Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Baron!

[Advanced] Clean Kaseki's Bathoom!

Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

[Advanced] Clean Kaseki's Bathoom!

Post by Kaseki on Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Job Title: Clean Kaseki's Bathroom!
    Job Requirements: Minimum of 2 people, maximum of 5. Must somehow get access to Kaseki's Castle. Must battle 10 waves of enemies. Each post must exceed 250 words. (Any staff will DM the enemies, you however must roll.) All users must have their Character Application and Bank linked in their signature.
    Job Location: Central Pandora, Kaseki's Castle
    Job Description:

Dear resident,

I have gotten an issue with a certain situation at my estate. I cannot list many of the details, and I will have to leave you notes in my stead when you arrive. As I am my own sentient being, and I must tend to the lives of many, my own home is beginning to to fall in disuse and destruction. Such a room, is my restroom.

As I am a plant, and have no need to relieve myself, the bathrooms of my home are a desolate wasteland. I have called upon you to help relief the situation. As I have many rooms to tend to, you will only need to cleanse one of these areas. Bring as many friends as you need. It's going to be a difficult task.

Tread Softly,

Kaseki

Enemies:
    Weak: Dust Bunnies (x10) - Creatures with little health and little power. They have come to take care of outsiders of the home and will most definitely attack from behind or from the shadows. These creatures vary in height from twelve inches tall, to thirty inches tall. They look just as any other bunny or rabbit, only they have no eyes, and are completely made of dust. Some consider them nightmare fuel.
    Health : 4 D-ranked Hits
    Damage : Strong Weapon
    Spells/Abilities: N/A

Normal: Racid Foods (x5) -
    Strong: Mold Monster (x3) -
    Boss: Golden Toilet (x1) -

Reward: 2,000 EXP and 200,000c Split among all party members. (For every Boss defeated, an additional +1,000 EXP and 60,000c is added)

Code:
    [b]Usernames:[/b] (Who is going on the Mission?)
    [b]Location:[/b] Kaseki's Castle
    [b]Class:[/b] (What classes are the participants?)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:29 am