Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Tamamonomae!

    The Most Majestic

    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made The Most Majestic  Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 189
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    The Most Majestic  Empty The Most Majestic

    Post by Viktor Vie on Mon May 13, 2019 8:41 am

    guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Thomas
    Thomas

    LET IT BURN! The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Demon Elf

    Lineage : Half Saiyan
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Posts : 166
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 3
    Experience : 50

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Thomas on Sun May 19, 2019 6:34 am

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    The Most Majestic  14d3df10
    - Bank -
    Xa'Keer
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too! The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 139
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Xa'Keer on Fri May 24, 2019 3:07 pm

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Chomei
    Chomei

    Runs With The Wind Gravestone The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Seven Tailed Beast

    Lineage : Parasitic Pestilence
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 113
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 7642430

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Chomei on Sat Jun 01, 2019 8:20 am

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild
    Viktor Vie
    Viktor Vie

    How It's Made The Most Majestic  Empty
    Meow Meow

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 189
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 8
    Experience : 170

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Viktor Vie on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:23 am

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    June
    June

    I Need A Medic! THIS IS MADNESS! Gravestone The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Second Starfall

    Lineage : Starfall's Mark
    Position : None
    Origin : Unknown
    Posts : 144
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 59
    Experience : 30830

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by June on Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:40 pm

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xa'Keer
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too! The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 139
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Xa'Keer on Thu Jun 27, 2019 10:37 am

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xa'Keer
    Xa'Keer

    I'm Important Too! The Most Majestic  Empty
    The Prophet

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 139
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 55

    The Most Majestic  Empty Re: The Most Majestic

    Post by Xa'Keer on Fri Jul 05, 2019 8:17 am

    @Viktor Vie wrote:guild


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:37 pm