Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Baron!

Just another moment...

Mei
    Magikarp VIP

My Name's Olaf! Runs With The Wind

Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : Queen of Saiyans
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Sacred Shards : 39
    Class : B
    Level : 69
    Experience : 61200

Just another moment...

Post by Mei on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:48 pm

I had sat for what seemed like an hour with no sense of energy left in my body. My body. I guess I could still say that even if that's not quite the feeling I had. It felt empty sitting in this vessel... like somehow i was detached from it and not actually residing within. Like... I had somehow lived my eighteen years of life not actually attached to the Earth, but instead just being guided by someone else's hand with no desires of my own able to be filled. I didn't feel in control. I didn't feel anything. I couldn't feel..

The water that was once warm had gone cold, yet I was too distracted to have realized it on my skin... again.. I didn't feel anything from this live corpse. I had reached out for someone, anyone to talk to... but I got the same treatment as always, "I tried to tell you" "You're just dramatic" "You need to sleep" or.. simply no reply at all. Now, i had understanding that sometimes people were just busy when I seemed to need them most... and quite thr opposite when you didnt. It wasn't anything that was their fault, but it certainly was something that was just having its way eating at my good luck only to spit back the bad at me. There was nothing that could be done for me. Finally, I felt something... something as i sat here with the cold water still running as before, except.. it wasnt that. It was my chest.. something had encased my heart causing a throbbing sensation im me... Something had made most of my body go limp as I just yearned for someone... anyone... to talk to... to listen... to care. My heart... hurt... it hurt.. it hurt...

It was in this moment that reading through this... you've come to realize... this isn't just another character.... this is me...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Re: Just another moment...

Post by Mei on Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Ever get one of those moments where you just hate yourself so much that it pisses you off and you just wanna bash your own face in? No? Just me? Mkay.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mei
    Magikarp VIP

Post by Mei on Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:51 pm

If ever there was a time for me to shower you with my love, it would be right now. I would shower you with every last drop I could muster and although it may not be much, I would still try with every ounce of my being. If ever there was a time for me to toughen up, it would be now so that you wouldn't have to go through this pain alone. If ever there was a time for me to throw everything aside, it would be right now so that I could give everything that is left to you. If ever there was a time for me to take on some of this pain with you, it would definitely be now because I'm already starting to feel it.

I may just be some silly girl sitting behind a screen that doesn't have any true connection to you, but I would hope that whatever our relationship you would accept my loving words. I may be one of the greatest friends you have ever made with no true face, but as long as you accept ny words, then I will gladly spill them from my heart if it means filling you up all the quicker. I may be a child, a friend, an aquaintance, or even just another member, but I won't leave you.

I may be everything above, I may be none of the above, I may be a burden, or a blessing in disguise, I may be the worst, i may be the best, I may be a lie, I may be the truth, but more than anything.... most of all... I will always be your mother, so if love is what you seek, I will give it all.

(Kinda Lame writing on my part... but for my Kasebaby... whether it's seen or not... Much Love)

Yama

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

Post by Yama on Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:27 am

@Mei wrote:If ever there was a time for me to shower you with my love, it would be right now. I would shower you with every last drop I could muster and although it may not be much, I would still try with every ounce of my being. If ever there was a time for me to toughen up, it would be now so that you wouldn't have to go through this pain alone. If ever there was a time for me to throw everything aside, it would be right now so that I could give everything that is left to you. If ever there was a time for me to take on some of this pain with you, it would definitely be now because I'm already starting to feel it.

I may just be some silly girl sitting behind a screen that doesn't have any true connection to you, but I would hope that whatever our relationship you would accept my loving words. I may be one of the greatest friends you have ever made with no true face, but as long as you accept ny words, then I will gladly spill them from my heart if it means filling you up all the quicker. I may be a child, a friend, an aquaintance, or even just another member, but I won't leave you.

I may be everything above, I may be none of the above, I may be a burden, or a blessing in disguise, I may be the worst, i may be the best, I may be a lie, I may be the truth, but more than anything.... most of all... I will always be your mother, so if love is what you seek, I will give it all.

(Kinda Lame writing on my part... but for my Kasebaby... whether it's seen or not... Much Love)
    Awwwww <3
    Yamigakure

I'm Important Too!
    -

Lineage : None
    Origin : -
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

Post by Yamigakure on Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:39 pm

@Mei wrote:I had sat for what seemed like an hour with no sense of energy left in my body. My body. I guess I could still say that even if that's not quite the feeling I had. It felt empty sitting in this vessel... like somehow i was detached from it and not actually residing within. Like... I had somehow lived my eighteen years of life not actually attached to the Earth, but instead just being guided by someone else's hand with no desires of my own able to be filled. I didn't feel in control. I didn't feel anything. I couldn't feel..

The water that was once warm had gone cold, yet I was too distracted to have realized it on my skin... again.. I didn't feel anything from this live corpse. I had reached out for someone, anyone to talk to... but I got the same treatment as always, "I tried to tell you" "You're just dramatic" "You need to sleep" or.. simply no reply at all. Now, i had understanding that sometimes people were just busy when I seemed to need them most... and quite thr opposite when you didnt. It wasn't anything that was their fault, but it certainly was something that was just having its way eating at my good luck only to spit back the bad at me. There was nothing that could be done for me. Finally, I felt something... something as i sat here with the cold water still running as before, except.. it wasnt that. It was my chest.. something had encased my heart causing a throbbing sensation im me... Something had made most of my body go limp as I just yearned for someone... anyone... to talk to... to listen... to care. My heart... hurt... it hurt.. it hurt...

It was in this moment that reading through this... you've come to realize... this isn't just another character.... this is me...
    Yuki Yukiko

I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS!
    The First Sister

Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Origin : Unknown
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Post by Yuki Yukiko on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:45 am

@Yama wrote:
    @Mei wrote:If ever there was a time for me to shower you with my love, it would be right now. I would shower you with every last drop I could muster and although it may not be much, I would still try with every ounce of my being. If ever there was a time for me to toughen up, it would be now so that you wouldn't have to go through this pain alone. If ever there was a time for me to throw everything aside, it would be right now so that I could give everything that is left to you. If ever there was a time for me to take on some of this pain with you, it would definitely be now because I'm already starting to feel it.

Awwwww <3

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:55 pm

@Mei wrote:I had sat for what seemed like an hour with no sense of energy left in my body. My body. I guess I could still say that even if that's not quite the feeling I had. It felt empty sitting in this vessel... like somehow i was detached from it and not actually residing within. Like... I had somehow lived my eighteen years of life not actually attached to the Earth, but instead just being guided by someone else's hand with no desires of my own able to be filled. I didn't feel in control. I didn't feel anything. I couldn't feel..

Nameless
    Krillin VIP

Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS!
    Without A Body

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Sacred Shards : 18
    Class : A
    Level : 25
    Experience : 11225

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Elizavetha Killan
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Hell Demon Slayer

Post by Nameless on Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:19 pm

@Yama wrote:

Awwwww <3

Eldrich

How It's Made Gravestone
    The Angry

Lineage : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

Post by Eldrich on Fri Apr 13, 2018 6:37 am

Eli

The Giving Tree
    The Infobroker

Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Experience : 50

Post by Eli on Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:43 pm

@Mei wrote:Ever get one of those moments where you just hate yourself so much that it pisses you off and you just wanna bash your own face in? No? Just me? Mkay.

Ramen Fighter

I'm Important Too!
    FREEDOM, HO!

Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Experience : 200

Post by Ramen Fighter on Thu May 03, 2018 9:59 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:17 am