Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Baron!

    [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Share
    avatar
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 331
    Sacred Shards : 6
    Class : D
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5905

    [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:27 pm

    Job Description
    Job Requirements: Maximum 2 Characters.  100 Words per post. Must roll Normal Dice after every post. Total must be higher than 25.
    Job Location:  East Pandora > Albastion Ruins
    Job Description: There's been many myths about these ruins. No one quite knows why or how they ended up the way they were. You have been received word of Lacrima Crystals strewn across these ruins, scavenged by bandits and zombies. They are weak, and the crytals are rare. You have decided to go against the myths to find out for yourself. But beware, this place is a mystery.

    You must roll the "Normal Dice" after every post. Each face will have a different effect on your mission. Add up the number that each dice shows, when you reach a total equal or greater than 25, your mission will be complete.

    1 - Nothing Happens

    2 - A zombie appears. He is weak and doesn't do anything other than walk at you. You must remove his head to defeat him. His head can be removed by any weapon. Alternatively, you can trap him somewhere, you make your way around him

    3 - Nothing

    4 - You get an additional Lacrima Shard (2 Max)

    5 - A small crowd of zombies appears. They are weak but may run at you if you make too much noise. They will follow you if you are near and will try to bite you for B-ranked damage. They can be beheaded by any weapon, or by any offensive spell that could remove their brain from their body.

    6 - A Bandit appears. He is covered in tattered clothing and armed with a sword and knives. He's squirmy and loud and has no magical prowness. He can be killed after taking B-Ranked damage. Alternatively, any crowd of zombies will take care of him for you. He will distract all zombies. (He is hostile, and will try to harm you to take any goods you have taken.)

    Reward: 3 Lacrima Shards + D-Ranked Reward Dice (Users will not get Coin Reward)
    avatar
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 331
    Sacred Shards : 6
    Class : D
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5905

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:48 pm

    A feeling of nostalgia flooding through the young freedom fighter’s mind as she stood atop of a cliff from just a few miles away from the Albastian Ruins. It was truly a beautiful sight to behold and one that she could not help but feel as if she had been there at some point in her life. Yet, as to how she could feel that way, she could not comprehend. After all, she could not remember a time when she had ventured that far into the surrounding woods of her hidden village. This being a curious thought especially as she had made it a point to keep herself and her people hidden away from prying eyes. Yet, times were hard and she had taken it upon herself to make certain that her clan survived. They just needed enough magical shards to make it all happen.

    Regardless, she knew better than to ponder on the idea some more as, like many times before, her temples would burn as she would try to remember. Perhaps it was the blocked thoughts and occult memories of her past life that kept her from reaching the truth. Still, she could not know for certain. All she knew was that she was missing a large component in her life but as to what, perhaps she would never know. The young assassin sighed in frustration as the sides of her head would begin to throb. She had thought to much of it and now she would pay the consequences. Pursing her lips together, she figured it would be better to get started on her trek than contemplate the ‘what ifs.’

    With that in mind, she crept down the cliff as carefully and skillfully as she could. Upon reaching a comfortable position to do so, she leapt from cliff on onto the awaiting brush bellow. The assassin moved quickly but surely in hopes that she would reach her destination in record’s time. If anything, she needed to arrive to the Albastian Ruins before dusk and, based on her progress, she would arrive quicker than she had anticipated. All that needed to happen now was to leave as quickly as she had arrived. After all, her people awaited her and she had no time to loose. More-so as she had never left on a long journey before and had no idea what she would await once she reached home. Therefore, with new vigor, she raced against the clock before stopping to access the situation just inside the forest’s parameter.

    Knowing full well that she was in bandit territory, she made sure to cover her tracks as she laid in wait. After all, what kind of village chief would she be if she could not cover the basics of espionage? Making sure to mask her presence, her eyes scavenged the site before inching forward. It appeared that it was empty all around but she knew better than keep her guard down. Therefore, she made the decision to use herself as bait. With a sigh, she made her way towards the seemingly abandoned territory. Keeping herself on alert, she strolled towards the beautiful ruins and waited for what was to come. If she was lucky, she would stumble across a shard and, if not, well, she would have to wait and see.
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4336
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by NPC on Wed Oct 03, 2018 12:48 pm

    The member 'PhoenixRises101' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Normal Dice' :

