Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, NorahMoen!

Friendly Chat

Kokichi

I'm Important Too! Friendly Chat Empty
    The One True Maestur of Lenny

Lineage : Bloodmage's Burden
    Position : None
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Friendly Chat Empty Friendly Chat

Post by Kokichi on Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Kokichi had decided to work a bit more in Suna, allowing him to finally get his own place. The apartment he had wasn't exactly big, but it was nice, and the bed was super comfy despite costing him a lot of his savings. And where was he getting these savings, exactly? Well, he had taken it upon himself to be the new bartender in a popular spot on the western side of the village. Apparently the last guy who worked there had gotten sick, meaning they were out of someone to work for until the man got better - which apparently was a long time, if you trusted what the doctors said on the matter.

Kokichi had been pretty well liked by the regulars of the bar, having been known for having a good sense of humor and a pretty understanding personality. He was good at listening to people's problems, so many of the clients often would rant on about their troubles to him. Still though, he wasn't quite as well liked as the last guy, who had been one of the most loved people in town, but people saw him as a worthy replacement nonetheless. He'd been working there for 4 weeks now.

Kokichi had the afternoon shift today, so it was pretty quiet. The only other customers chose not to sit at the counter, opting for a booth in the back instead. So, here he was on cleaning duty, standing in his suit that had been required for bartenders to wear as he ran water over some of the dishes that people had used earlier. His shift was probably over, in, say, 20 minutes? If all went well, he'd be outta here soon. Still though, he kinda wished something eventful would happen before he got off. Kokichi did feel kinda bored.. sighing to himself, he continued to wash the cups, keeping an eye on the door, perhaps hopeful someone would come in to entertain him a bit.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Lineage : None

Friendly Chat Empty Re: Friendly Chat

Post by Celeste & Sabrina on Sun Oct 27, 2019 7:45 am

You start to get used to how things are after a while. This was just how the world was. And the two of them always at least had each other. They shared everything, from beds to meals to even paychecks. Where one was, the other was not far behind, assuming she wasn't at the other's side. It's what they were used to. And even if they were annoyed or fed up with each other, they never strayed away. In this crazy world, or realm as it was, you couldn't trust anyone. Turning a corner was subject to get turned into something else. And so they never left each other's sight.

"C'mon guy, pour me another!" Celeste would call out to the bartender from behind her tower of shot glasses. She was more than hammered, yet she asked for more. It was easy to want when you at least had the money. Her sister remained at her side, her legs swung over her seat as she looked over the few people who remained in the place. A glass in her hand, she swirled the single ice cube around, sipping her own drink, one much stronger. And one she could handle. Her eyes didn't fall upon her sister, but the man who had been cleaning, his eyes fixed on the door.

"C'mooooon, another!" She asked again, drunk in the early afternoon.

She was a mess, just like most of the people of this world. It wasn't easy to cope with the dead.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kokichi

Post by Kokichi on Sun Oct 27, 2019 1:04 pm

Perhaps one of the reasons Kokichi was hoping for someone new to come in was to try and avoid the two who were currently at the counter. Well, more like one - from his times serving the two, he had noticed that Sabrina was much more tolerable than her sister. Sighing as he put the glass he was cleaning into the sink, Kokichi begrudgingly made his way over to the counter where the sisters were sitting. He didn't really mind the two of them, but in moments like this he certainly could get a bit irritated, mostly with Celeste. Pouring out another drink, Kokichi looked down upon Celeste, an annoyed expression on his face. "You know, you could be less loud..." he muttered, deciding to stay near the counter where they were despite all of this. Kokichi supposed this was better than being bored, at the very least. "What about you, Sabrina? You want anything?"

