Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Hiosen!

    Become a Nightwing

    Share
    avatar
    Celstria

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 5
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Become a Nightwing

    Post by Celstria on Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:51 pm

    Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Kasey

    Terraforming Shocking! LET IT BURN! I Need A Medic!

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 437
    Sacred Shards : 5
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Kasey on Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:05 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Mei
    Magikarp VIP

    Runs With The Wind My Name's Olaf!

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Super Saiyan
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 344
    Sacred Shards : 20
    Class : B
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5550

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Mei on Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:13 pm

    @Kasey wrote:
    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________




    avatar
    Isobu

    The Water Within How It's Made
    The Three Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Immovable Object
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 52
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 3622730

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Isobu on Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:12 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Lei

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lei
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Lei on Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:33 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    "If you do not change your direction, you may end up where you are headed."
    Lei | The Vault | The WIP Magic
    avatar
    Chomei

    Gravestone Runs With The Wind
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 58
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Chomei on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:45 am

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Lei

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 10

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Lei
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Lei on Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:46 am

    @Chomei wrote:
    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    "If you do not change your direction, you may end up where you are headed."
    Lei | The Vault | The WIP Magic
    avatar
    Helpadma

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 23
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Helpadma on Mon Aug 21, 2017 3:20 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Dumplin

    Shadowstep Gravestone I'm Important Too!
    He Watches You Sleep....

    Lineage : The Wrath of Popo
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 74
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ۞
    Level : ∞ +1
    Experience :

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Dumplin on Sun Aug 27, 2017 2:22 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 110
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Thomas on Sat Sep 02, 2017 2:42 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    - Bank -
    avatar
    Yama

    LET IT BURN! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 65
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Yama on Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:08 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Helpadma

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 23
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Helpadma on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:26 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too!
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 75
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Xa'Keer on Mon Sep 18, 2017 6:23 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Helpadma

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 23
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Helpadma on Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:39 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Hanzo

    I'm Important Too!
    The Wise

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lowers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 68
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Hanzo on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:26 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Bank ]
    avatar
    Tyko

    Runs With The Wind LET IT BURN!
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 128
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Tyko on Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:08 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 125
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Viktor Vie on Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:09 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Hanzo

    I'm Important Too!
    The Wise

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lowers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 68
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Hanzo on Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:55 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Bank ]
    avatar
    Jojo

    I'm Important Too! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone I Need A Medic!
    The Fifth Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 71
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 6
    Experience : 8045

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Jojo on Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:57 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Don Quixote
    Magikarp VIP

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone
    Nainai-san~!

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 577
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : C
    Level : 24
    Experience : 1000

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Nanashi
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gobijigan (Spatial Magic)

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Don Quixote on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:33 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.

    Wow. So Angst. So Edge.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    The Magic The Armor  The Relic The Man
    avatar
    Dumplin

    Shadowstep Gravestone I'm Important Too!
    He Watches You Sleep....

    Lineage : The Wrath of Popo
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 74
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ۞
    Level : ∞ +1
    Experience :

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Dumplin on Wed Nov 29, 2017 10:11 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    No-Shi

    I'm Important Too!
    The Spy

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 109
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by No-Shi on Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:53 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 125
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Viktor Vie on Wed Dec 13, 2017 10:32 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Yama

    LET IT BURN! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! Shadowstep
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 65
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Yama on Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:37 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.
    avatar
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN!
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 107
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    Re: Become a Nightwing

    Post by Natsu on Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:12 pm

    @Celstria wrote:Lol kill me.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:07 pm