Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Tamamonomae!

    Dank Memez

    Natsu
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN! Dank Memez Empty
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 170
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    Dank Memez Empty Dank Memez

    Post by Natsu on Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:38 am

    kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xieo Ling
    Xieo Ling

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    The Seductive

    Lineage : Fishman Heritage
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 54
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Xieo Ling on Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:32 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dank Memez JBDIfNY
    Anubis
    Anubis

    Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

    Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Anubis on Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:20 am

    @Xieo Ling wrote:
    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep Dank Memez Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Seiguro on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:49 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dank Memez Qq8vvd
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone Dank Memez Empty
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 146
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Eldrich on Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:50 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Son Goku
    Son Goku

    LET IT BURN! Terraforming I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    The Four Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Liquid Hot Magnama
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 99
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 4665430

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Son Goku on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:24 pm

    @Xieo Ling wrote:
    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Ramen Fighter
    Ramen Fighter

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    FREEDOM, HO!

    Lineage : Strength of The Abyss
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 251
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 200

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Ramen Fighter on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:23 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Seiguro
    Seiguro

    Gravestone Shadowstep Dank Memez Empty
    The Corrupt

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 126
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 500

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Seiguro on Sun May 05, 2019 6:55 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dank Memez Qq8vvd
    Xieo Ling
    Xieo Ling

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    The Seductive

    Lineage : Fishman Heritage
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 54
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Xieo Ling on Thu May 16, 2019 8:44 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dank Memez JBDIfNY
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 181
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Saj on Sun May 19, 2019 6:30 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Dank Memez Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1217
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Shini Chikai on Fri May 24, 2019 3:05 pm

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yamigakure
    Yamigakure

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 85
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Yamigakure on Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:33 pm

    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Natsu
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN! Dank Memez Empty
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 170
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Natsu on Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:22 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Dank Memez Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1217
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Shini Chikai on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:39 pm

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Dank Memez Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 181
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Saj on Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:29 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Dank Memez Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1217
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Dank Memez Empty Re: Dank Memez

    Post by Shini Chikai on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:18 am

    @Natsu wrote:kek


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 5:53 am