Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Rakutsu Hayasa!

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword

KaitoShiratori
    KaitoShiratori

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! Shocking! Gravestone

Lineage : Soul of Stone
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 9
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 5220

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword Empty Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword

Post by KaitoShiratori on Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:06 am

Name: Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword
    Main Element: Spirit
    Sub Elements: Chaos (Secondary), Life, Lightning
    Usage: Item (Sword), Manipulation
    Description: This is a magic rooted in the Chivalry of a Knight. Kaito, a former Rune Knight on the Magic Council, learned how to manipulate pure Arcadian energy into magic attacks through the use of his Holder Item, a Magic Sword. Through this Sword Kaito can manipulate magical energy in the form of pure arcane attacks and defenses. However Kaito's also able to briefly teleport with his Magic Sword, giving him the ability to displace himself short distances.

His Sword also gives him not only the ability to recover stamina over time, but also the ability to sense Magic itself!

Abilities:

Name: I'm Important Too!
    Slot: Primary Bonus (Free)
    Ability: User recovers 10MP at the end of every post.

Holder Item Durability Buff: Being a holder item, all of its durability is doubled. It can take twice the amount of magical ranked damage, and twice as many hits from weapons.

This is the sword: Here

Name: Power Scouter
    Slot: Limited (Primary)
    Ability: Based on the user's level, in meters, they are able to detect anyone with Mana equal or less than their own. They are able to tell how far the target is, but not where they are. (Effect is like a bubble around the user.) Anyone who has a higher Mana value,
    is detected, but distance is not gauged.

Name: Shift
    Slot: Limited (Secondary)
    Ability: User is able to teleport while using/holding objects. They however cannot attack while teleporting, or before or after the spell is cast.

Name: Magic Sword
    Slot: Custom
    Ability: User is able to make their Holder Item glow. This is purely for cosmetic/entertainment purposes. Cannot be used to light up darkness like a lantern (unless Kas is fine with giving me a lantern ability for lulz).

Last edited by KaitoShiratori on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Sword

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword LtR2uxn
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword Empty Re: Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword

Post by Shini Chikai on Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:59 pm

@KaitoShiratori wrote:Name: Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword
    Main Element: Spirit
    Sub Elements: Chaos (Secondary), Life, Lightning
    Usage: Item (Sword), Manipulation
    Description: This is a magic rooted in the Chivalry of a Knight. Kaito, a former Rune Knight on the Magic Council, learned how to manipulate pure Arcadian energy into magic attacks through the use of his Holder Item, a Magic Sword. Through this Sword Kaito can manipulate magical energy in the form of pure arcane attacks and defenses. However Kaito's also able to briefly teleport with his Magic Sword, giving him the ability to displace himself short distances.

His Sword also gives him not only the ability to recover stamina over time, but also the ability to sense Magic itself!

Abilities:

Name: I'm Important Too!
    Slot: Primary Bonus (Free)
    Ability: User recovers 10MP at the end of every post.

Holder Item Durability Buff: Being a holder item, all of its durability is doubled. It can take twice the amount of magical ranked damage, and twice as many hits from weapons.

Name: Power Scouter
    Slot: Limited (Primary)
    Ability: Based on the user's level, in meters, they are able to detect anyone with Mana equal or less than their own. They are able to tell how far the target is, but not where they are. (Effect is like a bubble around the user.) Anyone who has a higher Mana value,
    is detected, but distance is not gauged.

Name: Shift
    Slot: Limited (Secondary)
    Ability: User is able to teleport while using/holding objects. They however cannot attack while teleporting, or before or after the spell is cast.

Link your sword in your app, you can just hyperlink it in magic name.

Also you have one more ability slot. You can plug another ability in here, or I can just approve it as is.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

KaitoShiratori
    KaitoShiratori

I'm Important Too! I Need A Medic! Shocking! Gravestone

Lineage : Soul of Stone
    Origin : De Fiore
    Sacred Shards : 9
    Class : C
    Level : 10
    Experience : 5220

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword Empty Re: Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword

Post by KaitoShiratori on Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:33 pm

Edited??

Not sure if my Custom ability will fly tho

The Sword

Knight's Magic: Spirit Sword LtR2uxn

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:22 am