Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Yuurei!

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:59 am

    spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 205
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Viktor Vie on Thu May 02, 2019 9:02 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Amber
    Amber

    I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Murderer

    Lineage : Genbu, The Black Tortoise
    Position : None
    Origin : Forgotten Isles
    Posts : 190
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Amber on Mon May 13, 2019 8:39 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Sat May 18, 2019 8:33 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Mon May 20, 2019 1:45 pm

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Eldrich on Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:38 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Dregon
    Dregon
    Admin

    I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    -

    Lineage : Fence Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 210
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : S
    Level : 69
    Experience : 59070

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Dregon
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Dregon on Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:16 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 130
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Chomei on Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:17 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Yama
    Yama

    Shadowstep THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone LET IT BURN!
    The Queen

    Lineage : Hell's Court
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 139
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Yama on Sat Jul 06, 2019 8:20 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Eldrich on Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:40 pm

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Isobu
    Isobu

    How It's Made The Water Within A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Three Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Immovable Object
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 120
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 3622730

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Isobu on Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:40 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:45 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Eldrich on Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:41 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Tyko
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 210
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Tyko on Fri Aug 23, 2019 12:41 pm

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Thomas
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 183
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Thomas on Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:39 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] 14d3df10
    - Bank -
    Matatabi
    Matatabi

    LET IT BURN! I'm Important Too! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Two Tailed Beast

    Lineage : The Flaming Kitty
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 2624930

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Matatabi on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:21 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    [ Matatabi ]
    Anubis
    Anubis

    Gravestone Shadowstep I'm Important Too! Terraforming
    The First Guardian

    Lineage : Guardian of the Scales
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 141
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Anubis on Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:46 pm

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Tyko
    Tyko

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Merchant

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 210
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 5265

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Tyko on Thu Sep 19, 2019 8:31 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Eldrich
    Eldrich

    How It's Made Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Angry

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 163
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Eldrich on Fri Sep 27, 2019 10:04 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Natsume
    Natsume

    I Need A Medic! Gravestone THIS IS MADNESS! A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The First Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Seal
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 179
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : B
    Level : 17
    Experience : 4025

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Natsume on Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:45 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] 2hxttoj
    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 143
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Hades on Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:45 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam
    Queen Kali
    Queen Kali

    The Water Within Gravestone A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    The Deceased

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 85
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Queen Kali on Fri Oct 25, 2019 12:29 pm

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] 6sua1d
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 205
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Viktor Vie on Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:45 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Dumplin
    Dumplin

    I'm Important Too! Gravestone Shadowstep A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty
    He Watches You Sleep....

    Lineage : The Wrath of Popo
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 131
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ۞
    Level : ∞ +1
    Experience :

    A Wandering Shinobi [Private] Empty Re: A Wandering Shinobi [Private]

    Post by Dumplin on Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:39 am

    @Matatabi wrote:spam

      Current date/time is Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:12 pm