Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

Underland

Kaseki
    Owner

Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Underland

Post by Kaseki on Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:01 pm

[dohtml]

Kaseki

played by
    Kaseki

"Look at me! Look at this! I am the river styx!"

Take a step and you'll see, just where lies my sanity. He is Death, he is Life, fight with him and find his knife. Be his friend, be his foe, but underground is where you'll go. He is thinking, he had thought...

My my.. he's lived through a lot.

20's

Male

Heterosexual

Outsider

Neutralist

The Demon of Life

Underland, The Forest

Original Character

"Neo, what do you mean we went through Another portal..."

The Personality

Kaseki is a caring and kind individual. He is calm, collected and often lost in thought in the forest. It is the place where he can relax and let go of all of his worldly ties. He's always thinking about the world in the depths of the forest. This is the place where he loves to be... Did I say that?

Kaseki is an odd being, always trying to find the best in people. He wants to end tyranny, and feels the only way to fight it, is with tyranny. He feels the only way to bring peace is to unite everyone under one flag. He will do this peacefully, or gut you out if needed. He feels no remorse in his killing, and will often do so because of his split personality. This disorder kicked in at a young age. Kaseki was born to a family that neglected him and left him

The two dominate personalities are known as Kaseki (x2) and Kodai. Kodai is known as the voice of reason the one that doesn't forgive. He will often come out in furies of rage and slice down any in his way. The other side of Kaseki, known as Kaseki, has rather two versions of his own sanity. The first is the cool and calm version of Kaseki. The childish side of him is this. He loves to find out things and talk to people and make friends. In more ways than one, he is like a little six year old. The other side of Kaseki is the chaotic side, the insane. This is one that is beyond crazy. Unlike Kodai, this Kaseki will not only just kill, but gut a man out and wear his intestines as a scarf. But don't worry... He's only appeared once. So you should be safe.

The History

Kaseki was once a human named Yoshigé. He had an Alice as a child.

He grew furious with his child's ability to travel to the Underland freely, while he lived his human life in the Upperland. He hid the face that his heart was dying, his organs decaying, and his very being, rotting. Kaseki, and ailing man wanted to see this world before he died. He tried all kinds of genetic experiments, as well as herbal medicine for the disease his prescriptions could not mend. He was losing faith to enter the world his offspring escaped so often. He didn't want to go to this world to punish his offspring, but to enjoy his other life with them.  

Years passed as his young child left him for the Underland. He tried to modify his own body to extend him life, hoping to find a rabbithole. He begain to be infected with even more diseases, the main one being Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis. His very skin began to grow to that of a tree. But Yoshigé was not going to give up.

It was this time that Kaseki consoled his life long friend, Neo. Was contacted. Neo found his friend in a near-death state and quickly tried to get him to a hospital. To their convenience, the hospital was only a block and a half behind Yoshigé's house. Neo heroically carried his friend out of his house. He dragged him through his backyard... only to stumble into a rabbit hole.

Years passed as Neo lost sight of his friend. It seemed to be fate that he would die moments away from achieving his dream... but that wasn't the case. Yoshigé was cast into the darkness where his body would be forgotten... until today. Yoshigé awoke to find himself in a strange place. He, himself, called it his "heaven". And in his heaven he could be who he wanted. It was then that Yoshigé called himself Kaseki, The Demon of Life, the man of the forest. The Underland caused his body to warp and turn his disease into his very source of life. In his dying body he found life. And this is how Kaseki, the Plantman, was created. He recalled nothing of his past, as the other Outsiders asked nothing of it. He was one with the forest, and that's what it was.

Code:
    <BR><b>CUSTOM</b> • <i>Custom FC</i> •"The Reaper"

[/dohtml]

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sonya

I Need A Medic! Terraforming
    Ramen and Beas Daughter

Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 76
    Experience : 117051

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yuna Seikatsu
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Earth Demon Slayer

Re: Underland

Post by Sonya on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:50 pm

O.o

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:51 pm

I was trying to convert the code.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep How It's Made Gravestone
    Someone really... really poor.

Lineage : Blood Brothers Pact
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Wonderland
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : C
    Level : 33
    Experience : 2545

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Neo Stigma
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Unknown

Post by Neo Stigma on Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:56 pm

awh.... it would of been cool if our apps could look like that.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:01 pm

hey kaseki I was wondering can you actually make underlands template here on ulrp now? O-o

Kaseki
    Owner

The Owner of The Site

Sacred Shards :
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet

Post by Kaseki on Sun Nov 22, 2015 11:03 am

I can. but I choose not to.

Neo Stigma
    Magikarp VIP

Character Sheet

Post by Neo Stigma on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:30 pm

you should teach me senpai

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am