Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Oshi!

    Titan Test

    Share
    avatar
    Matatabi

    I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 65
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    Titan Test

    Post by Matatabi on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

    Test
    avatar
    Westseid

    I'm Important Too!
    The Thug

    Lineage : Seiryu, The Azure Dragon
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by Westseid on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

    Roll
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 3806
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by NPC on Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:28 pm

    The member 'Westseid' has done the following action : Dices roll


    #1 'Normal Dice' :

    #1 Result :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Raffle Dice' :
    avatar
    Yoshige
    Bardock VIP

    I Need A Medic! My Name's Olaf! The Water Within
    The First Ice & Bloodbender

    Lineage : The Sun
    Position : None
    Origin : Spirit Wilds
    Posts : 252
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 4
    Experience : 520

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Yoshigé Mizuzoku
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Waterbending

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by Yoshige on Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:48 pm

    @NPC wrote:The member 'Westseid' has done the following action : Dices roll


    #1 'Normal Dice' :

    #1 Result :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Raffle Dice' :
                   


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Zen Dray

    Terraforming The Water Within
    The Collector

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 43
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by Zen Dray on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:18 am

    @Yoshige wrote:
    @NPC wrote:The member 'Westseid' has done the following action : Dices roll


    #1 'Normal Dice' :

    #1 Result :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Raffle Dice' :
                   
    avatar
    Zen Dray

    Terraforming The Water Within
    The Collector

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 43
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by Zen Dray on Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:29 pm

    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Yoshige wrote:
    @NPC wrote:The member 'Westseid' has done the following action : Dices roll


    #1 'Normal Dice' :

    #1 Result :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Raffle Dice' :
                   
    avatar
    Amber

    I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 90
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: Titan Test

    Post by Amber on Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:51 am

    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Zen Dray wrote:
    @Yoshige wrote:
    @NPC wrote:The member 'Westseid' has done the following action : Dices roll


    #1 'Normal Dice' :

    #1 Result :


    --------------------------------

    #2 'Raffle Dice' :
                   

      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:08 pm