Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Unknown Lands

Welcome to the world of Unknown Lands Roleplay Forum!

If you have questions you can create an account and post on our questions section or join our Discord! (https://discord.gg/jupj2Zh) If you have any questions on lore and our systems, please don't hesitate to ask us.

The Unknown Lands of Pandora is regarded as a "Multiverse" forum or a "Free Forum" meaning that we are not based on a single series, but rather multiple with our own custom systems. Each "Kingdom" of Pandora is another anime/cartoon series with other various sub series that make up the entire land.

We can't wait to meet you!

Unknown Lands

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Guest! Your last visit was . You have made 118 posts! Please welcome our newest member, Symbiote1024!


    Help

    Xiba
    Xiba

    I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Help Empty

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 73
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

    Help Empty Help

    Post by Xiba Fri Jan 01, 2016 4:41 am

    Would like to revamp My character So that this accountcan be My alt Toriel (making it my main)


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________




    Help 24xq5xc
    Xiba Della Robbia | Bank | Theme Song| Battle Theme


    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4900
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Help Empty Re: Help

    Post by Kaseki Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:12 pm

    @Xiba wrote:Would like to revamp My character So that this accountcan be My alt Toriel (making it my main)
    Revamp or redesign? Just use the new account in place of your main if that's what you're doing.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xiba
    Xiba

    I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Help Empty

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 73
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

    Help Empty Re: Help

    Post by Xiba Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:40 pm

    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Xiba wrote:Would like to revamp My character So that this accountcan be My alt Toriel (making it my main)
    Revamp or redesign? Just use the new account in place of your main if that's what you're doing.

    Would that account have staff stuff (and replace xiba on that kewl widgit)


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________




    Help 24xq5xc
    Xiba Della Robbia | Bank | Theme Song| Battle Theme


    Kaseki
    Kaseki
    Owner

    The Water Within Shocking! I Need A Medic! Gravestone
    The Owner of The Site

    Lineage : Gift of The Lion Turtle
    Position : None
    Origin : Pandora
    Posts : 4900
    Sacred Shards :
    Class : Ω
    Level :
    Experience :

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Kaseki / Kodai
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    Primary Magic: Gift of The Lion Turtle

    Help Empty Re: Help

    Post by Kaseki Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:46 pm

    @Xiba wrote:
    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Xiba wrote:Would like to revamp My character So that this accountcan be My alt Toriel (making it my main)
    Revamp or redesign? Just use the new account in place of your main if that's what you're doing.

    Would that account have staff stuff (and replace xiba on that kewl widgit)
    Yes, I would have to move powers and position over.

    We do not allow full redesigns for characters. If you wanted to change Xiba, sure. If you wanted to turn Xiba into a whole other person entirely, make a new account.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________

    Xiba
    Xiba

    I Need A Medic! I'm Important Too! Help Empty

    Lineage : Starcrossed Lovers, Sol
    Position : None
    Origin : De Fiore
    Posts : 73
    Sacred Shards : 0
    Class : F
    Level : 1
    Experience : 30

    Character Sheet
    Character Name: Xiba Della Robbia
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Primary Magic: Animal Takeover

    Help Empty Re: Help

    Post by Xiba Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:09 pm

    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Xiba wrote:
    @Kaseki wrote:
    @Xiba wrote:Would like to revamp My character So that this accountcan be My alt Toriel (making it my main)
    Revamp or redesign? Just use the new account in place of your main if that's what you're doing.

    Would that account have staff stuff (and replace xiba on that kewl widgit)
    Yes, I would have to move powers and position over.

    We do not allow full redesigns for characters. If you wanted to change Xiba, sure. If you wanted to turn Xiba into a whole other person entirely, make a new account.

    If that is not too much yes please.


    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________




    Help 24xq5xc
    Xiba Della Robbia | Bank | Theme Song| Battle Theme



    Sponsored content

    Help Empty Re: Help

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Sep 26, 2021 5:05 am