Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Symbiote1024!

Elsa

Fetus
    Fetus
    Shinigami VIP

I'm Important Too! Elsa Empty

Lineage : Martyr's Soul
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Sacred Shards : 16
    Class : C
    Level : 23
    Experience : 10870

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Fetus
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Dog

Elsa Empty Elsa

Post by Fetus Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:02 pm

How often does she read? You talked about the types of books, but elaborate on it. What kind of ruins? Ones in now built cities (Like greek)? Or perhaps something like the aztecs?

And bullet point your likes and such. A new line simply isn't good enough.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Misrey
    Misrey

My Name's Olaf! I'm Important Too! Elsa Empty

Lineage : Soul of The Wicken
    Origin : Urban City
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 20

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Elsa Empty Re: Elsa

Post by Misrey Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:34 am

I changed Misrey from being kuudere because I changed my mind about it. I still need more in the personality, so suggestions are always welcome.
    Shini Chikai
    Shini Chikai
    Luffy VIP

LET IT BURN! Runs With The Wind Shocking! Elsa Empty
    Kuraikage

Lineage : Weather Master
    Origin : Ninja Town
    Sacred Shards : 14
    Class : B
    Level : 27
    Experience : 1275

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Shini Chikai
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    Primary Magic: Jutsu

Post by Shini Chikai Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:22 am

53 words on personality.

Leave your race as just "Ghost", unless you REALLY need the Ice there.

And leave your age as how long you have existed. Not the age you look like or died at.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Thu Nov 19, 2015 4:12 pm

Sp8ke wrote:Name: Misrey
    Nickname: Polar Philosophos
    Race: Ice Ghost
    Birthday: May 2nd
    Sexuality: Bi, but it’s kind of hard to have a good relationship with a physical person when you’re a ghost.Remove the red.
    Unique Characteristics: Misrey’s hair is frosted and stiff at the tips. Fog comes off the bottom of her dress and slowly disperses until it disappears 1 meter away. As an ice ghost, Misrey is a physical entity, and cannot phase through objects. She is especially vulnerable to fire, and doesn't bleed. Instead, a flowing icy mist leaks out of wounds, and they will freeze over. Frozen areas are harder to move, so a cut arm will restrict her movement. I need numbers. You can just use word generalizations.

Personality: Misrey loves to read and study, particularly about old ruins and history. Most of the old ruins she reads about are now just sightseeing areas, no longer functional or part of any society. She is often quiet and calm, only really talking to people she trusts. When she does talk, she’s usually quiet and polite to people she knows. If she's talking to someone she doesn't know, she comes across as embarrassed and nervous, often mispronouncing several words. She also interacts with other ghosts, helping them find their way and releasing them from any agony they might be going through. She doesn’t know anything about her life, most of her current personality stems from her time as a ghost. Misrey really doesn’t like conflict, much less killing, preferring to seal enemies away or avoid fighting altogether. When she does need to fight, she often times is either scared or just sad. To her, the idea of fighting and often times killing or sealing away a living thing is atrocious, and is almost always regretful of her actions, and continues to feel guilty for quite a while. She is terrified of both fire and blood, both of which will make her lose her calm composure and often times freak out. While she doesn’t need it to survive, she enjoys the taste and texture of cold foods and liquids, such as iced tea and some fruits. Misrey is caring and loving, but very very shy, often becoming uncomfortable around strangers. When around someone she doesn't know, she will often fidget with something in her hands, most often twirling some hair around her finger or just clasping her hands together.
    This is short, 23 words

- Iced tea and any other cold drink. But mostly iced tea.
    - Cold places.
    - Ghost stories and meeting other ghosts.

Dislikes:
    - Ignorant and arrogant people.
    - Social events and large gatherings of people.
    - Loud noises.

Motivations:
    - Unlocking her memories and remembering her life.
    - Learning about the world.
    - Helping other spirits find their way.

Fears/Disgusts:
    - Fire and really warm places.
    - Blood.
    - Conflict.

Eyes: Pale blue
    Hair: Bright, pale blue, but white and the ends due to being frosted.
    Height: 5’2’’
    Weight: Less than 1 pound. "Weightless"
    Complexion: Really pale. Frost will sometimes creep around her body depending on her mood.

Misrey
    Misrey

Character Sheet
    Character Name:
    Alignment: Neutral
    Primary Magic:

Post by Misrey Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:12 am

I finally hit 300 words, but the order might be a bit messed up. If it is, tell me. Otherwise, this is done!
    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

Post by Kaseki Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:52 am

Misrey will take 3/4 damage from physical attacks, but 4/3 damage if fire is involved. She will also take 200% damage from magic, 250% if fire is involved.

Should be:

Misrey will take 75% damage from physical attacks. Fire will deal 130% damage to her.
    It's up to you if you want to put the magic weakness. But fire is all across the board.

Misrey
    Misrey

Character Sheet
    Character Name: