Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Rakutsu Hayasa!

    maria is trash uwu

    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    maria is trash uwu Empty maria is trash uwu

    Post by Seiguro on Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:52 am

    ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu Qq8vvd
    Sera
    Sera

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Sera on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:54 pm

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu Fk8768
    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 122
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Chomei on Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:51 pm

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 53
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made maria is trash uwu Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 196
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Viktor Vie on Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:09 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! maria is trash uwu Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1232
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Shini Chikai on Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:26 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 134
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Hades on Sun May 05, 2019 6:54 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 217
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Nissa Drax on Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4446
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by NPC on Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4446
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by NPC on Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

    The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'D Class Reward Dice' :
    maria is trash uwu 16lie4w
    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Seiguro on Sun May 26, 2019 7:09 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu Qq8vvd
    Amber
    Amber

    I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 177
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Amber on Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:34 pm

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! maria is trash uwu Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 503
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Kasey on Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:21 pm

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 217
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Nissa Drax on Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:17 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Amber
    Amber

    I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 177
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Amber on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:57 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    PhoenixRises101
    PhoenixRises101
    Magikarp VIP

    LET IT BURN! THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 383
    Sacred Shards : 11
    Class : C
    Level : 50
    Experience : 6025

    Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by PhoenixRises101 on Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:27 pm

    daaaamn


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu JIfiQNC
    Nissa Drax
    Nissa Drax

    LET IT BURN! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Dinviri

    Lineage : Experiment : 626
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 217
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 65

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Nissa Drax on Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:49 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Amber
    Amber

    I'm Important Too! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 177
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Amber on Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:31 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 122
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Chomei on Mon Jul 29, 2019 9:50 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Natsume
    Natsume

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The First Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Seal
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 170
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : B
    Level : 17
    Experience : 4025

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Natsume on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:10 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu 2hxttoj
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! maria is trash uwu Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 503
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Kasey on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:43 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Sera
    Sera

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Seventh Starfall

    Lineage : Curse of The Starfall
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 5
    Experience : 6320

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Sera on Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:31 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu Fk8768
    Isobu
    Isobu

    How It's Made The Water Within maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Three Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Immovable Object
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 113
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 3622730

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Isobu on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:26 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 134
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Hades on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:18 am

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo
    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep maria is trash uwu Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 135
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    maria is trash uwu Empty Re: maria is trash uwu

    Post by Seiguro on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm

    @Seiguro wrote:ouo


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    maria is trash uwu Qq8vvd

      Current date/time is Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 pm