Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Kiddo!

Hi there

Oni
    Oni

I'm Important Too! Hi there Empty

Lineage : None
    Position : None
    Origin : -
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 0

Hi there Empty Hi there

Post by Oni on Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:20 am

Hi, i am José Gonçalves.

I am 22 years old.

I already rp quite a bit on pt forums now i am trying to do it in english even though my english is not that good i am trying to improve it the best i possibly can.

I did like the forum for it's variety in closing up the world of many animes and that turns out in a lot of variety. Now i am somewhere between Kanto, Toon or Isle where it comes to where i will be, but i will most likely be from Kanto, but still seeing some things.

But one thing that really was strange was the thing of two devil fruits, it's like one has the power of the Blackbeard or something like that?

Oh and how does the lineage thing works? i don't really saw a thing that explained it and if someone could explained it further i would appreciated it.
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Hi there Empty Re: Hi there

Post by Kaseki on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:12 am

Hi there Coolte10

Unknown Lands
    [un·known lands]
    /ənˈnōn lands/

noun
    1. A place where the unexpected occur.

2. A Free/Alternate-Universe Roleplay Forum where most members of the roleplay community end up when other communities begin to deteriorate.

NOW BACK TO BIDNNESS...

Kanto - Summoner Magic (Can literally be anything. Doesn't have to juse be Pokemon/Digimon)
    Toonvile - You must be a toon
    Isles - You use devil fruits.

Devil Fruits are like the show, and from the show. A Yomi Yomi is still Revive-Revive, and does the same thing, but some of the other fruits (Like the Gravity-Gravity) may be more rare. So if you do choose that, it's best to ask about the Fruit so it can be properly placed first.

https://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t89-devil-fruit-registration

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oni
    Oni

Post by Oni on Sun Aug 30, 2015 11:56 am

Users are only allowed to pick a Devil Fruit or make make a skill that is non magical. Users can only start off with one (1) Devil Fruit, however they may obtain another if they reach C-Class. All Devil Fruits have th following effects:

https://www.unknownlandsrp.com/t585-differences-between-the-kingdoms

This here is on the rules but i really don't remember another fruit aside from that of the Blackbeard that would be permanent with two devil fruit powers.

Combat Prowness would be something along the lines of haki/weapons and as such right? I don't really see the thing about Shaman King in this kingdom, ghost and such things are a bit farther.

__

I was thinking a bit and now i reached something only 6 techniques per pet is quite few, and i don't really have anything or can i have something to defend myself? And from what i saw i didn't really notice nothing that would have limit the urban/fiore/ninjas from creating summons what are their disadvantage towards the trainers?
    Yoshimitsu
    Yoshimitsu

I'm Important Too! Gravestone How It's Made Hi there Empty

Lineage : Fence Master
    Origin : Kingdom of Kai
    Class : C
    Level : 13
    Experience : 435

Post by Yoshimitsu on Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:04 pm

The abilities part is where the Haki would go, but as no one used the system after the reboot, it was never added. (It wasn't seen as a necessity as it would just be pure bonuses and not another re balance.)

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Logia
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Zoan
    http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Paramecia

Shaman King is basically Kai, but that magic fits anywhere.

As far as the summons... the main difference is how HP and MP is applied.

Kanto Summons : Have Mage Based HP, run on their own MP
    Other Summons : HP is equal to 2 hits of their rank. Run on the user's MP.
    Oni
    Oni

Post by Oni on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:19 pm

Oh now i see but still i can use itens to protect myself right?

Well i am still uncertain between Kanto and Isles, a fruit like Hana Hana or Buki Buki with a boost from Haki would be quite good. And since the Mero Mero is considered a common fruit those i think are considered Common as well right? From what i saw Logia are already out of question and so it is Yuki Yuki. From what i saw Ori Ori is super rare i think that on the anime it didn't show that much, but still that one is out as well. (but the canon is not taking into account therefor i don't really know)

The monster path really is bad only 8 spells what is their advantage? Even though it is most likely still better to me the trainer part of Kanto i still would like to know.

And i said Shaman King on the Isles because of the auto pm that i saw on my pm box.
    Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Post by Fetus on Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:33 pm

Shaman King was placed on Isles because they use a lot of non-magic type stuff. Like Zorro's swords from One-Piece. Doesn't matter what origin you choose for stuff like that, it would be the same. (Excluding Ninja Town and Toonville.)

Parmacia = Common
    Zoan = Uncommon
    Logia = Rare

For every 4 Parmacia users, there is 2 Zoans and 1 Logia.

Hana Hana & Buki Buki = Parmacia

Haki = Does not exist... yet

Keep in mind Kanto does give you a huge boost in EXP when you start. Rules can change, but at the moment, very unlikely.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 26, 2020 3:32 am