Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/uTMBXyV) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Toonami!

Curse Magic : Standing Coffin

Shirou Fate

Gravestone
    The Wounded

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

Curse Magic : Standing Coffin

Post by Shirou Fate on Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:41 am

Name: Curse Magic
    Elements: Primary Death, Sub Wind, Sub Nature
    Usage: Conjuration & Manipulation
    Description: Curse magic is a type of magic that revolves around misfortune and pain, to both the caster and their targets. Spells are inaccurate, and often effect a wide area, unable to tell friend from foe.
    Abilities:
    Intimidation: Any targets within half of the user's level, in meters, has their level reduced by 10. No user's level can be reduced beyond 5. If a target is in contact with the caster, and their base level is lower than the caster, and the difference is greater than 15,
    the target's level is halved. This debuff applies to all targets, including allies. This can be activated with a 3 post cooldown, and an unlimited duration.

Last edited by Shirou Fate on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vyllaea

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Urban City
    Experience : 0

Re: Curse Magic : Standing Coffin

Post by Vyllaea on Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:01 am

@Shirou Fate wrote:Abilities:
    Intimidation: Any targets within half of the user's level, in meters, has their level reduced by 10. No user's level can be reduced beyond 5. If a target is in contact with the caster, and their base level is lower than the caster, and the difference is greater than 15,
    the target's level is halved. This debuff applies to all targets, including allies. This can be activated with a 3 post cooldown, and an unlimited duration.
    Parlor Trick: User is able to passively fly/hover 5m off the ground. Speed is equal to user's level in m/s
    Animal Instincts User is able to heighten their senses, by honing their primitive instincts. They are able to choose only one sense at a time, with a cooldown of 1 post, after deactivation.
    ● Hearing : The user can hear everything within a certain distance. (x3 his level in meters.)
    ● Sight (Night) : The user can see up to in the dark clearly. (x2 his level in meters)
    ● Sight (Day) : The user can pick up all subtle movements from his location. Allowing them to pick up on even the slightest of movements. (x8 his level in meters )
    ● Touch : By touching something, they are able to feel vibrations to sense objects in a certain vicinity. (x2 their his in meters) [Only if the target is moving]
    ● Smell : They can smell out all things. However this makes them more susceptible to all smells. (x4 His level in meters)

You have too many abilities for your class, F-class.
    Click to see what I'm talking about ;v;
    You may only have 1 ability at this point in time, so I think you might need to edit this or rank him up.
    But if it's different for NPC's, then that's fine. All I'd ask is that maybe the daylight is reduced from x8 to x6. Aside from that, everything else looks fine so just tell me and I should be able to approve it.
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:05 am

Primary death tho?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Vyllaea

I'm Important Too!

Lineage : Suzaku, The Vermilion Bird
    Origin : Urban City
    Experience : 0

Post by Vyllaea on Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:04 pm

I've got no problem with primary of death.

Problem is that, according to the chart, at F-class you're only allowed 1 ability.
    - 1 Ability MAX in your magic/skill
    Ya got three there XD

But again, if it's different for the NPC's shout at me as I don't see anything else wrong with it and can give it a thumbs up
    Shirou Fate

Gravestone
    The Wounded

Post by Shirou Fate on Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:08 am

bump

Shirou Fate

Gravestone
    The Wounded

Post by Shirou Fate Today at 7:52 am

@Shirou Fate wrote:bump

Current date/time is Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:57 pm