    Result :
    avatar
    Eiyū

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 16
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by Eiyū on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:27 pm

    As the sun would have been peaking through the tree's as a slight breeze would have ruffled the leaves of all the nearby tree the rustling would have slowly awakened the man that was taking in a nice nap in the foriegn Newland he found himself within. As his eyes would finally let in the first bits of life he would have let out a sigh bringing up his left arm that was dangling down off a branch to cover his eyes leaving a little crack as to take in the morning beauty. It was breathtaking where he found himself lodged at for the evening on his wandering journey to find a place called home. However, he wasn't here for that even though he would be sure to take in all the beauty that was to behold in the lands before moving on to his next location.

    Thus as he would begin to stretch and move into a more comfortable position he would have remembered by he journed all this way into the forest, to begin with. As he did so he would have leaped to the top of the tree holding on to the peak as if for life itself and would scout how much farther he would have to go. As his eyes would scan the landscape he would have seen his destination it couldn't have been more than a five-hour trek through the forest and thus he would let out a sigh of relief.

    So with that, he would slowly allow himself to fall catching himself on a branch after branch before simply moving through the trees, he wasn't very skilled in the way of keeping it a secret so he made plenty of noise and on his journey wouldn't have seen any which was a bore but sometimes that was simply how the dice rolled. Therefore, there wouldn't be much he could do but keep in his own mind and simply travel to his destination in peace for however long that may last.

    Though when he would have arrived at the scene it would have seemed that something interesting was unfolding as he would have seen what appeared to be a woman simply walk toward the very location he was in such a rush to get to, the Albastion Ruins, it was a place of either great treasure or bandits simply awaiting to attack and steal from you. So he would play it safe not truly knowing which one this woman was a treasure seeker or simply the first part of a trap to lure poor fools in simply to be disposed of shortly afterward. So he would simply sit on the last tree branch he would have landed on with a clear sight to the woman as he would see a small hoard of what seemed to be zombies walk out of the ruins entrance.

    This would have definitely peaked his interest, though they would have been making much movement of any nature the way this woman handled the situation seemed like it would be more interesting than simply rushing in to help not knowing the situation or if he would have just got in her way, to begin with, thus he would be thrilled to see how his newfound journey would truly begin to unfold...
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4336
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by NPC on Mon Oct 08, 2018 1:27 pm

    The member 'Eiyū' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Normal Dice' :

    Result :
    avatar
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 331
    Sacred Shards : 6
    Class : D
    Level : 50
    Experience : 5905

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:56 pm

    No sooner had Bea come out into the open; she would meet with uninvited guests. As her luck would have it, a hoard of zombies shuffled in unison from the entrance of the ruins towards their prey – her. Her fiery red eyes soon narrowed as she assessed the situation. Thankfully, they were lower class monsters and ones that she could easily deal with. Even more-so as they had not truly noticed her and were leisurely talking a stroll outside of the Ruin’s entrance. Still, she had already lost cover from the forests behind her and so it would not take long for the undead monsters to catch notice of her. For now, though, absolute silence would be her best ally.

    Due to this, and as carefully as she could, Bea inched her way back towards the trees and would soon blend into the shadows of the brush. The zombies had not noticed but they would soon. Taking a large risk, the freedom fighter let out a shrill whistle. The sound rung loud as it overtook the silence that had surrounded the ruins seconds prior. It did not last more than a couple seconds but it would certainly raise a commotion from the demons. For, no sooner had the sound been omitted that heads would soon snap up and wake the zombies from their lazy stupor. Their beady eyes would make their way towards her and the hoard would draw near.

    The freedom fighter narrowed her eyes as she waited what was to come. If whom she was expecting would show up, all would go well. Yet, if help were to arrive a little too late, she would need to relocate and, for that, the fighter was at the ready. Fortunately, relocation would not be needed as, almost immediately, a tiny armored monster came hurtling towards her as its tiny legs made an effort to approach her faster. Cavalry had arrived and, just as the freedom fighter had knelt to catch her beloved ally, the tiny creature zoomed right past her. The assassin blinked and turned her head slowly to catch sight of where the creature had gone off to.

