Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Toonami!

    Only A Flesh Wound

    Share
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:41 pm

    Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Chakra Paper' :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Trainer Lineage Dice' :

    Result :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:42 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'D Class Reward Dice' :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Normal Dice' :

    Result :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Raffle Dice' :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Fortune Dice' :
    avatar
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Xayang on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4087
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by NPC on Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:43 pm

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Lineage Dice' :
    avatar
    June

    I Need A Medic! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone
    The Second Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Mark
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 95
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 59
    Experience : 30830

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by June on Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:27 pm

    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Darkurr
    Sakura VIP

    Shadowstep LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Byakko, The White Tiger
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 172
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : A
    Level : 52
    Experience : 10535

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Darkurr
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Shadow Weilding

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Darkurr on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:40 pm

    @June wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    Darkurr, The Shadow Knight || Shadow Wielding
    avatar
    Anubis

    Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too!
    The First Guardian

    Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 78
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Anubis on Tue Feb 28, 2017 2:23 pm

    Roshi wrote:
    @Darkurr wrote:
    @June wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:
    @Xayang wrote:Roll.
    avatar
    Yoshimitsu

    I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made

    Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 351
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Yoshimitsu on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:35 pm

    @Xayang wrote:Roll.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    avatar
    Zen Dray

    The Water Within Terraforming
    The Collector

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 43
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Zen Dray on Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:28 pm

    @Xayang wrote:Roll.
    avatar
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 137
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    Re: Only A Flesh Wound

    Post by Tyko on Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

    @Xayang wrote:Roll.

      Current date/time is Sat Apr 21, 2018 9:56 pm