Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Demura!

    Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Share
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:10 pm

    Ruby Snow wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:Yes. Both the Organization and Expansion. already Filled out the Info for the Expansion.

    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:That works- Unless I buy a City Expansion? Is that how it works? If I do that then I could pretty much have the City of Hearts under Majestic Majesty's Control?

    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:Purchasing an Organization

    Organization Name: Majestic Majesty
    Organization Location: De Fiore, City of Hearts
    Organization Founder: Ruby Snow
    Organization Alignment: Light
    Brief History: Ruby Snow- On her countless travels had joined the Legion of Neutrals and from then on wards had dreamed of creating her own Organization. Still being in the good graces with the leaders of The Legion, Ruby had hoped to create her Organization out of Compassion, Light, and hope for the people around her. On her Journey Ruby came across a City which was hidden from normal sight by the magic of the Queen. On a fateful wrong turn Ruby ran passed the magic barrier and thus entered the City of Hearts Where she teamed up with the Revolutionaries in order to over throw the Dark Queen.

    Ruby fought side by side with the people and decided when she freed the city that she would start up her own Organization in order to govern and protect the people of the city. Ruby had a grand battle with the Dark Queen of hearts in order to take the city and had won the fierce battle, Severely Wounded.. The organization was formed days later by the now healing, Ruby Snow and the City began to thrive ever since. The barrier magic the queen once used to make the City invisible had disappeared, making this City a beacon of light when it comes to trade, happiness, and the arts of magic. People from all over to visit the Magic halls of Majestic Majesty's Castle headquarters and to train under the legends who walk among the people of the city.

    Organization Goals:
    The Goals of this organization is for one, keep the City of Hearts safe from dark forces. But other goals are to make sure Trade is thriving and take on any Job that will help the people of the City. Beyond the city the goal is to gain magic Items and to go on Quests for treasures in order to better the Organization and Boost Reputation. The Long Term Goals are Expanding outwards to nearby cities in order to take out the Dark Organizations surrounding the City and to Eventually start hunting Bounties.

    Organization Name Color: #E7ADFF
    Organization Symbol:
    Majestic Majesty Symbol:
    Are you sure?

    This is a lengthily creation process.

    When created, your org will have a starting base the size of a hut, or small 1 floor home.
    You would be buying two things yes. And Org + Expansion

    Before I can officially approve this, and give you the org, I need a few things.

    1 : Org Base Art : Don't care what it is. Link me an image to use for your Org Base.
    2 : Property / Starting Base Art : I need an image of a building around the size of a small home. This is your free starting building. Find an image. You need this even if you upgrade the building to something else.
    3 : Base Info : After you find the image of the small home, provide me a short bio of the building. No bio, no base. No Base, no org.
    4 : Name of the starting HQ.

    1: Org. Base art: http://i.imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx.jpg?1
    2: Property / Starting Base Art :  https://fatesofashe.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/grab00342.jpg
    3: Base Info: This building has three rooms, a common area, and a small kitchen. In each area they hold basic furniture such as wooden tables and chairs.
    4. Name of Starting HQ: Willow Wisp

    Approved. Stand by for PM with info.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:40 pm

    Ruby Snow wrote:Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: City Sized
    Image: http://imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx
    Name: City of Hearts
    Information: A large city made up of a rich culture, Grand Markets and Trade. The City holds many magic folk and masters of the arts. foremost, At its center is the Brilliant Organization known as Majestic Majesty which governs and protects its people. (42 Words)
    Location.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

    Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

    Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 410
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 435

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Ruby Snow on Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:41 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: City Sized
    Image: http://imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx
    Name: City of Hearts
    Information: A large city made up of a rich culture, Grand Markets and Trade. The City holds many magic folk and masters of the arts. foremost, At its center is the Brilliant Organization known as Majestic Majesty which governs and protects its people. (42 Words)
    Location.

    De Fiore


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:18 pm

    Ruby Snow wrote:Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: City Sized
    Image: http://imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx
    Name: City of Hearts
    Information: A large city made up of a rich culture, Grand Markets and Trade. The City holds many magic folk and masters of the arts. foremost, At its center is the Brilliant Organization known as Majestic Majesty which governs and protects its people. (42 Words)
    Guessing De Fiore?


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Ruby Snow
    Magikarp VIP

    Shadowstep Ooh Shiny!
    The Fae

    Lineage : Voice of God
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 410
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 11
    Experience : 435

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Ruby Snow
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Primary Magic: Light God Slayer

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Ruby Snow on Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:37 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: City Sized
    Image: http://imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx
    Name: City of Hearts
    Information: A large city made up of a rich culture, Grand Markets and Trade. The City holds many magic folk and masters of the arts. foremost, At its center is the Brilliant Organization known as Majestic Majesty which governs and protects its people. (42 Words)
    Guessing De Fiore?

    Aye! De Fiore


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________



    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:38 pm

    Ruby Snow wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Ruby Snow wrote:Organization: Majestic Majesty
    Expansion: City Sized
    Image: http://imgur.com/Pf2p4Zx
    Name: City of Hearts
    Information: A large city made up of a rich culture, Grand Markets and Trade. The City holds many magic folk and masters of the arts. foremost, At its center is the Brilliant Organization known as Majestic Majesty which governs and protects its people. (42 Words)
    Guessing De Fiore?