The situation reminding Kokichi of just how many glasses of liquor he had poured for Celeste so far today, he couldn't help but feel as though he had to lecture her. He did it out of kindness, of course - she was young after all, and honestly, nobody really had an excuse to drink that much in the afternoon. Pointing his finger over at Celeste a bit, Kokichi spoke. "And Celeste, you know your liver is going to be dead by the time the year's over at this pace, right? Shouldn't you cut down on the day drinking a bit? Or just drinking in general?" Rubbing his forehead in frustration, he closed his eyes as though he had a headache. "You're good business, but I have half the mind to just ban you from ordering here for a while for your own safety.." While he was certainly annoyed, Kokichi also felt concerned about her. Looking over to Sabrina, he hoped to perhaps earn her approval. "What do you think on that matter, Sabrina?"
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina on Mon Oct 28, 2019 9:32 am

"I'm not loud! You're loooud!" She'd speak again, her voice well above normal speaking volume. Her sister on the other hand continued to sip her own drink, nodding and lifting it with a figure letting him know she was more than satisfied.

It wasn't soon after a lecture was administered, and of which Celeste quietly sat. She was in no mood to argue, and her mind was slowly slipping away into a daze. She was tired now, and soon she'd rest her head to sleep, and her sister would spend the rest of the day beside her, as they always did.

"You're no fun Kocoshi." She would say, her words growing more slurred as she rested her head in her hands, leaning on the counter. Her face red, she closed her eyes, hoping that maybe it would make the room spin just a little less.

Sabrina sat quietly, only taking a taste of her liquor every few moments. "I think she can spend her money as she wants. It's not like it's that hard to find a new liver anyways. People collect eyes and other things here anyways, don't they?" She asked, referring to the red eyes people had long ago killed each other over. Besides, it wasn't like it was going to kill her.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kokichi

Post by Kokichi on Mon Oct 28, 2019 1:46 pm

Kokichi didn't really expect his lecture to be taken well, so he wasn't too bothered by the fact that Celeste seemed to simply fall asleep at the counter. He supposed she was an adult, after all. Despite the fact he was concerned, there was nothing he could really do to stop her. Even if he did ban her from this bar, she'd just head on over to one on another street instead, meaning in the end he'd just lose business without ever fixing the problem at hand. Still though, Kokichi expected Sabrina to agree more, sighing as his hand rubbed the back of his head. "I guess so..." Looking over to Celeste on the counter, he was thankful that at least Sabrina seemed to keep watch over her. After all, there were probably a lot of men who would use her drinking habits to their advantage in this village. While Kokichi didn't think about it too often, he admitted that Celeste definitely was... appealing in certain aspects. "You should be lucky you have your sister watching over you, ya know."

Ignoring Celeste for now, Kokichi would just talk to Sabrina over the counter. There was still a decent amount of time before he was off his shift anyways, and he didn't really know much about the sisters on a personal level, especially considering they were regulars. Not to mention he certainly preferred to deal with Sabrina rather than Celeste, at least based off their past encounters. "So, Sabrina. I've never really got to know much about you and your sister. What do you guys do in the village?" He asked, hoping that her answer was one that involved their professions and not simply the fact that they spent so much time drinking. Or, Celeste at least.
    Celeste & Sabrina
    Celeste & Sabrina

The Twins

Post by Celeste & Sabrina on Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:59 am

Men, or anyone for that matter always seemed to talk to her about her habits. It was her choice on how to cope with herself, even if it wasn't the way the world would agree with. It wasn't like she was hurting anyone but herself. Her sister didn't seem to mind too much. "Cocoshi is talking to much..." she would say under her breath, and even softer, "Yeah, I know." They had each other in this crazy mad world. It might not have been the life they wanted, but it was what they had now. As she leaned on the counter, her eyes fell upon the man, noticing bits of him she never saw before.

"I'm an ambassador of sorts you could say. Though, if you took me hostage, I doubt anyone would pay a price for me." she would answer, "And she's a doctor, of sorts. I'm not really allowed to discuss the details." She would smile, taking another sip. "Different jobs, but they always seem to take us to the same places at the same time." She too would look into his face. "Besides, it's not like you're just a bartender either. I'm sure you have all kinds of other talents." It wasn't the drink speaking, but her general curiosity. It was after all, her job to collect information. But she was only paid for the important details. These questions, were for herself.

CELESTE
    &
    SABRINA

The Sisters
    Friendly Chat 2rwangp_th

Current date/time is Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:35 pm