Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Io!

Second Meetings(open)

Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Giving Tree I'm Important Too! The Water Within LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 3
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

Second Meetings(open)

Post by Shane on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:15 pm

Shane wandered the city of hearts, the city that the demon now called home, absentmindedly thinking of love. It was such a human emotion, but one he had only experienced once, in a platonic way, with Alexandria. He wondered what romantic love would be like. What intimacy with others would feel like. He wanted to experience such things. As he thought of those things, he nearly ran into objects and other people constantly, but paid no heed as he continued on his way.

@Thomas

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thomas

LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

Re: Second Meetings(open)

Post by Thomas on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:09 pm

He wandered the city streets, his weapon loosely tied to a sash on his hip. It was short and heavy handed. He had learned his lesson with the lesser mortals of this world. If he was going to live and work among them, had had to be prepared to meet their savagery with his own.

He would wander through the crowd. He was told to collect a single item from a local blacksmith. He needed to reteach himself his own form of crafting.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

- Bank -
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane on Sun Aug 27, 2017 3:25 pm

The small demon finally ran into another person after several minutes of walking, bouncing off them and falling on his butt in the street. He looked up, green eyes wide, only to see.... Thomas? He was silent in shock for a moment, before he smiled and laughed. "We really must stop bumping into each other like this!" He said, getting up easily, eyes glittering with amusement. He stuck out his hand quickly to shake hands, a smile on his face. "Good to see you again though, it's been awhile," he said with a small chuckle. "Though it isn't really long for us, is it?"

Another chuckle. After shaking hands, if Thomas actually shook his hand, the demon would retract his hand, putting it in his pocket, standing to his full height. He had grown since they last met, and wasn't quite so tiny anymore, though he was by no means very tall.

Thomas

LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

Post by Thomas on Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:35 pm

He'd shake his hand in a reluctant acceptance of his own fate. This boy was a large jar of repressed emotion. Their last meeting ended on awkward terms of something Thomas was quite wary of, and until now, had completely forgotten.

"It's been a few weeks I think." he'd say with a smile, "What are you doing here, Shane?"

he was both curious, and unnerved of it all. He never liked surprises, and to have someone reappear so soon was more than a coincidence. Of course, Thomas never believed in those. There was a reason he kept seeing this demon, but why? Was it fate, destiny?

Or just bad luck?

- Bank -
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

The Elemental

Character Sheet

Post by Shane on Fri Sep 22, 2017 4:38 pm

"Of course. And as for what I'm doing here, I've moved to the city, this is where I live now." Was his simple response. A cheerful smile on his small face, he studied Thomas, who didn't seem to be quite as happy as he did. The smile wasn't quite right. But he wasn't going to pry. He wasn't that type of person. "Why are you here, Thomas?" He asked, genuinely curious, and wanting a change of subject. The demon looked at the other man, green eyes full of curiosity.

"I've been thinking since we last met, about my place in the world, and what I really want. I don't know what I want to do with my life just yet, but I do know one thing: I want to experience more human things, like love." He mused, a familiar sparkle in his eyes. He was rambling again, but he was happy, seeing a familiar face and talking like this. It was almost a human experience, mundane and ordinary.

Thomas

LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

Post by Thomas on Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:46 pm

"Work." he'd give a short answer, unsure of the true details of his mission. The eyes of the boy seemed to strike his soul as he found more and more reasons to be cautious, but he was bound by a law to aid the mortals of this world. He could not refuse, he feared Kyonshi more than any evil god.

"Is that the only emotion you seek to understand?" he would ask him. He was trapped. Even if he got his task done, he was bound to this. "I have to pick up something, mind if we can do that first?"

- Bank -

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:01 pm