Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

Ring of Memories

Shoni

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : Half-Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 10
    Class : D
    Level : 7
    Experience : 150

Character Sheet
    Character Name: -
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic: Transmutation Magic

Ring of Memories

Post by Shoni on Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:45 pm

So this is my shot at doing a fanfic the universe is currently tbd. This story is going to follow that of the OC: Izuki Raizhou as he attempts to find his way back 'home' depending on what 'home' is at the end of the road. yes there will be a ship between him and one of the characters; if you wanna leave constructive critisism comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. that'd be awesome! (yes i'm willing to add more OCs to the story, please tell me how to add them into the story). whew! now that that rant thing is over here is his profile!

Name: Izuki Raizhou

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 200lbs

Eyes: a surprisingly orangeish yellowish color

Hair: blue hair tied up in a ponytail

Personality: usually very kept to himself, Izuki is a kind and caring person. He avoids speaking to his fellow companions avoid revealing that he is not from their world; or rather, their universe. when he is in combat he usually fights in a very strategic way as he uses his sword: Kazarath to fight alongside the mysterious ring: Iluminia.

History: Born in the town of Troy, Illinois; Izuki grew up with a normal life, minus the fact that as he grew up he was constantly being picked on to the point where he had finally snapped and hit said bully. after this incident this caused him to now keep to himself seeking solace in listening to music and playing video games.

Weapons:
    Kazarath- a mix between a sword (similar to Tidus' Brotherhood in final fantasy X) and a gunblade (similar to squalls/leons in final fantasy Cool
    Ring of Illuminia- a mysterious ring whose powers are unknown at this time (key item/important!)
    Son Goku

I'm Important Too! Terraforming LET IT BURN!
    The Four Tailed Beast

Lineage : Liquid Hot Magnama
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 4665430

Re: Ring of Memories

Post by Son Goku on Sun Jun 04, 2017 8:22 pm

Cool
    Vaatu

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Re: Ring of Memories

Post by Vaatu on Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:13 pm

Shoni wrote:So this is my shot at doing a fanfic the universe is currently tbd. This story is going to follow that of the OC: Izuki Raizhou as he attempts to find his way back 'home' depending on what 'home' is at the end of the road. yes there will be a ship between him and one of the characters; if you wanna leave constructive critisism comments, suggestions, ideas, etc. that'd be awesome! (yes i'm willing to add more OCs to the story, please tell me how to add them into the story). whew! now that that rant thing is over here is his profile!

Name: Izuki Raizhou

Height: 6'6"

Weight: 200lbs

Eyes: a surprisingly orangeish yellowish color

Hair: blue hair tied up in a ponytail

Personality: usually very kept to himself, Izuki is a kind and caring person. He avoids speaking to his fellow companions avoid revealing that he is not from their world; or rather, their universe. when he is in combat he usually fights in a very strategic way as he uses his sword: Kazarath to fight alongside the mysterious ring: Iluminia.

History: Born in the town of Troy, Illinois; Izuki grew up with a normal life, minus the fact that as he grew up he was constantly being picked on to the point where he had finally snapped and hit said bully. after this incident this caused him to now keep to himself seeking solace in listening to music and playing video games.

Weapons:
    Kazarath- a mix between a sword (similar to Tidus' Brotherhood in final fantasy X) and a gunblade (similar to squalls/leons in final fantasy Cool
    Ring of Illuminia- a mysterious ring whose powers are unknown at this time (key item/important!)

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:00 pm