Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Rakutsu Hayasa!

    Feed The Masses [Job]

    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 194
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Saj on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

    It was a post, now it isn't.
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 194
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Saj on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 194
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Saj on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 194
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Saj on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4446
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by NPC on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:18 pm

    The member 'Saj' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'VIP Prizebox' :
    Feed The Masses [Job] Gold-Ingot-icon
    Result :
    Feed The Masses [Job] 5bo8zl
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 194
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Saj on Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:19 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Xa'Keer
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Xa'Keer on Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:05 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 166
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Takaime on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:29 pm

    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Miuu
    Miuu

    The Water Within Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Kunoichi

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 154
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Miuu on Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:56 pm

    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Feed The Masses [Job] BGx5G8M
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 197
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Viktor Vie on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:29 pm

    @Miuu wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Zack Coyote
    Zack Coyote

    I Need A Medic! Shocking! THIS IS MADNESS! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Speed Demon

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 59
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Zack Coyote on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

    @Viktor Vie wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Isobu
    Isobu

    How It's Made The Water Within Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Three Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Immovable Object
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 113
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 3622730

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Isobu on Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:18 am

    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Viktor Vie wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Professor
    Professor

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Mad Scientist

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Professor on Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:36 pm

    @Isobu wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Viktor Vie wrote:
    @Miuu wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Gyuki
    Gyuki

    The Water Within Shadowstep Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Eight Tailed Beast

    Lineage : You're A Squid Now
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 102
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 8622830

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Gyuki on Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:58 pm

    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Zack Coyote
    Zack Coyote

    I Need A Medic! Shocking! THIS IS MADNESS! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Speed Demon

    Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 59
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Zack Coyote on Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:25 am

    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 122
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Chomei on Fri Jan 13, 2017 2:10 pm

    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Helpadma
    Helpadma

    I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 27
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Helpadma on Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:14 am

    @Chomei wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Ruby Snow
    Ruby Snow
    Krillin VIP

    Ooh Shiny! Shadowstep Runs With The Wind THIS IS MADNESS!
    The Fae

    Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 685
    Sacred Shards : 7
    Class : B
    Level : 52
    Experience : 12655

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Ruby Snow on Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:33 pm

    @Helpadma wrote:
    @Chomei wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Feed The Masses [Job] 7t6vuwV

    Feed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHGFeed The Masses [Job] FkAAOHdFeed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHGFeed The Masses [Job] BQuhJBFFeed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHGFeed The Masses [Job] QlUxEYeFeed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHG
    Feed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHGFeed The Masses [Job] 4qFPkdsFeed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHGFeed The Masses [Job] JNd3CuYFeed The Masses [Job] W9jIKHG
    Lord Loki
    Lord Loki

    Shocking! My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Ooh Shiny!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 33
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Lord Loki on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:03 pm

    @Ruby Snow wrote:
    @Helpadma wrote:
    @Chomei wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Samedi
    Samedi

    I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Feed The Masses [Job] Empty

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 240
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Samedi on Thu Feb 23, 2017 6:59 pm

    Takoyaiba Kitsune wrote:
    @Ruby Snow wrote:
    @Helpadma wrote:
    @Chomei wrote:
    @Zack Coyote wrote:
    @Gyuki wrote:
    @Takaime wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 154
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Matatabi on Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:16 pm

    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Samedi
    Samedi

    I'm Important Too! Terraforming How It's Made Feed The Masses [Job] Empty

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 240
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 125

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Samedi on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:01 pm

    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Lord Loki
    Lord Loki

    Shocking! My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind Ooh Shiny!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 33
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Lord Loki on Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:36 pm

    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.
    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree Feed The Masses [Job] Empty
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 142
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Feed The Masses [Job] Empty Re: Feed The Masses [Job]

    Post by Eli on Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:14 pm

    @Saj wrote:It was a post, now it isn't.

      Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:44 am