Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Tamamonomae!

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    ERROR 404
    ERROR 404

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 12
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by ERROR 404 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:06 am

    404 MY DUDES.
    Queen Kali
    Queen Kali

    The Water Within Gravestone THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Deceased

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 70
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Queen Kali on Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:21 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND 6sua1d
    Soul Eater Oshi
    Soul Eater Oshi

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Pure

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Oshi on Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:14 pm

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Demura
    Soul Eater Demura

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Explosive

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Demura on Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:52 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Hanzo
    Hanzo

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Wise

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lowers, Luna
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 134
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 50

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Hanzo on Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:23 pm

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Bank ]
    Kasey
    Kasey

    I Need A Medic! LET IT BURN! Shocking! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 500
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 17
    Experience : 605

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Kasey on Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:27 pm

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Takaime
    Takaime

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Knowing

    Lineage : The Green Man
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 164
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Takaime on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:22 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND 20abhx1
    Hiosen
    Hiosen

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Hero Fallen

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 35
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Hiosen on Sun May 05, 2019 6:58 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Vishnu
    Vishnu

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 38
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Vishnu on Thu May 16, 2019 8:42 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 52
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Sat May 18, 2019 2:37 pm

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Christine
    Soul Eater Christine

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Dead

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 52
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Christine on Fri May 24, 2019 9:10 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Hiosen
    Hiosen

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Hero Fallen

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 35
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Hiosen on Thu May 30, 2019 12:33 pm

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Yang
    Yang

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 33
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Yang on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:36 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Cynthia
    Cynthia

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Agile

    Lineage : Failed Experiment
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 102
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 85

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Cynthia on Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:32 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Io
    Soul Eater Io

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Lost

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 37
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Io on Thu Jun 20, 2019 8:38 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4436
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by NPC on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:01 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    NPC
    NPC
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    You must have rolled a lot of dice...

    Lineage : Wrath of The NPC
    Position : None
    Origin : Admin Panel
    Posts : 4436
    Sacred Shards : ?
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by NPC on Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:01 am

    The member 'NPC' has done the following action : Dices roll


    'Card Dice' :
    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND 2zirho0
    Soul Eater Demura
    Soul Eater Demura

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Explosive

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 31
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Demura on Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:09 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Io
    Soul Eater Io

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Lost

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 37
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Io on Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:10 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Io
    Soul Eater Io

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Lost

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Netherworld
    Posts : 37
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Io on Mon Jul 22, 2019 9:36 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Vishnu
    Vishnu

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 38
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Vishnu on Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:21 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Soul Eater Barbardos
    Soul Eater Barbardos

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Death

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 56
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 910

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Soul Eater Barbardos on Sat Aug 03, 2019 8:09 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Tako
    Tako

    I'm Important Too! THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    -

    Lineage : -
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 34
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Tako on Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:41 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.
    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 119
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    THREAD NAME NOT FOUND Empty Re: THREAD NAME NOT FOUND

    Post by Chomei on Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:04 am

    @ERROR 404 wrote:404 MY DUDES.

      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:58 pm