Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Sketch!

    Who needs a merc?

    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

    I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 329
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Who needs a merc?

    Post by Randous on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 pm

    Anybody want someone ded?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Who needs a merc?  Siggy___randous_3_by_professorkabuto-dbgka11

    The Mercenary The Arsenal The Skill
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

    I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 329
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Randous on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:51 pm

    @Randous wrote:Anybody want someone ded?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Who needs a merc?  Siggy___randous_3_by_professorkabuto-dbgka11

    The Mercenary The Arsenal The Skill
    Randous
    Randous
    Krillin VIP

    I Need A Medic! The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 329
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : D
    Level : 34
    Experience : 2170

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Randous Ordo
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Terminator (Skill)

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Randous on Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:52 pm

    @Randous wrote:
    @Randous wrote:Anybody want someone ded?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Who needs a merc?  Siggy___randous_3_by_professorkabuto-dbgka11

    The Mercenary The Arsenal The Skill
    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 127
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Eli on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:09 pm

    fite me.
    Yung Oji
    Yung Oji

    Runs With The Wind Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Thug

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 64
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Yung Oji on Thu Dec 01, 2016 11:28 am

    @Eli wrote:fite me.
    Ryn
    Ryn

    I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Gamer

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 173
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Ryn on Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:47 pm

    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 178
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Saj on Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:08 pm

    @Ryn wrote:
    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.
    Xa'Keer
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Xa'Keer on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:26 pm

    @Saj wrote:
    @Ryn wrote:
    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    June
    June

    I Need A Medic! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Second Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Mark
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 141
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 59
    Experience : 30830

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by June on Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:51 am

    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Ryn wrote:
    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN! Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 202
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Nissa Drax on Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:05 pm

    @June wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Ryn wrote:
    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Ryn
    Ryn

    I'm Important Too! Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Gamer

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 173
    Sacred Shards : 4
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Ryn on Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:14 pm

    Roshi wrote:
    @Nissa Drax wrote:
    @June wrote:
    @Xa'Keer wrote:
    @Saj wrote:
    @Ryn wrote:
    @Yung Oji wrote:
    @Eli wrote:fite me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Who needs a merc?  20abhx1
    Link to Bank
    Tyko
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Who needs a merc?  Empty
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 184
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    Who needs a merc?  Empty Re: Who needs a merc?

    Post by Tyko on Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:05 pm

    @Randous wrote:
    @Randous wrote:Anybody want someone ded?

      Current date/time is Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:53 pm