Birthday: Februas ➉th
Unique Characteristics: He coughs up blood regularly, this is due to a virus that is eating away at him. The damage organs, muscles and other things are as follows:
- Nervous System: His nerves were once overloaded with blood, due to a poor blood-transfusion. Because of this, he is not receptive to most pain unless it pierces the skin.
- Lungs: Due to the virus that is eating away at him, his lungs are swollen, and often begin to fill with blood. This leads to him having trouble breathing.
- Stomach: The virus has lead to a manifestation of a disease that regularly causes his stomach acids to become constantly irradiated, leaving him forever hungry.
- Heart: His heart is weak and frail, and its beat is easily manipulated and changed. It is always under constant stress, pumping out twice as much blood as the normal heart to keep up with the viruses in Yoshige's body. This often leads to palpitations that leave Yoshige dazed at some moments.
- Eyes: His eyes are highly sensitive towards light. This causes him to be nearly blind directly under the sun, but have perfect vision at night, almost like a nocturnal animal.
- Skin: His skin is naturally cold. This is due to the concentration of heat in his central body, rather than his appendages. This leads him to wear more layers of clothing than the average person, just to be somewhat close to a normal temperature.
Personality: Yoshige has grown up distant from people. At a young age his family disowned him simply because they did not see him fit to keep their royal name. Because his family had been held up to high honor, when others found he was disowned, rather than to care for him, they bullied him. Because of this, he tends to keep a great distance of people. However, he is also quite forgiving, and should he be hurt by those close to him, he simply shakes it off. He seems to be unaffected by insults and the pain people inflict on him, but in reality he will always feel it.
However, Yoshige is also a curious child. He will often follow creatures, or venture into a dark cave just for the sake of adventure. But in spite of this, he is afraid to be alone. This is in contrast to he distancing himself from others, and often leads him into a predicament where he must endure pain to enjoy himself, or must tackle his fears and go off into the darkness alone.
He often finds himself lost in nature. He feels as if it's the only thing that truly accepts anyone regardless of their own past and mistakes. It is often in the forest that he tries to master his powers. It was said that it was in the wild that Yoshige mastered both the powers of ice and blood manipulation. It was at those points that he regained the love and care of his family, only for a short moment to realize that they didn't care for him at all, but rather his skill.
He often feels like he could control of his own blood flow, that he could save himself. AS it is with all living creatures, he too has an expiration date.
- Animals : He loves all the creatures of the forest
- Nature : He loves everything about it, and everything in it
- Building : He likes to construct things and build things.
- Being an Outcast : He hates bullies and anyone who tries to control people
- Fire : He fears his death will be in flames
- Ice : He doesn't like the cold, and is afraid of frostbite
- Finding a Place He Belongs : He feels as though somewhere out there is his real home
- Making Friends : He doesn't have many friends and would like to make some
- Protecting his Family : Even though they disown him regularly, they're all he has
- Evil : He hates evil, and everything that comes with it
- Being Forgotten : He feels the need to leave a legacy behind. He doesn't want to be unknown forever.
- Wolves : They once left him near death as a young boy
Eyes: Various Shades of Brown
Hair: Dark Brown
Complexion: Pale Yellow