" she smiled and handed him the bag before he took off.
    "alright lets get this job done and get out of here i'm hungry and I wanna eat already.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Skullnight

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Re: Deliver the Package

Post by Skullnight on Mon Oct 06, 2014 4:55 pm

Strolling alon Mugen thought to himself 'mmmm man I wanna eat that ramen sooooooooo' bad before he felt a slight stinging pain in his leg he looked down and saw Saiken had just scratched his leg "owwww Saiken what the hell"
    "you need to keep on track look were already here just pay attention" Saiken swished her tail and looked away as Mugen opened the front entrance to the complex and remembered "ahhh no I forgot to get the exact number of the apartment" Mugen kicked the wall in frustration startling Saiken
    "Damnit Mugen just calm down I can feel your anger from hear were just going to have to go door to door to find who owns the package ok" Saiken rubbed up against his leg affectionately trying to calm him down. Mugen smiled and bent down and scratched her behind the ear making her purr "thanks Saiken I needed that" Mugen took a deep breath and approached the first door on his left and knocked, he heard a shuffling before the door opened and an old scraggily man looked at them "hmmm yes can I help you" mumbled the old man
    "yes hello sir my name is Mugen and I was wondering did you order a package in the mail recently" Mugen had a fake smile plastered on his face only barely tolerating the stench that wafted off of the old man
    "hmm no I don't believe so sorry you'll just have to keep looking" and with that the old man hobbled back into the vestiges of his home and closed the door. Mugen was not pleased with how that went but none the less he continued onto the next door.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:52 pm