Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

Amber Bank

Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Amber Bank

Post by Amber on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 pm

ITEMS:
    - N/A

NAVIGATION:
    - Post Template

Last edited by Amber on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Amber

I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

Re: Amber Bank

Post by Amber on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:23 pm

In the open road of the small village, Amber grew curious as to what else was in this world. She was done with the tournament, for it no longer held her interest. Many of the contestants were weak, and many of the prizes were stale to her amusement.

"I seek entertainment." she thought to herself. Though, she did wish for a kill, she wished more for a king to follow.

. . .

"Amber." she would answer. The man seemed odd and confused about the land. He was no doubt new, or reborn into Pandora. She almost cared about his story. . . almost.

"And yours?" she would ask him. ". . . if you even have one."

She knew of the nameless beings that wandered the realm. She knew of the man that fed on the souls and bodies of those long gone. Who was to say that this man wasn't just another pawn in his army, just as her former leader was.

. .  .

"Sounds like a death wish." Amber would say. "But what would I know."

She wondered about the fists and flying weapons from the Iron Fist Tournament. Many people had strange powers, the ones that hosted the event were even more so. There was awfully something odd about those in power in this world. Something tied them together, yet they seemed to be constantly changing, yet not at all.

"But here's a question," she would turn to face him."What if they were sorry for what they did? Or what if they were already dead?"

She questioned.

She was curious.

Code:
    <center><table><tr><td style="width: 500px; padding: 5px;"><div style="float: right; width: 210px; height: 340px; background-image: url(http://oi65.tinypic.com/142ehqh.jpg); border: #EB5D11 double 5px;"> </div> <div style="font-family: verdana; font-size: 12px; width: 250px; height: 340px; overflow: auto; color: #838382; text-align: justify; line-height: 11px; padding: 5px 15px 5px 15px;">WORDS WORDS WORDS
    </div></td></tr></table></center>

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:16 am