Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Yuurei!

    Tinypic sucks

    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tinypic sucks Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1240
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Tinypic sucks Empty Tinypic sucks

    Post by Shini Chikai on Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 am

    fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tinypic sucks Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1240
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Shini Chikai on Sat Aug 17, 2019 6:14 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xieo Ling
    Xieo Ling

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Seductive

    Lineage : Fishman Heritage
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 67
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Xieo Ling on Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:09 pm

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Tinypic sucks JBDIfNY
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 198
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Saj on Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:50 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tinypic sucks Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1240
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Shini Chikai on Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:17 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Natsu
    Natsu

    LET IT BURN! Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Slayer

    Lineage : Legend's Trio, Static Lightning
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 184
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 5
    Experience : 410

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Natsu on Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:32 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Yang
    Yang

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 39
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Yang on Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:02 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:
    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Hades
    Hades

    THIS IS MADNESS! I Need A Medic! Gravestone My Name's Olaf!
    The God of The Underworld

    Lineage : River's Guide
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 143
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : ?
    Level : ?
    Experience : ?

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Hades on Mon Sep 30, 2019 8:34 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Yamigakure
    Yamigakure

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    -

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Posts : 99
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : -
    Experience : 0

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Yamigakure on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:30 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Saj
    Saj

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Silent Assassin

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Posts : 198
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 70

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Saj on Fri Oct 18, 2019 2:22 pm

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Gyuki
    Gyuki

    The Water Within Shadowstep Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Eight Tailed Beast

    Lineage : You're A Squid Now
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 109
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : X
    Level : 99
    Experience : 8622830

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Gyuki on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:53 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.
    Xieo Ling
    Xieo Ling

    I'm Important Too! Tinypic sucks Empty
    The Seductive

    Lineage : Fishman Heritage
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 67
    Sacred Shards : 1
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 60

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Xieo Ling on Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:25 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Tinypic sucks JBDIfNY
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tinypic sucks Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1240
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Shini Chikai on Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:20 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

    LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Tinypic sucks Empty
    Kuraikage

    Lineage : Weather Master
    Position : None
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Posts : 1240
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

    Tinypic sucks Empty Re: Tinypic sucks

    Post by Shini Chikai on Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:42 am

    @Shini Chikai wrote:fuck that site.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:31 am