So let me explain...
- You may only play this game twice (x2) a day
- Mandatory cost of 10,000 Coins
- Don't not attempt to cheat the system
- Editing a post, will forfeit all winnings and result in a loss of funds.
HOW TO PLAY:
-The game is you, playing against yourself. You must call out "High Roll" or "Low Roll" calling it right means you have won the roll.
-If you lose your funds, the previous poster may be the recipient of your funds.
- You must roll two NORMAL DICE.
WHAT YOUR ROLL MEANS:
- High Roll: Both dice must be 4, 5 or 6.
- Low Roll: Both dice must be 1, 2, or 3
- If one dice is high, and the other is low, you lose no money.
- If you declare it correctly, you win 15,000 coins
Roll Declared: High or Low?
Roll Count: If this is your first roll of the day, put "1"
[b]Roll Declared:[/b] High or Low?
[b]Roll Count:[/b] If this is your first roll of the day, put "1"
Last edited by Kaseki on Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total