Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Baron!

    Exploring The Ruins

    Share
    avatar
    Hydro

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Prince of Personality
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 25
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Exploring The Ruins

    Post by Hydro on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:34 am

    Hydro's steps were slow as he remembered the news from entering the town of Fiore 'Stay clear of the ruins!' was what one of the small children said, claiming the ruins were only a chance to bring yourself misfortune "Shut it" Hydro muttered as his warning echoed into Hydros minds. It was quiet the walk to the place, the land mass looked altered by massively over powered magic. Hydro sat upon a high peek as he looked down at the ruins of magnolia 'Why did this happen?' Hydro questioned in his mind as he examined the once beautiful city "Humans are so greedy" Hydro said as his hand covered his mouth trying to silence himself as another voice met his ear 'You're right... Humans are disgustingly greedy aren't they' the voice called as a sense of protection overcame Hydro "WHO THE HELL WAS THAT!" Hydro asked looking around noticing there was not another soul in sight as he stood upon the peek of his cliff.

    'Maybe I'm just hearing things... Lets try exploring' Hydro thought to himself as he slowly crawled down the rocky cliff down to the ruins of Magnolia 'I should be careful... No telling what lives here' Hydro thought to himself as he finally descended the entirety of the cliff and was now at ground zero once know as the great city of Magnolia "If what I know is correct there were all types of strong mages in Magnolia..." Hydro muttered to himself as his hands rubbed against the stone walls chipping the old stone and letting it fall to the ground with a mumbled thud like noise as Hydro continued "Why didn't they protect this city?" Hydro muttered as he saw what looked to be ruins of a guild. Slowly but surely he walked towards the ruined building noticing a bird like symbol on the front "Well might as well explore right?" Hydro muttered to himself as he began to crawl through the door of the destroyed building.

    (Wc: 330... Chance encounter?)
    avatar
    Eli

    The Giving Tree
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 102
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: Exploring The Ruins

    Post by Eli on Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:53 am




    Eli, The Thief


    Ruins, they were a place of treasure weren't they? A place to loot, or at least, a place that had been looted. Maybe a lot wasn't left, but it was something to see for himself. Even a few gold coins left over would be enough to fill his belly for the week, or even more.

    "Stupid mages." he muttered to himself, clearing one of the tables inside of the small home. Maybe one time it was stable and kept a family warm. Maybe it was part of a guildmaster's estate, or that of a lowly servant. There was no way of knowing. But here, the floor was caved in, the walls cracked and damaged and the ceiling and roof barely able to stand up. He looked at anything that was of value, and with only a silver fork to take home, he slid it into his waistband before pulling out his weapon.

    With a sound, he turned towards the entrance. It seemed someone else was there with him. "Don't you fucking move." Eli ordered him, lifting his gun to face the new figure. With a half dozen meters between them, he had to play it safe.

    Who was this person?

    Weapon : Hades


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Hydro

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Prince of Personality
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 25
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Exploring The Ruins

    Post by Hydro on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:14 am

    'What is a human?' The voice came from the back of Hydros mind as he clenched his head "Shut it Shut up now" Hydro muttered incoherently as his movement was never slowed. He slowly stumbled into the ruined area. It was hazardous to be in the area, however Hydro's curiosity always got the better as he entered the area and was instantly bombarded by a man he had never seen before. There was an odd contraption in his hands as Hydro could only give a smirk towards the man. In his other hand was a silver fork. "Well Aint that a shame" Hydro said with a cock attitude.

    "And here I though me and my group found a nice place to stay" Hydro said with a crooked grin as the good personality was in control, he was much smarter in dealing with this situation than the other personality as Hydro refused the thread glaring at the man "I suggest you put that weapon down, Unfortunately I have five other men outside waiting on me, and if they hear that go off... They'll end your life in a matter of seconds" Hydro clarified as he closed the distance, if the man was to shoot he's use the straight line of the gun to his advantage and move to the right, attempting to only take damage in his left shoulder. He had no idea the type of damage the weapon was capable of, but he was confident he could dodge it as the dozens of meters were chopped down to about twenty feet if the man didn't shoot. If the man chose to shoot after the warning Hydro would be force to use his plan dodging atleast one of the projectiles as he made a rush towards the man.

    (Wc- 290 - Prince of Personality his intelligence is B rank)
    avatar
    Eli

    The Giving Tree
    The Infobroker

    Lineage : Healer's Touch
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 102
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    Re: Exploring The Ruins

    Post by Eli on Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:29 am




    Eli, The Thief


    With him clenching his head, seeing his hands over his head was enough to set him a bit easier. At least he could see there was no weapons. But with him heeding his warning, Eli was growing uneasy. "Don't make me repeat myself." he would tell him.

    Having a gun in his hands was a strange feeling. With so many jutsus available to them now, he could have easily picked up a new technique. But maybe he was lazy. Maybe he was just drunk with the power he felt with the trigger behind his finger. He didn't care about that guy's warning. It was a bluff, one even Eli had used before.

    "How unfortunate." the muzzle pointed at the man's head, as Eli kept his stance study, waiting for the next action. As the man neared a step, Eli pointed at his chest and fired his shot. A bullet straight for his gut. Maybe it wasn't enough to kill him, but it was enough to make his point. If he had the speed to outrun the bullet, Eli was as good as dead anyways, and there was no way in hell someone of that power would be in the ruins.

    Near the entrance, that man's space would be limited, if he even managed to move aside, it wouldn't be long until Eli's foot greeted him. He would kick him backwards, giving another deal of distance as he played with his new toy. With short distance between him, Eli had his doubts.


    Weapon : Hades


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Hydro

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Prince of Personality
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 25
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Exploring The Ruins

    Post by Hydro on Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:32 pm

    Hydro could only smirk as the man seemed to tense up, his finger still deeply connected to the trigger it was pretty clear that his bluff had failed, in a different light the mans headband shined which caught Hydros attention immediately 'A ninja?' Hydro thought to himself as he began to lose his cool. Both men seemed to be at their wits end with each other 'HE'S A GOD DAMN NINJA' Hydro thought to himself as his hands began to lift. Just then the mans aim would turn. It was no longer locked on Hydros head, instead he locked on to Hydro's chest area as Hydro would instinctively try to block as the guns shot echoed around the room. The bullet would move faster than Hydro could track as it plunged itself deep into the gut of Hydro.

    "GHHHHHHHHHHAH"

    Hydro would scream falling to his knees as his left hand clenched the area that was now bleeding 'See~ their so greedy they even want your life, typical of humans isn't it?' the voice whispered as Hydro clenched his stomach in pain as he gasped for breath feeling the bullet lodged inside of his stomach with every flexing muscle different pain would surface as his body would feel light, Quickly Hydro would feel like he was in a dream like state as the prince overcame his body. "Oi Buddy... I'll catch you next time" The prince spoke with a cough as blood spilled a bit more as he would begin to crawl out of the door to the front of the building.

    (Wc - 261 - Attempt escape?)

      Current date/time is Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:01 am