Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Stella!

    To the End of Pandora

    Share
    Skylar
    Skylar
    Sakura VIP

    I Need A Medic! How It's Made The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    HANDS OFF MY KOHAI!

    Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 381
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : A
    Level : 58
    Experience : 30200

    To the End of Pandora

    Post by Skylar on Tue May 15, 2018 1:31 am

    I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN!
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 183
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Nissa Drax on Sun May 27, 2018 9:32 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shirou Fate
    Shirou Fate

    Gravestone The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    The Wounded

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 123
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Shirou Fate on Sat Jun 09, 2018 8:12 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Soul Eater Barbardos
    Soul Eater Barbardos

    I'm Important Too!
    The Death

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 42
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 910

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Soul Eater Barbardos on Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:16 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN!
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 183
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Nissa Drax on Fri Jul 13, 2018 8:07 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too!
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Sat Jul 21, 2018 8:31 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Salamander
    Salamander

    I'm Important Too!
    The Lost

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 23
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Salamander on Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:09 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Eli
    Eli

    The Giving Tree
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 109
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Eli on Thu Aug 09, 2018 8:10 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too!
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:11 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 881
    Sacred Shards : 15
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Fetus on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:46 pm

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shirou Fate
    Shirou Fate

    Gravestone The Giving Tree Runs With The Wind
    The Wounded

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 123
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Shirou Fate on Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:27 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Diena
    Diena

    I'm Important Too!
    The Loyal

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 34
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 40

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Diena on Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:36 pm

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 125
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Eldrich on Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:11 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Thomas
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 144
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Thomas on Mon Oct 15, 2018 9:01 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    - Bank -
    Amber
    Amber

    I'm Important Too!
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 149
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Amber on Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:13 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too!
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Sat Nov 03, 2018 10:08 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Ga'Oof
    Ga'Oof

    I'm Important Too!
    The King

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 24
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Ga'Oof on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:22 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Hiosen
    Hiosen

    I'm Important Too!
    The Hero Fallen

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 21
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Hiosen on Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Ga'Oof
    Ga'Oof

    I'm Important Too!
    The King

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 24
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Ga'Oof on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:56 pm

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!
    Thomas
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN!
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 144
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Thomas on Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:24 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    - Bank -
    Tyko
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 166
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Tyko on Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:49 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xayang
    Xayang

    Gravestone I'm Important Too! LET IT BURN!

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 172
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 2075

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Xayang on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


    [ Lizard ]
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4365
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by NPC on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:25 am

    The member 'Xayang' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Lineage Dice' :
    Natsu
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN!
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 152
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Natsu on Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:42 am

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too!
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    Re: To the End of Pandora

    Post by Matatabi on Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:10 pm

    @Skylar wrote:I WILL BE WITH MY SKYBAE!


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]

      Current date/time is Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:31 am