    Aye! De Fiore
    Approved. Will be added shortly.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Janna

    I'm Important Too!
    The Disappearing

    Lineage : Uzumaki Clan
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 43
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 5

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Janna on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:40 pm

    Purchasing an Organization
    Organization Name: Blood Horizon
    Organization Location: De Fiore
    Organization Founder: Jannaline Ariel
    Organization Alignment: Dark
    Brief History: Blood Horizon, an organization all based around power. Janna founded this organization in order to gain more power, after her training with Metalicana, the dragon that taught her the slayer Arts. She decries more power, she thirsts for it, and so she started Blood Horizon in order to gain furthur power, and from there it grew from a few members very quickly. People heard of the organization seeking to gain as much power as possible, and those who wanted power flocked to the organization, having heard of who Janna was. Though it never grew incredibly large, the organization gained a small following, as well as a few solid members.

    The organization based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountaons and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.
    Organization Goals: Blood Horizon was founded for one main reason: power. This organization desires power, ruling the world is their ultimate goal. More than anything else, this organization wishes to become the leaders of a new dark age in this world, with Janna as their queen, guiding the world to a new Era of terror. This organization will stop at nothing to achieve power, even if it means sacrificing their own to obtain their ultimate goal.

    Org Color: 990000
    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:57 pm

    Janna wrote: Purchasing an Organization
    Organization Name: Blood Horizon
    Organization Location: De Fiore
    Organization Founder: Jannaline Ariel
    Organization Alignment: Dark
    Brief History: Blood Horizon, an organization all based around power. Janna founded this organization in order to gain more power, after her training with Metalicana, the dragon that taught her the slayer Arts.  She decries more power, she thirsts for it, and so she started Blood Horizon in order to gain furthur power, and from there it grew from a few members very quickly. People heard of the organization seeking to gain as much power as possible, and those who wanted power flocked to the organization, having heard of who Janna was. Though it never grew incredibly large, the organization gained a small following,  as well as a few solid members.

    The organization based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountaons and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.
    Organization Goals: Blood Horizon was founded for one main reason: power. This organization desires power, ruling the world is their ultimate goal. More than anything else, this organization wishes to become the leaders of a new dark age in this world, with Janna as their queen, guiding the world to a new Era of terror. This organization will stop at nothing to achieve power, even if it means sacrificing their own to obtain their ultimate goal.

    Org Color: 990000

    I need an image for the org section.

    "All organizations start off with a House sized base. "

    So it's the size of like a 2 story house. Find a pic for me to use, or you get a tiny hut.

    Also need symbol.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 491
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shane on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:19 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Janna wrote: Purchasing an Organization
    Organization Name: Blood Horizon
    Organization Location: De Fiore
    Organization Founder: Jannaline Ariel
    Organization Alignment: Dark
    Brief History: Blood Horizon, an organization all based around power. Janna founded this organization in order to gain more power, after her training with Metalicana, the dragon that taught her the slayer Arts.  She decries more power, she thirsts for it, and so she started Blood Horizon in order to gain furthur power, and from there it grew from a few members very quickly. People heard of the organization seeking to gain as much power as possible, and those who wanted power flocked to the organization, having heard of who Janna was. Though it never grew incredibly large, the organization gained a small following,  as well as a few solid members.

    The organization based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountaons and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.
    Organization Goals: Blood Horizon was founded for one main reason: power. This organization desires power, ruling the world is their ultimate goal. More than anything else, this organization wishes to become the leaders of a new dark age in this world, with Janna as their queen, guiding the world to a new Era of terror. This organization will stop at nothing to achieve power, even if it means sacrificing their own to obtain their ultimate goal.

    Org Color: 990000

    I need an image for the org section.

    "All organizations start off with a House sized base. "

    So it's the size of like a 2 story house. Find a pic for me to use, or you get a tiny hut.

    Also need symbol.

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg org base.

    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    Symbol


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:23 pm

    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Janna wrote: Purchasing an Organization
    Organization Name: Blood Horizon
    Organization Location: De Fiore
    Organization Founder: Jannaline Ariel
    Organization Alignment: Dark
    Brief History: Blood Horizon, an organization all based around power. Janna founded this organization in order to gain more power, after her training with Metalicana, the dragon that taught her the slayer Arts.  She decries more power, she thirsts for it, and so she started Blood Horizon in order to gain furthur power, and from there it grew from a few members very quickly. People heard of the organization seeking to gain as much power as possible, and those who wanted power flocked to the organization, having heard of who Janna was. Though it never grew incredibly large, the organization gained a small following,  as well as a few solid members.

    The organization based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountaons and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.
    Organization Goals: Blood Horizon was founded for one main reason: power. This organization desires power, ruling the world is their ultimate goal. More than anything else, this organization wishes to become the leaders of a new dark age in this world, with Janna as their queen, guiding the world to a new Era of terror. This organization will stop at nothing to achieve power, even if it means sacrificing their own to obtain their ultimate goal.