    Much to the freedom fighter’s amazement, she watched as the tiny creature made its way towards the zombies and nestled itself right at the center of them all. This grabbed the attention of the bewildered zombie as they surrounded the poor creature and watched it curiously. Yet, to the tiny chikaboo, it was an audience and she was all too eager to please. Therefore, puffing up its chest, the small creature opened its tiny beak and emitted a single, horrid high-pitched scream: “AIEEEEEEEE!!!” It cried, “AIEEEEEEEEEE!!!!” The freedom fighter winced as the scream grew louder and louder until, finally, it stopped altogether.

    Still wincing, she half-watched as the chikaboo bobbed its head in glee as it grew proud of its song. The zombies, on the other hand, were none too pleased. For, during the entire ordeal, they had covered their ears in anguish causing the chikaboo to shake in anger. Bea grinned. She had long learned that if she would cover her ears, the little demon would become upset and reach havoc. Fortunately, this was something that had not been told to the zombies. For, as soon as the chikaboo saw that the zombies had begun shaking their heads, she plotted their demise. Those… those creatures had disrespected her song and now they had to pay.

    Ready to enact upon her revenge, the chikaboo readied itself for the ultimate showdown. “EEEE EEE AIIIIE!!” It screamed its little war cry has loud as she could before she spun in mad fury causing the zombies to draw a few feet back. Upon seeing them reach a suitable distance, the chikaboo through itself upon the ground and spun in a circled frenzy. Almost immediately, spikes started flinging towards the zombies, ending their lives as the spikes connected with bodies and necks. Yet, the freedom fighter was not in the mood to see how it would all end nor did she particularly. For now, the creatures were distracted and so she would take the opportunity to walk on by.

    Therefore, without sending a glance towards her little companion, she moved from the brush and walked confidently towards the Ruin’s entrance. She knew that the little creature could take care of itself and, for that, she reasoned to just let things be. Problem was, though, it had made too much noise. Yet, now that it was over and done with, the freedom fighter did not know what to expect. On one hand, she itched for a challenge but, on the other, she had sacrificed a leisure day due to her companion’s yapping and screeching. For now, though, she would see where the day would go and how it would all come together. With that thought in mind, she entered the ruins completely oblivious to the onlooker’s presence.



    OOC: Sorry it took so long. It won’t happen again.
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4336
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by NPC on Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:56 pm

    The member 'PhoenixRises101' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Normal Dice' :

    Result :
    avatar
    Eiyū

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Soul of The Storm
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 16
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by Eiyū on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:06 am

    Interesting would have been the only words that would come to the young gentleman's mind as he watched the event before him, the tactical retreat and then sending out whatever friendly creature the woman had at her disposal. Whether it was on purpose or not couldn't have been determined but either way, the man was impressed. The song the little creature would have begun to let escape from it wouldn't have been impressive nor horrible but a high pitched noise to a what seemed to be zombie wouldn't have been on that pleasant to begin with one could assume or at least after today would have figure out. though before he would continue onwards if this mysterious woman was going to head into the ruins that he might as well introduce himself and see if he could get an easy ride through something that was simply seeming more tedious by the moment.

    Thus he would have left himself fall down toward the earth and hopefully not surprise or alert either of the two as he wasn't looking for a fight at all, well at least not with them that is. Therefore, as both feet would have hit the ground it wouldn't have been a graceful entry nor a silent one and he would simply step from the shadows of the tree line brushing out some of the leaves that would have fallen within his hair as he would have been looking at them both somewhat sideways as he did so. Without much thought or waiting to even see if they turned around he would have simply let his voice carry loud enough for them to hear but hopefully not in a threating manner.

    "Hey! umm... would you like to explore the ruins together? Three heads are better than one as some may say."

    He clearly didn't think out what he would have said to the woman before his leap and that could come back to cause more problems than it could ever help but the words already escaped him and he would have let out a slight bit of laughter at his own awkwardness in the situation at hand. If she was to turn around and look at the man he wouldn't have looked all that special wear what seemed to be withered pants and a loose-fitting black hoodie that would have fell to cover most of the left side of his face, though still exposing his sharp yellow eye color and his two golden earrings on his right side.
    avatar
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too!
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4336
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Re: [Job] Exploring the Ruins

    Post by NPC on Wed Oct 24, 2018 11:06 am

    The member 'Eiyū' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Normal Dice' :

    Result :

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:14 am