    Org Color: 990000

    I need an image for the org section.

    "All organizations start off with a House sized base. "

    So it's the size of like a 2 story house. Find a pic for me to use, or you get a tiny hut.

    Also need symbol.

    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg org base.

    http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    Symbol

    i need HQ name, and a short like 50 word bio for your guild/org base page.
    As for the symbol, PNG with transparency work best. Gonna work on it tho.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 491
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shane on Sat Apr 15, 2017 7:53 am

    Doing this on this account since this is the account I want coins deducted from.
    Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Hut Sized Expansion
    Image: http://raydianlabs.com/RPF/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Armory.jpg
    Name: Blood Armory
    Information: Located deep within the bowels of Blood Castle lies the Blood Armory, where all weapons of the organization are stored when not in use.



    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:16 pm

    Shane wrote:Doing this on this account since this is the account I want coins deducted from.
    Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Hut Sized Expansion
    Image: http://raydianlabs.com/RPF/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Armory.jpg
    Name: Blood Armory
    Information: Located deep within the bowels of Blood Castle lies the Blood Armory, where all weapons of the organization are stored when not in use.

    -50,000 Coins

    Will be added shortly.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 491
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shane on Sun May 21, 2017 8:40 pm

    Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name: Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Sun May 21, 2017 8:42 pm

    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name:  Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.

    Reminding that it's 150k.

    Also I need two descriptions. One for the section art. The one you posted with be used for base info.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 491
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shane on Sun May 21, 2017 8:43 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name:  Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.

    Reminding that it's 150k.

    Also I need two descriptions. One for the section art. The one you posted with be used for base info.

    This is the base so I would assume it had the same info as the base... Lol. And I am aware it's 150 kaseki


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kaseki
    Owner

    Gravestone I Need A Medic! Shocking! The Water Within
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4693
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kaseki on Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 pm

    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name:  Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.

    Reminding that it's 150k.

    Also I need two descriptions. One for the section art. The one you posted with be used for base info.



    This is the base so I would assume it had the same info as the base... Lol. And I am aware it's 150 kaseki
    It's wayyy too long for the section tho. Like on the forum. I need like 20-40 words.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Shane
    Sakura VIP

    LET IT BURN!
    The Elemental

    Lineage : The Forgesmith
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 491
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : C
    Level : 15
    Experience : 610

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shane Mystic
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Primary Magic: Runic Release

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shane on Sun May 21, 2017 8:47 pm

    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name:  Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.

    Reminding that it's 150k.

    Also I need two descriptions. One for the section art. The one you posted with be used for base info.



    This is the base so I would assume it had the same info as the base... Lol. And I am aware it's 150 kaseki
    It's wayyy too long for the section tho. Like on the forum. I need like 20-40 words.

    A castle in the mountains lit by floating lanterns, Chi no Shiro is known as Blood Castle, and is the residence of Blood Horizon.


    There ya go.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kodai

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 312
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kodai on Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:38 pm

    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:
    Kaseki wrote:
    Shane wrote:Organization: Blood Horizon
    Expansion: Castle Sized Expansion
    Image:  https://i.ytimg.com/vi/64GR6AT-wlg/maxresdefault.jpg
    Name:  Chi no Shiro
    Information: The organization Blood Horizon had based itself in the mountains of De Fiore, in minerals rich areas, as tribute to Janna, who preferred an area with metallic elements, and some rarer as well, so she could draw upon the power of these elements were a stronger organization to target her. This choice also protected them from some enemies, as trekking this mountains and attacking a mountain base wouls be difficult foe any ordinary enemy. Now living in the mountains, the organization is doing well, and aims ever higher, to become the most powerful in the world.

    Reminding that it's 150k.

    Also I need two descriptions. One for the section art. The one you posted with be used for base info.



    This is the base so I would assume it had the same info as the base... Lol. And I am aware it's 150 kaseki
    It's wayyy too long for the section tho. Like on the forum. I need like 20-40 words.

    A castle in the mountains lit by floating lanterns, Chi no Shiro is known as Blood Castle, and is the residence of Blood Horizon.


    There ya go.
    Sorry for the wait. Next time if/when this happens, use the desk to make sure you aren't overlooked.

    Done.
    avatar
    Shirou Fate

    I'm Important Too!
    The Wounded

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 35
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shirou Fate on Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:45 pm

    Requesting color change to : #FF8D1D
    Guild Symbol Change to : https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/11/94/fairy_10.png


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    avatar
    Kodai

    I'm Important Too!

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 312
    Sacred Shards : 2
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Kodai on Fri Jun 23, 2017 4:16 pm

    Shirou Fate wrote:Requesting color change to : #FF8D1D
    Guild Symbol Change to : https://i11.servimg.com/u/f11/19/72/11/94/fairy_10.png
    Done.
    avatar
    Shirou Fate

    I'm Important Too!
    The Wounded

    Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 35
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

    Re: Organization Shop [OFFICIAL]

    Post by Shirou Fate on Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:25 pm

    requesting a name change for @Twilight Dragon to "Fairy Tail" please.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 20, 2017 1:12 pm